She's bringing honey and caramels home. This ought to be funny. Her switch between ohh this is good and WTF HOW AM I SO HIGH is a bit of a hair trigger.
We made camels one night at my buddies .I was high and did the math wrong . We ate about 300 mgs thought were eating 50.took me 45 minutes to get home that night he lives 2 miles from me at the end of the road.no turns. He had to call into work the next morning

We made camels one night at my buddies .I was high and did the math wrong . We ate about 300 mgs thought were eating 50.took me 45 minutes to get home that night he lives 2 miles from me at the end of the road.no turns. He had to call into work the next morning
Ill take 2 please 🥴

You guys have my head spinning about what to try first.

Wife loves caramel. And taffy. And peanut butter cups. And honey in her coffee. And brownies.

And she has an instapot if that is the easiest method.

I gotta go to the store.
Haha oh man its gonna get elevated to another level. For me the instapot is the best cuz I dont have to use the oven, there is no smell at all and its pretty quick. You can also decarb flower in the instapot. Why not try both ways? I think the instapot cooks it at like 240f at high pressure setting which is pretty ideal.

*edit Im not sponsored by Instapot but Im a fanboy now cuz it hot me high as fk!

Ok ok so what about cannabutter like Texas roadhouse uses on the rolls, I believe its honey and something else...but that shit, so bomb I usually end up full before my food arrives

Man Idk that shit is so good weed might ruin it, maybe better to just get blazed and eat it as intended lol

Do you use flower? I'm all ears. If I can give her control of the process she can't blame me when the room spins.

So crock pot on low for 8 hours, probably in a water bath kinda deal?
Yup! I use seven grams of sugar leaf and seven grams of flower. I decarb for a higher cbd content. 245* for 25 mins. I smash it all up and tie it in cheese cloth. I drop it in the bottom of a quart jar and then fill it with honey. I add about a fourth of a teaspoon of sunflower lecithin.
I prep my slow cooker about an hour before, sitting it on high so my water is boiling. As soon as the jar is ready, I drop it to a low setting. I go by about once an hr. and just turn the jar.
Make sure your water covers the entirety of the jar, leaving a bit of the top exposed so you have room to handle the jar.
Eight hrs later, pull it out, let it cool, fish the cheesecloth out, squeeze all of the honey in it back in the jar. Roll your jar to mix or use a wooden spoon. Ta daaaa a quart of good good stuff!

Ok ok so what about cannabutter like Texas roadhouse uses on the rolls, I believe its honey and something else...but that shit, so bomb I usually end up full before my food arrives

Man Idk that shit is so good weed might ruin it, maybe better to just get blazed and eat it as intended lol
Just tell the waitress to bring a to go box when she brings your food! 😜

@steamroller View attachment 28377 my buddy just finished the ethos grape diamonds. It's amazing. Arnt you the one running a bunch of there strains? We did thier early lemon berry too.it was awesome.they have got it going on.
Grape diamond has been one of my favorites.
It is in this grow which makes 4 grows in a row with it~!
I am getting really close to chop time.
Maybe 1 more week?:)

Grape diamond has been one of my favorites.
It is in this grow which makes 4 grows in a row with it~!
I am getting really close to chop time.
Maybe 1 more week?:)
Ya it might be my new favorite out of my head stash. What a great buzz.smell and taste is phenomenal too.

Bro if you find a deal on an instapot for black friday (i think its in a couple weeks) I suggest you grab one. You can decarb flower, concentrate, w/e in like 30-40 mins. Then the infusion part does take a bit longer. For someone like myself who failed several time making edibles that worked, the instapot make that sh!t easy peasy. I get intergalactic on those chocolates :D
Had to look it up. So it’s a pressure cooker.

What’s a good reasonable one? Nothing fancy but lasts so we can cook with it a few years. Not a fan of disco or idiot LEDs on my devices.

Yup! I use seven grams of sugar leaf and seven grams of flower. I decarb for a higher cbd content. 245* for 25 mins. I smash it all up and tie it in cheese cloth. I drop it in the bottom of a quart jar and then fill it with honey. I add about a fourth of a teaspoon of sunflower lecithin.
I prep my slow cooker about an hour before, sitting it on high so my water is boiling. As soon as the jar is ready, I drop it to a low setting. I go by about once an hr. and just turn the jar.
Make sure your water covers the entirety of the jar, leaving a bit of the top exposed so you have room to handle the jar.
Eight hrs later, pull it out, let it cool, fish the cheesecloth out, squeeze all of the honey in it back in the jar. Roll your jar to mix or use a wooden spoon. Ta daaaa a quart of good good stuff!
Something we should try maybe? Edibles don't affect either my wife or i

It might not be too hard to train bees?
Out of all the plants in my gardens ; roses, butterfly bushes, raspberries, blue berries guess what always had over 50 bees on it.
The cat nip~! I would highly recommend cat nip to attract polinators.

Something we should try maybe? Edibles don't affect either my wife or i
I think you should. I’m not big on edibles either, but this honey, I really enjoy. I use a heavy amber colored indica leaning flower in mine as I use it at night before bed. I have 2-3 teaspoons and head upstairs to “watch tv”. I wake up a couple of hours later and go to bed. 🙂

Had to look it up. So it’s a pressure cooker.

What’s a good reasonable one? Nothing fancy but lasts so we can cook with it a few years. Not a fan of disco or idiot LEDs on my devices.
Yup, its a pressure cooker with all kinds of different settings. There is a super basic one that does the job perfectly, or a more advanced one that costs a tad more. I got the 8 quart instapot for $136 on sale on Amazon. Honestly its really simple settings to figure out. Dial, digital keypad etc. No wifi, though there is a wifi one lol.

I also made pulled pork stew in it and it turned out pretty tasty.

It would be a perfect night for a bonfire or fire pit

Problem is it's also a perfect night to sit on the couch getting blazed and not have to clean up or babysit any of that mess

Plan b wins, always use precaution

I think you should. I’m not big on edibles either, but this honey, I really enjoy. I use a heavy amber colored indica leaning flower in mine as I use it at night before bed. I have 2-3 teaspoons and head upstairs to “watch tv”. I wake up a couple of hours later and go to bed. 🙂
I "was" not into edibles as I needed at least 1g to feel stoned. Back then when I was hitting up the dispos in Colorado it was too expensive, especially after they limited the mg in edibles there which is total bs btw.

Anyway now that I grow my own, I can make hella strong edibles with plenty of thc in them for me to feel baked. I bet if you ate 2-3 grams of thc in edibles you would feel it lol.

Last edited:
Don’t really work on me either but the honey does. If nothing else a good nights sleep.

Rest seem to like and trip on them. (Cookies)
just increase dose and try has edibles they seem to do the trick better than flower butter for me.

I "was" not into edibles as I needed at least 1g to feel stoned. Back then when I was hitting up the dispos in Colorado it was too expensive, especially after they limited the mg in edibles there which is total bs btw.

Anyway now that I grow my own, I can make hella strong edibles with plenty of thc in them for me to feel baked. I bet if you at 2-3 grams of thc in edibles you would feel it lol.
For one thing almost all edibles are steeped in sugar. I can’t do that, but I can do natural sugar. If I had to smoke almost an eighth to get lifted, much less eat that much, I think I would be offended..🤪

Back
Top Bottom