Mannnn I have some beautiful ladies making large and pretty flowers!
Today at the range was a beautiful day. First relay which is unlimited sighters and then twenty shots for score I kept a perfect string until shot 17, and then blew a nine. Shot 18 followed with another nine. So, I dropped two of the twenty. Second relay I dropped 1.
A possible total of 400 points, I shot a 397..not good enough to place today. I enjoyed every minute of it. 🥰

Mannnn I have some beautiful ladies making large and pretty flowers!
Today at the range was a beautiful day. First relay which is unlimited sighters and then twenty shots for score I kept a perfect string until shot 17, and then blew a nine. Shot 18 followed with another nine. So, I dropped two of the twenty. Second relay I dropped 1.
A possible total of 400 points, I shot a 397..not good enough to place today. I enjoyed every minute of it. 🥰
It's the journey not the destination. Word, sounds like it was a good day out there.

This one was interesting. I stop by once a month and see if anything good is being reviewed.

At least more people’s eyes are open to the past peoples.

Had a buddy stop by today he had a bowl packed and was like if you wanna smoke it, it has shrooms in it...nah no thanks I ain't tried smokin shrooms since I was like 12

Does that even do anything beside ruin the weed? The hell

This one was interesting. I stop by once a month and see if anything good is being reviewed.

At least more people’s eyes are open to the past peoples.
fuckin love those videos lol

When my kids were teething i would soak wash clothes and then freeze them. Theyd chew on them things for a while and loved it. My grandma told me to do it lol, who knew it would work, i didnt lmao🤣🥴
I know I'll catch hell from many, but I used jack daniels on my kids gums as they were teething.
It's something that was done for ages (and to me by my mom), works excellent, but don't mention it because I'm sure you can be put in prison for it these days.

You don't give em a swig, just moisten a q-tip and rub their gums down. They calm down immediately (not drunk, but once the alcohol hits the gums, it calms the pain down.

I know I'll catch hell from many, but I used jack daniels on my kids gums as they were teething.
It's something that was done for ages (and to me by my mom), works excellent, but don't mention it because I'm sure you can be put in prison for it these days.

You don't give em a swig, just moisten a q-tip and rub their gums down. They calm down immediately (not drunk, but once the alcohol hits the gums, it calms the pain down.
My Granny did this too. Difference was, she would light it and burn the alcohol off and then rub what remained on the gums. Seemed to still work and the baby wasn’t drunk 🙂

Last edited:
We’ll I screwed up the honey last night. That’s what we get for starting at bed time. 😝

We didn’t decarb first but a quick check with @stonemason & @CannaGranny agreed that proceeding was probably fine and not much I could no now anyway. The weed was already in the honey.

I cooked it higher for a while, longer, and just finished bottling. Hard part is moving fast before it thickens.

For some reason I like cleaning up this mess.

IMG_5490.jpeg

Darker than normal but tastes great.

Having a tea now. Just for quality assurance. 😉

Broke out the French press this morning.
Wife came home last night with some chocolate truffle coffee from Godiva so i couldnt run that through the regular pot. Had to get the full flavors, its delicious and nice and strong ☕

Wife came home last night with some chocolate truffle coffee from Godiva so i couldnt run that through the regular pot. Had to get the full flavors, its delicious and nice and strong ☕
Bought my wife one of those darned keurig or whatever they are so she just has Foo Foo coffee around here.

Love me a good coffee. Just used my cheap ass $100 espresso again this morning to make an awesome cappuccino with frothed almond milk and some canna oil 😁 I think my favorite thing to do with the infused oil is putting it in coffee. I'm out of flower so this is my wake and bake now 😆

But I really need to make some more edibles, something different... 🤔 I also need to get some chocolate bar molds to make shroom bars

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

Love me a good coffee. Just used my cheap ass $100 espresso again this morning to make an awesome cappuccino with frothed almond milk and some canna oil 😁 I think my favorite thing to do with the infused oil is putting it in coffee. I'm out of flower so this is my wake and bake now 😆

But I really need to make some more edibles, something different... 🤔 I also need to get some chocolate bar molds to make shroom bars

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!
Yessss. I put frothed café mocha creamer on top of this, it was not needed but added to the goodness lol.
Bought my wife one of those darned keurig or whatever they are so she just has Foo Foo coffee around here.
I got one of those fufu coffee machines too. 20231106_093033.jpg
I only keep it because it has a frother attached to it and ill use it when i have company so i dont use up my good coffee😂

Last edited:
Morning ya Menz!
Man what a beautiful day here! I’m on the porch again! Sunny and 65* this morning!
Reached a milestone this morning and my injured cat 🐈 has finally healed and been allowed back outside today. I’m so stinking glad! He has been in the house for the past six weeks. I have been poking medicine down him twice a day, soaking and flushing out his wound. I opened the door this morning and asked him if he wanted out. His whole face changed and he was out in a flash.
He is a talker and I won’t miss him talking all night long, or even going all over the house talking to himself all day and I sure as hell won’t miss scooping out liter boxes. Just a lot less shit to deal with. 😂
Imma sit here have a smoke and enjoy this cup o’ “trash coffee”.

We use kpods mostly now. And I find most grocery store brands to kind of suck now. Same for the canned coffee we put in our own k cup. Before 2021 it was okay but it seems worse now.

Need an extra bag or two these days but teas still pretty good. Besides it goes better with honey.

Back
Top Bottom