Finally got in touch with meduser concerning his m39 seeds. 150 a pack and 25 shipping. Gonna be a while on that. Wondering if I should just try the 50 dollar pack when the time is right from QSC?

I want those old school "headies" lol

Quick question...currently vegging some 2 gallon grow bags, got some 3 gallons on the way today. Plan is to up pot to 3 gallon and flower the plants small.

Should I uppot and veg another week or uppot and flip all in the same day...still trying to nail this down wanna give the roots some room for the growth of the stretch

Thanks

OK I'm going to try some honey. As a connoisseur (meaning respectable pothead), what's the best way to make it? Can start with bud, wax, oil, or full spectrum as feedstock. I can pick up some local honey too. I hear that can help with allergies.
I assume this way: Decarb some concentrate of your choice, then while it's still warm, mix the de-carbed concentrate into some honey warmed in a double boiler at like 130 degrees.

OK I'm going to try some honey. As a connoisseur (meaning respectable pothead), what's the best way to make it? Can start with bud, wax, oil, or full spectrum as feedstock. I can pick up some local honey too. I hear that can help with allergies.
We always use wax or full spectrum its easier to dose. Just decarb oil dump oil into warm honey stir, stir,stir. I try to dose mine 25 mg per spoon full .

I assume this way: Decarb some concentrate of your choice, then while it's still warm, mix the de-carbed concentrate into some honey warmed in a double boiler at like 130 degrees.

We use a crockpot but same idea.
A few here have recipes.

Bud seems fine but I have to filter and squeeze out the honey.

Then use the buds for cookies or treats.

We use a crockpot but same idea.
A few here have recipes.

Bud seems fine but I have to filter and squeeze out the honey.

Then use the buds for cookies or treats.
I got an instapot recently and its pretty foolproof way to decarb and infuse. Our very own @ninjadip turned me in to this method back at the place that shall not be named

Who got that weed apple butter tho? @stonemason what about it? I think you had posted about apple butter recently and had me all mouth moist 🤤
I thought about it trust me.i don't think the oil would mix with the apple butter.sometimes it gathers crashes out of stuff that has to much water.so you get one big couple hundred mill dose accidently.i do see some medicated deer jerky in the near future. 🤔 sounds dangerous.

I got an instapot recently and its pretty foolproof way to decarb and infuse. Our very own @ninjadip turned me in to this method back at the place that shall not be named

Decarb is the hardest part. We leave the crockpot going on low for hours. A work day or more.

Only use it for tea and cookies so far. Nice before bed. Helps when I get insomnia.

Wife wants me to make some this weekend with some of the harvest. Until Canna honey she didn’t care for honey.

@stonemason

My uncle used to buy Kraft Carmel after Halloween. Then I’d help him make raffle in the three season room. Leave it to cool.

My wife decided to grab some on sale now. Not Kraft but carmels.

Wonder if mixing would be good or even doable. 🤔

View attachment 28374
We make carmel all the time.with concentrate. It's my favorite. Just don't get it to warm when you melt it down it gets hard when it cools.

Decarb is the hardest part. We leave the crockpot going on low for hours. A work day or more.

Only use it for tea and cookies so far. Nice before bed. Helps when I get insomnia.

Wife wants me to make some this weekend with some of the harvest. Until Canna honey she didn’t care for honey.
Bro if you find a deal on an instapot for black friday (i think its in a couple weeks) I suggest you grab one. You can decarb flower, concentrate, w/e in like 30-40 mins. Then the infusion part does take a bit longer. For someone like myself who failed several time making edibles that worked, the instapot make that sh!t easy peasy. I get intergalactic on those chocolates :D

Bro if you find a deal on an instapot for black friday (i think its in a couple weeks) I suggest you grab one. You can decarb flower, concentrate, w/e in like 30-40 mins. Then the infusion part does take a bit longer. For someone like myself who failed several time making edibles that worked, the instapot make that sh!t easy peasy. I get intergalactic on those chocolates :D
You guys have my head spinning about what to try first.

Wife loves caramel. And taffy. And peanut butter cups. And honey in her coffee. And brownies.

And she has an instapot if that is the easiest method.

I gotta go to the store.

Back
Top Bottom