Shes working for five below, but they pay really well honestly. Shes making $25.20 right now with a bump coming after the holiday if she does well.

Thats unfortunate for your wife. They tried to do that shit to my wife but she said no put me in a closer store and now shes 20 minutes from home which isnt too bad considering where we live.

Shes gone from 14.75 to 25.20 in just a years time so shes definitely doing very well.
That's awesome Bro! I love 5 Below especially during the holidays when they got all their shit out but those stores get busy as hell during the holidays so tell wifey I feel for her and the craziness that awaits.

Congratulations!🎈🍾🎉🎊 What a fantastic way to start the day! 🥰
Thank you! So, specs about the babies:

Frankie is 2lbs6oz, Lennie is 2lbs8oz, and Murphy is 1lb4oz

Murphy was having some problems getting his O2 levels up today so they're evaluating additional options. Mama signed a waiver to install a breathing tube if need be. Little man is fighting, though, and we're cheering all three of em on! His sisters are doing better, though. They were able to dial down the CPAP for them but Murphy is having a hard time, as to be expected. His head is the size of the palm of a man's hand, so so tiny.
Have you read James Herriots All Things Great and Small?
Not yet, but I'll add it to the list! Thank you for the recommendation
@tobh
After our big discussion about Tylenol..last night one of those commercials came on about suing the manufacturer of it.. They are now saying it has caused birth defects! Saying anyone that consumed it during pregnancy is eligible.
I guess we should have give it up when it poisoned so many ppl in the 80’s.
Damn, so maybe it'll end up like thalidomide...

Murphy was having some problems getting his O2 levels up today so they're evaluating additional options. Mama signed a waiver to install a breathing tube if need be. Little man is fighting, though, and we're cheering all three of em on! His sisters are doing better, though. They were able to dial down the CPAP for them but Murphy is having a hard time, as to be expected. His head is the size of the palm of a man's hand, so so tiny.

I will for sure send prayers up for these wee ones.
My daughter was 4 lbs 11 oz and she was soooo tiny, I can’t imagine how tiny Murphy is.
I finally caught that commercial again today and they are mentioning autism. Really makes me wonder if Tylenol is a scape goat for vax injury as it’s been said for many years it was the main contributor to autism. How easy to chose a med that most every single one of us has consumed to place blame upon. I guess we will see how this plays out.

Man what a fantastic Nov night on the porch! Seventy five degrees, so still you could hear a shrew fart 😂 and eight more days of pretty weather on the way! Just enjoying every min of it as I know winter will eventually get here.
I have a mug of warm blond coffee and a joint of Concrete Shoes, wonder if I will just melt in this chair?

Sending out positive vibes may the little ones grow strong and give the parents a good run for their money

Man what a fantastic Nov night on the porch! Seventy five degrees, so still you could hear a shrew fart 😂 and eight more days of pretty weather on the way! Just enjoying every min of it as I know winter will eventually get here.
I have a mug of warm blond coffee and a joint of Concrete Shoes, wonder if I will just melt in this chair?
Friggen 27° here...
More and more i wanna move to Virginia or something that area where its not so brutally cold.

New York currently, hoping to move back to Maine in a year or 2
Word. Maine is pretty sick, some good mountain biking and skiing up there. Virginia is pretty nice as long as you pick the right town. Winters are nice and mild, summers hot and humid af. Pick your poison I guess. Im planning on moving back to Colorado in a year or two :D

Word. Maine is pretty sick, some good mountain biking and skiing up there. Virginia is pretty nice as long as you pick the right town. Winters are nice and mild, summers hot and humid af. Pick your poison I guess. Im planning on moving back to Colorado in a year or two :D
Good! You will be closer to me!

Might be a sign that you are doing too many things at one time? I know your plate is full!
Naw, weed is hell to grow. It’s like driving a race car in a video game drunk..
Yeah it's fun when you're going fast and winning but shit when you wreck.

@GoodShit97 sorry bro for your plant woes. I def have had and continue to have my share. You'll get it, I'm sure.
Friggen 27° here...
More and more i wanna move to Virginia or something that area where its not so brutally cold.
Yes! I'm a Virginia boy! I'd say move to my beautiful state so we can can blaze together! Even though I'm flowerless atm.. But it's looking likely I'll be moving February. Did my background check over a month ago for new company I'm starting with next year and haven't heard anything bad yet.... So I think I'm good? I have like 3 felonies but 15-20 years ago.

And good morning everyone else!

Morning @Pipecarver !
Glad you’re back! Thought I was gonna have to send a search party out after ya! How goes the Green Crack?

Morning yea I got one from last night, just entered week 4 sat/sun...so like 3.5 weeks in

20231108_180815.jpg

Some top leaves starting to show either a deficiency or some nute burn, thinkin nute burn so I just hit em with water this morning. I'll get a pic later once I get the kiddo settled in.

Mornin ya Menz!
@ninjadip yup you get my analogy one hundred percent!
Good morning all, I cut my G3000 in half yesterday now I have to figure out how to hang the 2 pieces at the same level .....and be able to adjust the height easily. It won't be long now until my next crop is in flower so I gotta get at this. I had 2 months with just vegging plants to getter dun but I didn't get at it and now about 1 week away from putting my girls in the tent I've a lot of fiddling to do during the last few days just to get ready. ah shit I'll smoke 1 or 2 that should inspire me.

Morning yea I got one from last night, just entered week 4 sat/sun...so like 3.5 weeks in

View attachment 29210

Some top leaves starting to show either a deficiency or some nute burn, thinkin nute burn so I just hit em with water this morning. I'll get a pic later once I get the kiddo settled in.
How close is your lights? Nute burn normally presents in the tips of the leaves. Looking soooo much better! I’m not seeing anything alarming from this pic. I’m glad ya didn’t pitch them!
Today I’m pulling out all my seeds and agonizing over which five to start. Three to four weeks in flower, I pop my next crops seeds so I can just roll them over to the tent as soon as this crop finishes.

How close is your lights? Nute burn normally presents in the tips of the leaves. Looking soooo much better! I’m not seeing anything alarming from this pic. I’m glad ya didn’t pitch them!
Today I’m pulling out all my seeds and agonizing over which five to start. Three to four weeks in flower, I pop my next crops seeds so I can just roll them over to the tent as soon as this crop finishes.
Hey do you need a table saw? 1699543895782.png
I think that's about $1.50 USA

November Planting By The Moon Dates:
  • 9th – 10th
    Favorable time for sowing grains, hay, and fodder crops. Plant flowers. Favorable days for planting root crops.
  • 11th – 12th
    Start seedbeds. Good days for transplanting. Plant carrots, beets, onions, turnips, Irish potatoes, and other root crops in the South.
  • 13th – 15th
    Poor planting days.
  • 16th – 17th
    Good days for planting peas, squash, corn, tomatoes, and other aboveground crops in southern Florida, Texas, and California.
  • 18th – 19th
    A good time to kill plant pests or do plowing. Poor for planting.
  • 20th – 21st
    Extra good for vine crops. Favorable days for planting aboveground crops where climate allows.
  • 22nd – 23rd
    Seeds planted now will grow poorly and yield little.
  • 24th – 25th
    Fine for planting beans, peppers, cucumbers, melons, and other aboveground crops where climate is suitable.
  • 26th – 28th
    Any seed planted now will tend to rot.
  • 29th – 30th
    Start seedbeds and flower gardens. Good days for transplanting. Best planting days for fall potatoes, turnips, onions, carrots, beets, and other root crops where climate is suitable.
Looks like I will be dropping seeds today or on the 11th, or I will have to wait until the end of the month. Today it is!

Have the day off so chopped the room~! 3 days short of 10 weeks.
This will give me a head start for Saturday and Sunday.
I like to trim drier than just wet.
Removed any dead leaves as they are garbage and should be trimming Saturday.
Room is set for 68f with 50%RH which will probably go lower?
All plants are hanging most still 100% in tact. Broke 2 plants down to just branches from the main stem.
Lights are off.🥳

Back
Top Bottom