Omg be careful Granny!! Lmfao, that deer thought you swiped right on the Deer-Tinder app. Be careful for real, I hear deer actually kill lots of people every year by goring them. Those antlers are really pointy and stabby...
I actually thought it was a doe, til it got so close and in good light. Unswipe unswipe, abandon app!

Usps is on one...b2's seeds for the Halloween contest been stuck in stl since like Monday. I keep up on the tracking so I can fetch them out of the cold mailbox...seems like they took a wrong turn i live right on the edge of Illinois and have no idea where this area is lolView attachment 29224
oh man... i hope that's not en route to Chicago or Kansas City. If it is, you won't be receiving the intended package, and will instead be getting a love letter.

edit: spelling. my brain is NOT englishing this morning. i didn't even drink last night, either.

Last edited:
Never heard of Duke Diamond but dayum looks like he has been breeding some dank. Pretty cool to know we have some legit strains from VA. Maybe Duke would give me a locals discount lol
I hear good things about his strain "screaming eagle"...reminds me of the stl roller coaster at six flags here by the same name. Probably one of the older wooden coasters still operational

I shipped a 12X12X12 box of live fish.
It's late customer is flipping out.
I reassured them I would get them the fish they paid for come Hell or high water.
10 days after shipping I get this large manilla envelope in the mail from the USPS in Kansas City.
In the envelope is a forum letter and the top of my box with all labels and stickers.
The letter said they had issues delivering my package so they sent it back to me.
It said to let them know if anything was damaged or missing.:oops:
I was like the whole fucking box and 12 pairs of fish? Maybe you did not see the rest of the box?:mad:
Not one water stain on the top they sent me?
I suspected and still do suspect theft.
Those fish were going for $100 a pair~!
And I was maybe the only one in the country breeding them like fire~!

Honestly more good than bad for USPS. If I started again I would use them still today.

November Planting By The Moon Dates:
  • 9th – 10th
    Favorable time for sowing grains, hay, and fodder crops. Plant flowers. Favorable days for planting root crops.
  • 11th – 12th
    Start seedbeds. Good days for transplanting. Plant carrots, beets, onions, turnips, Irish potatoes, and other root crops in the South.
  • 13th – 15th
    Poor planting days.
  • 16th – 17th
    Good days for planting peas, squash, corn, tomatoes, and other aboveground crops in southern Florida, Texas, and California.
  • 18th – 19th
    A good time to kill plant pests or do plowing. Poor for planting.
  • 20th – 21st
    Extra good for vine crops. Favorable days for planting aboveground crops where climate allows.
  • 22nd – 23rd
    Seeds planted now will grow poorly and yield little.
  • 24th – 25th
    Fine for planting beans, peppers, cucumbers, melons, and other aboveground crops where climate is suitable.
  • 26th – 28th
    Any seed planted now will tend to rot.
  • 29th – 30th
    Start seedbeds and flower gardens. Good days for transplanting. Best planting days for fall potatoes, turnips, onions, carrots, beets, and other root crops where climate is suitable.
Looks like I will be dropping seeds today or on the 11th, or I will have to wait until the end of the month. Today it is!
I see this is for the month of nov.

Is there a site you know of for the other months?

I see this is for the month of nov.

Is there a site you know of for the other months?
This updates before the end of the month. This one will give you through the first week of Dec as well.

Okay all you Menz…
I gotta quit playing and get to work! I got chicken to cook and seeds to chose and Cinderella junk to do 😂
Catch ya this eve for an evening smoke and a cup o joe..

Got an update on the babies. The girls got breathing tubes, and Lennie ended up with a chest tube because one of her lungs collapsed. Murphy is chugging along, and they're increasing his fluids. All are in for the fight though.

Daddy spun up a go fund me to help with travel expenses because he's having to travel over 100 miles daily back and forth to the hospital after work. Wish the MC he's part of would help out instead of him having to eat his pride and ask internet strangers for help but it is what it is.

Hoping to see some updated weights later today or tomorrow. As any parent knows, there tends to be a fairly significant weight increase in the first few days so hopefully this crew is doing just that.

Got an update on the babies. The girls got breathing tubes, and Lennie ended up with a chest tube because one of her lungs collapsed. Murphy is chugging along, and they're increasing his fluids. All are in for the fight though.

Daddy spun up a go fund me to help with travel expenses because he's having to travel over 100 miles daily back and forth to the hospital after work. Wish the MC he's part of would help out instead of him having to eat his pride and ask internet strangers for help but it is what it is.

Hoping to see some updated weights later today or tomorrow. As any parent knows, there tends to be a fairly significant weight increase in the first few days so hopefully this crew is doing just that.
Good Luck to you and your family. One of my high school friends became a Neonatal Nurse and she told me all kinds of stories about babies you would never think could survive making it through.

Prayers for your nieces and nephew!🙏

Been kinda secretly sniping in on Irie genetics and noticing they put out exceptional work. Thank you to @MysticEpipedon too kind and greatly appreciated. I'm poor folk can't afford all the finer things sometimes, truly feel spoiled. I'm gonna grow all these seeds.

Maybe do some heads up runs
20231109_121208.jpg

I actually thought it was a doe, til it got so close and in good light. Unswipe unswipe, abandon app!
Haha its like: unswipe, uninstall, throw phone into ravine...oh god the deer want blood!!

Come to think of it though, I would still prefer to deal with murderous, horny deer than city traffic and smog. Yes the country life is for me!

I hear good things about his strain "screaming eagle"...reminds me of the stl roller coaster at six flags here by the same name. Probably one of the older wooden coasters still operational
Will be copping some of his beans one day soon then, gotta try something from VA since Im IN VA lol.

I love the old wooden roller coasters, nothing like thinking about your potential imminent death while giggling!

Will be copping some of his beans one day soon then, gotta try something from VA since Im IN VA lol.

I love the old wooden roller coasters, nothing like thinking about your potential imminent death while giggling!
Yea may have good luck with dominion...lucky dog (skunkva) sell out pretty damn quick harder to get. I think his are about 150 a pack too...I've heard many people say though if you wanna pop a pack and have a hard time not keeping one to pop some lucky dog...soooo

Duke D is in Colorado now. Not very active on IG but I think some banks carry his gear

Funny you two bring up Virginia as one of my choices this time is called The Shine, here’s the info on it:
The Shine is a tribute to my Hatfield Virginia roots. Her mother was a guerrilla grow star born in the hills during cannabis prohibition, origins unknown, and the other parent was OG Glue #1 cut. She gets tall and lengthy with large frost covers buds. You can expect gas and fruit notes with a greasy look at the end of flower. Trellis will most likely be needed. Yields are heavy when scrog method is used. Thc ranges up to 30% and flower time is 65-70 days.

Last edited:
Funny you two bring up Virginia as one of my choice this time is called The Shine, here’s the info on it:
The Shine is a tribute to my Hatfield Virginia roots. Her mother was a guerrilla grow star born in the hills during cannabis prohibition, origins unknown, and the other parent was OG Glue #1 cut. She gets tall and lengthy with large frost covers buds. You can expect gas and fruit notes with a greasy look at the end of flower. Trellis will most likely be needed. Yields are heavy when scrog method is used. Thc ranges up to 30% and flower time is 65-70 days.
Sounds nice....redbeard seed?

Tried to go back and dig up some photos, but its rough trying to skim through over 10,000 pictures without labels. Makes anyones guess as good as mine lol.
soooo there's this wonderful concept that was developed long before computers were a thing. it's been ported to computers, and even phones too. what's the concept, you ask?

Let me tell you about file systems!

They come in many shapes, sizes, and form factors ready to fit your every organizational need. Can't find proof you're alive? There's a folder for that. Need important banking documents? Store em in their own folder! And what about digital photos? Well, you can sort them by category and keep them in their own folders, too! Don't take my word for it, see for yourself 😜

soooo there's this wonderful concept that was developed long before computers were a thing. it's been ported to computers, and even phones too. what's the concept, you ask?

They come in many shapes, sizes, and form factors ready to fit your every organizational need. Can't find proof you're alive? There's a folder for that. Need important banking documents? Store em in their own folder! And what about digital photos? Well, you can sort them by category and keep them in their own folders, too! Don't take my word for it, see for yourself 😜
Aint nobody got time for that!

I made all kinds of folders and files but it all goes into 1 big folder cause im too lazy to seperate it all.

You can even have a folder for your folder! 🤣

So im pretty disappointed with the world... I just went on to look for Christmas gifts and this is what i find......
Screenshot_20231109_205458_Walmart.jpg

Age range?? 3-7 😒😤
WTF is wrong with the world. Kids dont even know what gay is but lets give them a book about LGBTQ vocab.... im so pissed with the world we live in.

Dont take it as im against gays or anything. I just dont think we should be pushing things like this down childrens throats as much as they do.

Funny you two bring up Virginia as one of my choices this time is called The Shine, here’s the info on it:
Sounds like an awesome strain. Such a coincidence your growing something with VA roots, here i am clueless to any growers in my own state :p.

Age range?? 3-7 😒😤
WTF is wrong with the world. Kids dont even know what gay is but lets give them a book about LGBTQ vocab.... im so pissed with the world we live in.

They're all a bunch of child molestors and they want to indoctrinate the youth and make that sick shit normal. Not if I have anything to say about it! :mad:

They're all a bunch of child molestors and they want to indoctrinate the youth and make that sick shit normal. Not if I have anything to say about it! :mad:
I’m totally thankful that I don’t have any children in school right now. I’d be in jail. I do have a grandchild in school, but her Momma takes care of that.
When I found out they were putting litter boxes in school bathrooms for those that identify as a cat, I about lost my shit.
I say enough of this damn insanity.

Back
Top Bottom