Burning down a hemp blunt of some unknown bud before my FIL and his father get here to help me finish my shed roof.
They went and got a hotel room last night because my FILs dad wont sleep anywhere but hotels or his house. Hes weird lol.

Good morning chaps, today I'm gonna try to get some grow related shit done. We shall see....gotta up pot some plants I've been slackin on and probably mutilate them a bit. Gotta keep pressing onward

Reminds me of a song me and a friend used to sing, camp fire folk style...finely crafted stoned lyrics

"Well the first time that I took a hit I was the tender age of 9, it was the greatest shit I took the biggest hit, I smoked it all my motherfuggin life...

Singin' my my me oh my oh I'm so motherfuggin high"

Burning down a hemp blunt of some unknown bud before my FIL and his father get here to help me finish my shed roof.
They went and got a hotel room last night because my FILs dad wont sleep anywhere but hotels or his house. Hes weird lol.
Diff strokes for Diff folks -- we used to stay with relatives a lot for holidays; made it more fun.

Morning folks!

Just had this interesting beer last night I thought you guys might get a kick out of.

Banana bread from Eagle Brewery out of UK. This local bar had a keg of it, good shit, not too banana-y, just right.

The mural on the wall has some serious trippy paint drips in it if you look, it looks funny by the fire as I AI'd the people out.PXL_20231108_003904563~2.jpg

When I'm out drinking with the guysPXL_20231107_220849354.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

Morning folks!

Just had this interesting beer last night I thought you guys might get a kick out of.

Banana bread from Eagle Brewery out of UK. This local bar had a keg of it, good shit, not too banana-y, just right.

The mural on the wall has some serious trippy paint drips in it if you look, it looks funny by the fire as I AI'd the people out.View attachment 29057

When I'm out drinking with the guysView attachment 29056
The one Dude you didn’t get completely out looks like some of the freaky stuff I see in my house!

A cat house you say eh? Best left to the imagination what goes on there....stained glass, nice light cover story you've got there.
Damn, you must have seen the big neon flashing sign out here in the wilderness. Granny’s Azz N Glass.. I’m busted! 😂🤣😂😅

Woohoo! I'm an uncle again!!!

Some extended family through the lady just had their triplets. It's a sketchy moment right now because mama was induced two weeks into the third trimester due to some very touch and go moments during the second trimester, but everyone has what they need to function from a biological standpoint. Everyone's in NICU for the foreseeable future, but mama and babies are healthy. I've been waiting for this -- A, B, and C have arrived and now I get to confuse tf outta everyone about who I'm talking to/about :ROFLMAO:
Congratulations!🎈🍾🎉🎊 What a fantastic way to start the day! 🥰

My lights on temp is usually 8-10 degrees above room temp.
Idk why it isnt stretching any but without stretch a scrog is pointless lol.
I’m just not sure what’s going on with this. Ya got pics? I hate to see a fantastic process get the shit kicked out of it because something is not right.
Have you grown this strain before? If so, what was the outcome?

@tobh
After our big discussion about Tylenol..last night one of those commercials came on about suing the manufacturer of it.. They are now saying it has caused birth defects! Saying anyone that consumed it during pregnancy is eligible.
I guess we should have give it up when it poisoned so many ppl in the 80’s.

@GoodShit97
These ladies went to flower on the 23rd. Currently the flowers on the heavy sativa side are standing between 9-12” tall. The flowers on the heavy indica side 6-9”. I’m sure you can tell which one that is. (Right side in the back).
Five by five, three plants. They be praying 🙏 this morning 🥰IMG_1388.jpeg

I’m just not sure what’s going on with this. Ya got pics? I hate to see a fantastic process get the shit kicked out of it because something is not right.
Have you grown this strain before? If so, what was the outcome?
Ill get pics at 7.
Looks like dogshit. Won't do it again

Ill get pics at 7.
Looks like dogshit. Won't do it again
Due to the fact that I teach this process, it helps me to figure out what went wrong. If I learn the shortcomings I can correct that and become a more effective teacher.
I will be asking a lot of questions. If you don’t mind.
If you do mind, I pre apologize as imma ask ya anyway. 🤪

Due to the fact that I teach this process, it helps me to figure out what went wrong. If I learn the shortcomings I can correct that and become a more effective teacher.
Ask away. Idk wtf im doing 99% of the time so its more than likely me

Heres some pics.
I took one just now cause idc about the light for 10 seconds lol.

This was 10 days ago. Screenshot_20231108_123810_Gallery.jpg

This was just now.
Doesnt even look like its grown ANY in 10 days 🤷🏻20231108_123825.jpg

Ask away. Idk wtf im doing 99% of the time so its more than likely me
Well maybe we can help all the way around. So it’s a win win proposition.
You know how I am, I’m pretty straight up. Ya pokin my process in the eye. I may have taken a bit of an exception to that. But more so than anything, if I can learn to be a better more effective teacher of the process, well that’s growing too just a different kind. If we can figure out what’s going wrong for you that’s a win too.

Heres some pics.
I took one just now cause idc about the light for 10 seconds lol.

This was 10 days ago. View attachment 29078

This was just now.
Doesnt even look like its grown ANY in 10 days 🤷🏻View attachment 29079
Right off the bat and being a 100% honest, the lady looks pretty stressed. She looks way dry, has major untreated injuries to two main limbs and the wood on the stem is so dry it’s showing shrinkage.
Shes a trooper tho. Help her out. Any breakages like that have to be addressed. I immediately coat the area in honey, put her back together and tape her in place using vet wrap. Some people use tape. Don’t use any kind of tape that you can’t easily remove.
Raise the humidity and saturate the hell out of her growing medium.
She’s still trying. If you get her through this, she should be fire as she has certainly had the stress to kick off that hormone.

Right off the bat and being a 100% honest, the lady looks pretty stressed. She looks way dry, has major untreated injuries to two main limbs and the wood on the stem is so dry it’s showing shrinkage.
Shes a trooper tho. Help her out. Any breakages like that have to be addressed. I immediately coat the area in honey, put her back together and tape her in place using vet wrap. Some people use tape. Don’t use any kind of tape that you can’t easily remove.
Raise the humidity and saturate the hell out of her growing medium.
She’s still trying. If you get her through this, she should be fire as she has certainly had the stress to kick off that hormone.
So i split all those weeks ago and even after bandages they were just fkd.
Just watered .5 gallon last night at midnight.
It looks dry cause it has a layer of perlite across the top.
Takes about 2 days to dry out.
Its also the plant thats had deformity issues since birth.
Stretched like 10-12 inches last time i grew it.

Prolly just kill it and move on. Ive NEVER had luck with this method. This is always what i get, absolutely nothing.

Back
Top Bottom