Mornin Menz!
Halloween movies huh? Not this ole gal. I like the candy, that’s it! It’s Halloween in my house 24/365. At times, worse than others.
I never have trick or treaters, they would have to have a GPS to get within a mile and a half of the house and a four wheel drive! Yup, even today a GPS won’t bring you here.
You end up at my house, you either really wanna visit or you are seriously lost!
We don't do horror movies either, alien & monster stuff if good but slasher movies and psycho horror is a no. too much of that on the news already...its not the gore its the psycho's, creeps that do creepy things, wacko's are just too much for my old brain to handle.

Let's see, horror movies...

While not really Halloween-y Requiem for a Dream permanently scarred me. Watched it once, will never watch it again.

Otherwise, classics like Friday the 13th, Jason, Hellraiser, Amityville Horror, The Exorcist franchise are all good. The Nun was decent and holds a special memory in my household. Sit down for story time!

So, my stepdaughter was maybe two, 2.5 years old. She was being an ass so I put her in timeout on the stairs, per usual. The rule was she had to stare at the wall during her time out session. Well, we had The Nun playing on the TV. She was a noisy little bug when she didn't get her way so I disregarded the crying until mama saw she had turned around and was staring at this evil nun bleeding from her eyes, completely losing her shit in fear. Of course the movie was paused and she was given much reassurance it was fake and no need to fear, but I'll tell you what. That little girl has nerves of steel now.

The hills have eyes was good, not big on the saw movies to be honest.
I feel the Halloween series went on too long, and i really enjoyed the Insidious movies too, they were decent.

For a kids one, id have to say Hubie Halloween with Adam Sandler. Pretty funny for the youngsters.
Beetlejuice is another good one for younger audiences

Anyone seeing a ladybug hatch happening? They exploded here today with the warm weather.
We got a big uptick in lantern flies the past two weeks. It's warm AF here today, had to turn on AC, place was at 78

Here's our little buddy we are watching for the week, he did not want to look at the camera 😆 he's not even our dog but he gives me more love than any dog I've ever had.

PXL_20231026_202834710.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

@TomH you sure there wasn't another person with sorry buds in your dream like me? Lol

At that point you got to say fuck it lol, burn em if you got em, if you can't beat em, smoke their shit 😂

What's everyone's favorite Halloween "numbered" movie series?

Halloween, friday the 13th, nightmare on elm Street, child's play, pumpkinhead, candy man, poltergeist, psycho, saw, Hatchet, the hills have eyes.....something else?

Shouts to @SiamSam for the idea to ask this

i'm gonna have to go with ghostbusters!

Fk yeah! I was gonna say this one too but with what MDK listed, i was thinking morenon the gorey side of things lol.

when i was young i liked the hellraiser's and the elm streets a lot, i tried watching them over the past few years and couldn't even get through half way before turning them off. but ghostbusters is a timeless classic!!

when i was young i liked the hellraiser's and the elm streets a lot, i tried watching them over the past few years and couldn't even get through half way before turning them off. but ghostbusters is a timeless classic!!
I just turned the lady onto Hellraiser last year. She couldn't do it lol said they were some of the dumbest movies ever. I think they really set the stage for shitty B flicks though

We got a big uptick in lantern flies the past two weeks. It's warm AF here today, had to turn on AC, place was at 78

Here's our little buddy we are watching for the week, he did not want to look at the camera 😆 he's not even our dog but he gives me more love than any dog I've ever had.

View attachment 27307

@TomH you sure there wasn't another person with sorry buds in your dream like me? Lol

At that point you got to say fuck it lol, burn em if you got em, if you can't beat em, smoke their shit 😂
Awe man what a cutie!! Sup brother how goes it? Those lantern flies are crazy, I wonder what kind of beneficial insect eat's em? Loving this weather though, I am not looking forward to winter and having to layer up again.

Anyone here fk with Atmosphere at all? He has some pretty good songs but some parts can get annoying lol. Have to sift through it a bit and there is some really good vibes in here.

Mornin Menz!
It’s officially flip to flower day 🥰 They have had a few days to recover from a serious lollypopping and table topping, it’s all systems grow around here!
Making tea for their last teaing and top dressing.. now it’s just watch them flowers grow.
Imperium X, Black Sugar Rose, Jelly Roll, The Shine and one more (just can’t decide) yet..
Here’s the breeders info on The Shine..should be interesting!
The Shine is a tribute to my Hatfield Virginia roots. Her mother was a guerrilla grow star born in the hills during cannabis prohibition, origins unknown, and the other parent was OG Glue #1 cut. She gets tall and lengthy with large frost covers buds. You can expect gas and fruit notes with a greasy look at the end of flower. Trellis will most likely be needed. Yields are heavy when scrog method is used. Thc ranges up to 30% and flower time is 65-70 days.
Hmmmmmm…
🖼️🖼️🖼️🖼️📷📸🎥?

Well double post because I had a stoner moment, must've been the Han solo death cookies creepin up on me haha

Anyway if ya don't know now ya know @Moe.Red is a super cool dude. Hooked me up with a bunch of soil stuff today and this snazzy germinator. Glad to connect and super grateful, way to generous of a gift. Big thanks 🙏, making friends growing cannabis...love this place.

20231028_104738.jpg

Well double post because I had a stoner moment, must've been the Han solo death cookies creepin up on me haha

Anyway if ya don't know now ya know @Moe.Red is a super cool dude. Hooked me up with a bunch of soil stuff today and this snazzy germinator. Glad to connect and super grateful, way to generous of a gift. Big thanks 🙏, making friends growing cannabis...love this place.

View attachment 27445
lol he said fuck this soil shit after that "comparison"

bunch of cool folks here, 👊

Big medical scare for me today. I faded while sitting in a barber chair getting a haircut. Nearly missed an ambulance ride. Having an interaction between some meds my cardiologist had had me on for like 10 years. My family practioner prescribed a new med that doesn’t play well with the others. Been having low bp systems if I stand too quick. Today I was sitting in a chair about 10 minutes through a hair cut and beard trim and boom the lights went out. Lost vision, sweats, etc. scared the fuck out of me. Calling cardiologist and family practitioner offices Monday. No motorcycle riding tomorrow, lol. Imagine that happening riding on a bike, shit howdy game over.

Big medical scare for me today. I faded while sitting in a barber chair getting a haircut. Nearly missed an ambulance ride. Having an interaction between some meds my cardiologist had had me on for like 10 years. My family practioner prescribed a new med that doesn’t play well with the others. Been having low bp systems if I stand too quick. Today I was sitting in a chair about 10 minutes through a hair cut and beard trim and boom the lights went out. Lost vision, sweats, etc. scared the fuck out of me. Calling cardiologist and family practitioner offices Monday. No motorcycle riding tomorrow, lol. Imagine that happening riding on a bike, shit howdy game over.
Damn dude.. that would be no bueno on a bike. My mom went through something similar after her back surgery. The surgeon prescribed a med that didn't play nice with her heart meds, morning after we brought her home I walk out to EMTs loading her in a wagon to go back to the hospital because it looked like she had at least one heart attack. Heart meds are the one med you really can't mess up with yet doctors don't seem to look up contraindications before prescribing conflicting meds.

You might need to find a new barber now too lol probably scared the shit out of dude too

Back
Top Bottom