Yea I'm testing it out while I'm down there, not going to run it at night for a while without proper testing. Kind of wish it would burn up, if it could do it without catching fire to anything else. It's a good dehu, piece of shit for growing weed tho.

Won't be long though and I'm gonna dig my way into it and take the control panel out.. it's the culprit....put it off to the side and tape the fuck outta it.

Any recommendations on a dehumidifier that just simply is on and off...preferably 50 pint range that can go in a tent and any power indicators can be easily taped over ?

Morning Corner Crew.

Wet and 14c here today. Foggy. High of 17c but damp/rain all day.

Last roofer coming to quote today. So far prices have me wanting to do it myself regardless of how steep it is.

World needs a reality check.

Just saw in the news a restaurant is charging a surcharge for people who don’t manage/control their kids. 😳👍

So I am tired of fighting humidity during the lights on time so I can hope to skate by with my dehumidifier outside my tent at night because it's a God dammed light bright as a secondary option. So I built this sum bitch hope it works good.

View attachment 27123
Is that attached on the intake side? Maybe I'm, missing something but if so wouldn't that effectively be the same as just attaching an exhaust fan onto the tent. In order to really dehumidify the tent you'd have to vent the exhaust side into the tent. You could probably just pull air from the lung room or leave the return side as is & vent the other side into the tent

Morning Corner Crew.

Wet and 14c here today. Foggy. High of 17c but damp/rain all day.

Last roofer coming to quote today. So far prices have me wanting to do it myself regardless of how steep it is.

World needs a reality check.

Just saw in the news a restaurant is charging a surcharge for people who don’t manage/control their kids. 😳👍
The world is not meeting our expectations on so many levels right now. I think keeping kids from disturbing others in restaurants is important; otherwise they'll become uncontrollable pot smokers when they grow up.

Morning Menz!
Another pretty day in the Ozarks. I hear it’s coming to an end though. At least we have made it to almost November. This means just four months of bad weather versus six. I’m just not ready for winter time yet.
Other than a normal day, not much going on in the woods this morning.
The last tea and top dressing happens today and we are head long into full flower. Everything is looking happy.

The world is not meeting our expectations on so many levels right now. I think keeping kids from disturbing others in restaurants is important; otherwise they'll become uncontrollable pot smokers when they grow up.
Not so much, my Momma would whip that ass.. Yet here I am an uncontrollable weed smoker..🤪

Morning Menz!
Another pretty day in the Ozarks. I hear it’s coming to an end though. At least we have made it to almost November. This means just four months of bad weather versus six. I’m just not ready for winter time yet.
Other than a normal day, not much going on in the woods this morning.
The last tea and top dressing happens today and we are head long into full flower. Everything is looking happy.
normal is good....ABnormal is a bit diffOrant

Is that attached on the intake side? Maybe I'm, missing something but if so wouldn't that effectively be the same as just attaching an exhaust fan onto the tent. In order to really dehumidify the tent you'd have to vent the exhaust side into the tent. You could probably just pull air from the lung room or leave the return side as is & vent the other side into the tent
Yea but it puts off more heat that I'm wanting. I could try it but I'm pretty sure it's gonna be putting me up above 85f

I just need to find one with minimal lights and just on and off continuous mode so I can hook it to a thermostat controller and be done. Every dehu I see tho has all this digital garbage on it and looks like it be just the same as what I got...one that lights up and light leaks out of every vent on the thing. I don't wanna buy a fuckin quest lmao

Good morning all, a cold front came through and filled the west coast with cold air.

Some 20s and a lot of 30s in the vicinity.

It’s still hanging in the low 50s in my back yard, but the cold isn’t very far away. I guess we are done with summer.

I have 4 seeds that popped up a couple days ago and looking like they want to get going so crossing my fingers for a good grow and harvest!

Enjoy the days my friends, remember, no one gets out of here alive, be kind to each other!

Yea but it puts off more heat that I'm wanting. I could try it but I'm pretty sure it's gonna be putting me up above 85f

I just need to find one with minimal lights and just on and off continuous mode so I can hook it to a thermostat controller and be done. Every dehu I see tho has all this digital garbage on it and looks like it be just the same as what I got...one that lights up and light leaks out of every vent on the thing. I don't wanna buy a fuckin quest lmao
What are the temp/humidity in your lung room vs. your tent?

Reactions: MDK
I would try to leave the dehu in the lung room & switch the piping to the side that exhausts air out. A dehu is virtually no different from an AC unit, the only difference is that an AC unit uses 2 air streams, one air stream inside that blows over a coil to remove heat/humidity & a second air stream outside that blows over another coil to blow the heat off. A dehu takes one air stream & blows it over a cooling coil which pulls heat/humidity out & them blows that cool air over another coil which puts the heat removed by the first coil back in. Granted nothing is done with 100% efficiency so some more heat is added in due to compression, this is why dehumidifiers put off some heat.

So if you're taking 80 degree air from your tent & running it through the dehu it will come out at lest say 82 degrees & therefore temps in the tent will climb because the dehu keeps adding more heat into the space. After running long enough it's no longer pulling in 80 degree air it's pulling in 81 degree air & putting out 83, and temps spiral up. However if you pull in lung room air at 70 it may come out at 72. Also since the warmer air is actually going into the tent & not into the space the dehu is pulling from you should also be able to stop the spiral of increasing temps.

Unfortunately have to. It's a basement.
I vaguely remember you mentioning this. So no way of exhausting out to the atmosphere short of cutting holes? Any chance you running some duct and exhausting it in the house although, come flower flip, your house will smell amazing!

I know you had mentioned earlier that you pretty much stay with your FIL so no major cutting or anything?

In the last 3 years and 4 months, I’d had a grand total of 1 dream at night. I had just stopped dreaming.

Until last night! I have a really weird dream and you’re all implicated! :)

We had a site meetup/weed show off event.
All you you were sporting giant buds, literally dripping in keif! It looked like they had cinnamon dumped on them. All of you have the best weed Id ever seen before! I pull out my basic homegrown and it looked like I was showing off tomato leaves. WTF?

In the last 3 years and 4 months, I’d had a grand total of 1 dream at night. I had just stopped dreaming.

Until last night! I have a really weird dream and you’re all implicated! :)

We had a site meetup/weed show off event.
All you you were sporting giant buds, literally dripping in keif! It looked like they had cinnamon dumped on them. All of you have the best weed Id ever seen before! I pull out my basic homegrown and it looked like I was showing off tomato leaves. WTF?
Damn Tom, what was in that butter ya made the other day?? Sounds like something good! Lmao 😂 🤣

I vaguely remember you mentioning this. So no way of exhausting out to the atmosphere short of cutting holes? Any chance you running some duct and exhausting it in the house although, come flower flip, your house will smell amazing!

I know you had mentioned earlier that you pretty much stay with your FIL so no major cutting or anything?
No I got my own place he lives like 10 mins away he just has my wife displaced at the moment.

Yea no cutting holes, may be able to make a cheap lung room around it like I did with my veg tent to help...it ain't so bad tho, early flower...hoping for cold dry weather in a couple weeks

Dang what a long day. Got all my stuff done though. The choir I like the least is done for another 10-12 weeks.
The last teaing and top dressing. It’s not the work I mind, it’s crawling under that five by five’s canopy and trying to work from the sides of the tents whom’s opening is two inches too low for a tall gal. Just glad it’s done!
I’m on the front porch listening to the rain, enjoying a forty seven thousand calorie cup of hot chocolate and enjoying a joint of Future One. Thought I would revisit that strain with an 18 week cure on it. Still not my fav taste for sure, but the buzz seems nice. Just not what I would expect from a strain that tested out at 37.020. Oh well..

• Deleted by Franksta
  • Reason: Forgot quotes
Show…
A nice piece of wood you have there. The trouble I have is squaring it up to drill holes. I had a nice chunk of apple wood I tried to square up and I ruined it, my square wasn't square and I drilled through the side and on another the drill went to the top of the bowl not the bottom
I'll cut up the twisted grain to see what is inside. This kinda stuff I use for making stairs and stepping rounds cause it's good water resistant, very hard, durable wood. PXL_20231027_043538466.jpg I make lots of things with just the chainsaw and holding it with my foot. Just don't try it when you're super baked 🤠 or you might trim some toenails 😂

It's 31f tonight, snow already in the upper elevation the other day and occasionally raining here. It's a few feet of snow up there. Screenshot_20231026-215205.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231026-215205.png
    Screenshot_20231026-215205.png
    143.2 KB · Views: 0
What's everyone's favorite Halloween "numbered" movie series?

Halloween, friday the 13th, nightmare on elm Street, child's play, pumpkinhead, candy man, poltergeist, psycho, saw, Hatchet, the hills have eyes.....something else?

Shouts to @SiamSam for the idea to ask this

Halloween, friday the 13th, nightmare on elm Street, child's play, pumpkinhead, candy man, poltergeist, psycho, saw, Hatchet, the hills have eyes.....something else?

The hills have eyes was good, not big on the saw movies to be honest.
I feel the Halloween series went on too long, and i really enjoyed the Insidious movies too, they were decent.

For a kids one, id have to say Hubie Halloween with Adam Sandler. Pretty funny for the youngsters.

No real favourite. Loved Halloween. Most horrors or slasher movies are good. Even the bad ones.

We used to watch older ones like American Werewolf in London just to laugh at the special effects that used to scare us.

Now that we’re older the movies can’t compete with taxes or daily news…now that’s horror.

Mornin Menz!
Halloween movies huh? Not this ole gal. I like the candy, that’s it! It’s Halloween in my house 24/365. At times, worse than others.
I never have trick or treaters, they would have to have a GPS to get within a mile and a half of the house and a four wheel drive! Yup, even today a GPS won’t bring you here.
You end up at my house, you either really wanna visit or you are seriously lost!

Mornin Menz!
Halloween movies huh? Not this ole gal. I like the candy, that’s it! It’s Halloween in my house 24/365. At times, worse than others.
I never have trick or treaters, they would have to have a GPS to get within a mile and a half of the house and a four wheel drive! Yup, even today a GPS won’t bring you here.
You end up at my house, you either really wanna visit or you are seriously lost!
We need a way to double down on emojis lmao, how do I laugh love and cheers it all at once lol?

My favorite series while not too scary now scared the shit outta me as a kid...phantasm. the orbs with the blades that stab people in the head and drain the blood....creepy to a young mind now i just find them to be cool in a nostalgic way.

Back
Top Bottom