November Planting By The Moon Dates:
  • 9th – 10th
    Favorable time for sowing grains, hay, and fodder crops. Plant flowers. Favorable days for planting root crops.
  • 11th – 12th
    Start seedbeds. Good days for transplanting. Plant carrots, beets, onions, turnips, Irish potatoes, and other root crops in the South.
  • 13th – 15th
    Poor planting days.
  • 16th – 17th
    Good days for planting peas, squash, corn, tomatoes, and other aboveground crops in southern Florida, Texas, and California.
  • 18th – 19th
    A good time to kill plant pests or do plowing. Poor for planting.
  • 20th – 21st
    Extra good for vine crops. Favorable days for planting aboveground crops where climate allows.
  • 22nd – 23rd
    Seeds planted now will grow poorly and yield little.
  • 24th – 25th
    Fine for planting beans, peppers, cucumbers, melons, and other aboveground crops where climate is suitable.
  • 26th – 28th
    Any seed planted now will tend to rot.
  • 29th – 30th
    Start seedbeds and flower gardens. Good days for transplanting. Best planting days for fall potatoes, turnips, onions, carrots, beets, and other root crops where climate is suitable.
Looks like I will be dropping seeds on the 11th, or I will have to wait until the end of the month. The 11th it is..
Does any of this take indoor growing into consideration?
Seems like more bad days than good..
Going to start seeds soon, but when?

I like to dry mine at 60-64* with 65% humidity. Harder now to get the higher humidity since the heat runs at night.
So, did ya get that snow?

Does any of this take indoor growing into consideration?
Seems like more bad days than good..
Going to start seeds soon, but when?
This is ages old and applies to all plants. My grandparents were farmers and every single crop was planted according to moon phases.
There are definitely more bad planting days than good. Just as the moon controls the tides, it controls the water uptake on all other living things.
I was going to wait a bit to start my next round but after seeing the cycles I chose to go ahead and do it. I’ll be starting my soak today, so I am in prime planting from today through the 12th. Seems the next best days to do this is the 29th and the 30th. Right now all systems go from today through the 12th.

This is ages old and applies to all plants. My grandparents were farmers and every single crop was planted according to moon phases.
There are definitely more bad planting days than good. Just as the moon controls the tides, it controls the water uptake on all other living things.
I was going to wait a bit to start my next round but after seeing the cycles I chose to go ahead and do it. I’ll be starting my soak today, so I am in prime planting. Seems the next best days to do this is the 29th and the 30th. Right now all systems go from today through the 12th.
Right behind you~!
Seeds will be started today.😘

Usps is on one...b2's seeds for the Halloween contest been stuck in stl since like Monday. I keep up on the tracking so I can fetch them out of the cold mailbox...seems like they took a wrong turn i live right on the edge of Illinois and have no idea where this area is lolScreenshot_20231109-100808_Chrome.jpg

Now I have to make decisions 🧐 I know for sure I’ll be popping some Imperium X and Black Sugar Rose..that just leaves three to agonize over.

Usps is on one...b2's seeds for the Halloween contest been stuck in stl since like Monday. I keep up on the tracking so I can fetch them out of the cold mailbox...seems like they took a wrong turn i live right on the edge of Illinois and have no idea where this area is lolView attachment 29224
This crap happens here when they go to KC Kansas instead of Mo. I watched one pkg go in and out the door there for over a week. No worries on the cold and El packs them good.
I would for sure call the PO about it.

This crap happens here when they go to KC Kansas instead of Mo. I watched one pkg go in and out the door there for over a week. No worries on the cold and El packs them good.
I would for sure call the PO about it.
I just did. They have the package and it'll be sent back today. Apparently they had a mercury spill at the stl usps facility. Had the place shut down for a week while hazmat cleaned it up. The culprit? An 85 year old lady that mailed her husband's ww2 memorabilia. The post master said she got in alot of trouble for it...poor lady. They better leave her be an chalk it up as an accident. I got no patience for people picking on the elderly like that.

Usps is on one...b2's seeds for the Halloween contest been stuck in stl since like Monday. I keep up on the tracking so I can fetch them out of the cold mailbox...seems like they took a wrong turn i live right on the edge of Illinois and have no idea where this area is lolView attachment 29224
CT = Connecticut. Your seeds are going to tour the country.

One time I sent some documents from Greenville, NC to Greenville, SC. I knew something was wrong when it was in Louisville, KY. Next thing you know, it was in Texas, before turning back east.

Another time I sent prepaid Visa cards to my nieces and nephews in Upstate NY. One went as far west as Kansas, before someone caught it.

Just dropped 2Cherry Garcias, 2 Mandarin cookies R3, 2 XXX, 2 Planet of the grapes, 2Candy store,2 Grape Balls of fire into the VG.
These all did well for me or well enough I don't mind doing them again. Left out the Hash Plant and replaced it with 2 Fruit Punch, 2 Rum Runners from Greenpoint. My first seeds other than Ethos in 2 years.
16 seeds in total hoping they all do their thing~!
Thanks for the heads up CG.(y)

CT = Connecticut. Your seeds are going to tour the country.

One time I sent some documents from Greenville, NC to Greenville, SC. I knew something was wrong when it was in Louisville, KY. Next thing you know, it was in Texas, before turning back east.

Another time I sent prepaid Visa cards to my nieces and nephews in Upstate NY. One went as far west as Kansas, before someone caught it.
I guess I should not have complained! I watched it leave the facility in the morning and return to it at night for over a week. Crazy stuff.

Just dropped 2Cherry Garcias, 2 Mandarin cookies R3, 2 XXX, 2 Planet of the grapes, 2Candy store,2 Grape Balls of fire into the VG.
These all did well for me or well enough I don't mind doing them again. Left out the Hash Plant and replaced it with 2 Fruit Punch, 2 Rum Runners from Greenpoint. My first seeds other than Ethos in 2 years.
16 seeds in total hoping they all do their thing~!
Thanks for the heads up CG.(y)
Ohhh I love the grape anything! I have an older strain in flower right now. It’s called Oregon Grapes. Anything fruity imma grow it!
Im busted down to five a grow and that’s pushing it as ideally I really only like two plants in my five by five. By Mo law I can have six, but that’s pushing it. These things are like fish, they grow according to the space around them.
I’ll have mine soaking by this afternoon and in the dirt by tomorrow evening.

I forgot to ask, what did ya get from El?
3 gelato fems

@MysticEpipedon yours are still on time says today...these were supposed to show up the same day as the seeds sshz sent showed up...it was weird his came and the other package didnt...

Idk about that story the lady told me lol, if we been shut down how are yours on time ya know? I think more than likely human error

Ohhh I love the grape anything! I have an older strain in flower right now. It’s called Oregon Grapes. Anything fruity imma grow it!
Im busted down to five a grow and that’s pushing it as ideally I really only like two plants in my five by five. By Mo law I can have six, but that’s pushing it. These things are like fish, they grow according to the space around them.
I’ll have mine soaking by this afternoon and in the dirt by tomorrow evening.
Real interested to see how that Rum Runner does. Pics of it look fantastic.

3 gelato fems

@MysticEpipedon yours are still on time says today...these were supposed to show up the same day as the seeds sshz sent showed up...it was weird his came and the other package didnt...

Idk about that story the lady told me lol, if we been shut down how are yours on time ya know? I think more than likely human error
Well, I had to wonder what could she have possibly shipped with so much mercury in it?

In memory of @TSD I will just say I consider most laws to be suggestions. :sneaky::ROFLMAO:
After shipping live tropical fish for 4 years through the USPS I got some stories to tell.
Regular 2-3day priority mail is not even considered late until 14 days. They have no guaranteed delivery date, only expected.
I eventually went to Priority Express which you get your money back on when late, but it is 2-4 times the cost.

In memory of @TSD I will just say I consider most laws to be suggestions. :sneaky::ROFLMAO:
After shipping live tropical fish for 4 years through the USPS I got some stories to tell.
Regular 2-3day priority mail is not even considered late until 14 days. They have no guaranteed delivery date, only expected.
I eventually went to Priority Express which you get your money back on when late, but it is 2-4 times the cost.
I can appreciate this. I ran an online antique glass business for about 12 years. I shipped a 4k antique lamp to a museum in NY, by the time it got there I had freaking ulcers. Fully insured, but the idea of losing or breaking it..it just simply could not be replaced. The shade on it‘s own solid glass weighed 38 lbs. It actually made it, intact and the museum sent me pics of it all set up. Total cost, packing and all was 280.00.

Last edited:
Yeah it's fun when you're going fast and winning but shit when you wreck.

@GoodShit97 sorry bro for your plant woes. I def have had and continue to have my share. You'll get it, I'm sure.

Yes! I'm a Virginia boy! I'd say move to my beautiful state so we can can blaze together! Even though I'm flowerless atm.. But it's looking likely I'll be moving February. Did my background check over a month ago for new company I'm starting with next year and haven't heard anything bad yet.... So I think I'm good? I have like 3 felonies but 15-20 years ago.

And good morning everyone else!
Yoo whats up mang, been a while hope all is well. Good luck on that new gig, where ya headed? Im also a Virginia boy but I much prefer the western US. It's too damn crowded out here, no BLM land so all the nice trails are off limits NPS bullcrap lol. I got spoiled out in CO with oodles of trail systems and little mountain towns.

Some good strains originated in virginia for sure

If only I had a huge swath of land...I'd offer it up as a bud builders commune....

"If you build it, they will come"
Which strains are famous from VA? I heard of some strains coming from VA but I forgot lol.

It is a nice place to buy a piece of land and homestead. Lots of out of the way parcels that you can walk around nekked and only the racoons will think its funny :D.

Which strains are famous from VA? I heard of some strains coming from VA but I forgot lol.

It is a nice place to buy a piece of land and homestead. Lots of out of the way parcels that you can walk around nekked and only the racoons will think its funny :D.
Right now it’s dangerous to walk around my place with clothes on! Deer, bucks, in groups. In rut and nutty as hell. Last night I decided to talk to one. I won’t anymore! He came within 15 feet of the front porch. Nice eight pointer.
I have always had does and no probs, but this year it’s entire groups of bucks. They are well known to attack during rut. We sure don’t need no Granny got run over by a reindeer stuff around here!

Lot of skunk VA and Duke diamond strains I believe...I think Duke is from VA too

Right now it’s dangerous to walk around my place with clothes on! Deer, bucks, in groups. In rut and nutty as hell. Last night I decided to talk to one. I won’t anymore! He came within 15 feet of the front porch. Nice eight pointer.
I have always had does and no probs, but this year it’s entire groups of bucks. They are well known to attack during rut. We sure don’t need no Granny got run over by a reindeer stuff around here!
Omg be careful Granny!! Lmfao, that deer thought you swiped right on the Deer-Tinder app. Be careful for real, I hear deer actually kill lots of people every year by goring them. Those antlers are really pointy and stabby...

Back
Top Bottom