So i split all those weeks ago and even after bandages they were just fkd.
Just watered .5 gallon last night at midnight.
It looks dry cause it has a layer of perlite across the top.
Takes about 2 days to dry out.
Its also the plant thats had deformity issues since birth.
Stretched like 10-12 inches last time i grew it.

Prolly just kill it and move on. Ive NEVER had luck with this method. This is always what i get, absolutely nothing.
Maybe you answered your own question? Deformity issues? Anybody doing weird shit in my grows, except duck footing I like to play with those, gets pitched.
I have hell with humidity and my dry azz pellet stove. I know you have one too.
Its entirely up to you if you scrog or not. I would like to see you try it with some good genetics though.
So, free bud or scrog.. start with good genetics. If you need some, I’d share.

Maybe you answered your own question? Deformity issues? Anybody doing weird shit in my grows, except duck footing I like to play with those, gets pitched.
I have hell with humidity and my dry azz pellet stove. I know you have one too.
Its entirely up to you if you scrog or not. I would like to see you try it with some good genetics though.
I just gotta kill everything and start new stuff.
Ive run a few different genetics in scrog and get these same results so its gotta be me thats why i just dont bother but @Zen_seeker kept on me about it so i had to show him what heppens every time

Ive got some DFG i need to get started, as well as some Archive and Reno.
Still have some of trustfalls shifty ass genetics too...
Ive got other stuff as well but id have to say its all iffy at best.
Ill make due with what i got. Just need to produce more bud so wanted to scrog but apparently its not for me.

Ive got some DFG i need to get started, as well as some Archive and Reno.
Still have some of trustfalls shifty ass genetics too...
Ive got other stuff as well but id have to say its all iffy at best.
Ill make due with what i got. Just need to produce more bud so wanted to scrog but apparently its not for me.
Just know, I’m not being an ass here. I’m genuinely trying to help. Zen was too. No matter if it’s soil hydro or organically grown in chickens 🐓 poop, what you start with with be the outcome of any method that you use.
Jeff’s genetics are stable, would be worth your time and effort.

Just know, I’m not being an ass here. I’m genuinely trying to help. Zen was too. No matter if it’s soil hydro or organically grown in chickens 🐓 poop, what you start with with be the outcome of any method that you use.
Jeff’s genetics are stable, would be worth your time and effort.
Yeah ill try again but idk when. The entire thing just bums me out every time i do it because this is what happens and then i have to chop down a good plant i could have free budded.

Under scrog Ive tried dutch passion, nirvana, 00 Seeds, and now this one. Idk where it came from as it was a seed a friend gave to me i believe.
Idk i have to much going, need to get everything flowered so i can start new seeds.

Yeah ill try again but idk when. The entire thing just bums me out every time i do it because this is what happens and then i have to chop down a good plant i could have free budded.

Under scrog Ive tried dutch passion, nirvana, 00 Seeds, and now this one. Idk where it came from as it was a seed a friend gave to me i believe.
Idk i have to much going, need to get everything flowered so i can start new seeds.
So, you are claiming that the scrog has caused all of this? Simple, take the top off. You can for sure still freebud.

So, you are claiming that the scrog has caused all of this? Simple, take the top off. You can for sure still freebud.
No, not by any means, it has to be something im doing and not the scrog itself. I just dont know what it is im doing/not doing.

Will have to grow out some more stuff and try again.

I cant manage to FIM either. Idfk. Clearly im just dumb lol, there seems to be a lot i cant manage to do lately 🤷🏻

Right off the bat and being a 100% honest, the lady looks pretty stressed. She looks way dry, has major untreated injuries to two main limbs and the wood on the stem is so dry it’s showing shrinkage.
Shes a trooper tho. Help her out. Any breakages like that have to be addressed. I immediately coat the area in honey, put her back together and tape her in place using vet wrap. Some people use tape. Don’t use any kind of tape that you can’t easily remove.
Raise the humidity and saturate the hell out of her growing medium.
She’s still trying. If you get her through this, she should be fire as she has certainly had the stress to kick off that hormone.
She's stressed alright. I'd also look at trying to promote more root growth. Might be the roots got kind of sick for whatever reason and they just aren't up to the task of reviving the top growth. Any suggestions with that in mind?

I've seen some pretty beat up plants come back, most at my hand, so I don't see why you couldn't revive her.

What baffles me is the actual plant growth process in SCROG is exactly the same as in freebudding so there should be no reason why dropping a screen on it would affect it other than if you're breaking branches.

Simple, take the top off. You can for sure still freebud.
Ive got a plant that looks like it was taken out of a scrog already lol. 😳
Idk. Growing has been just awful since i got mildew last fall.
Had mildew back to back, then herm central, then bugs, now more bugs, seems ive thrown more plants away than anything else this year.
Might be a sign 🤔

She's stressed alright. I'd also look at trying to promote more root growth. Might be the roots got kind of sick for whatever reason and they just aren't up to the task of reviving the top growth. Any suggestions with that in mind?

I've seen some pretty beat up plants come back, most at my hand, so I don't see why you couldn't revive her.
Ive really lost motivation on fixing it.
Any day now itll be starting to flower so its pretty much done for at this point. Shes purdy fkd.
Chop n start over.

Had mildew back to back, then herm central, then bugs, now more bugs, seems ive thrown more plants away than anything else this year.
Might be a sign 🤔
Might be a sign that you are doing too many things at one time? I know your plate is full!
Naw, weed is hell to grow. It’s like driving a race car in a video game drunk..

Might be a sign 🤔
I would stop all everything and clean up all. Only way to leave past issues behind IMO.
When I brought plants in last year it was the biggest mistake I have made growing.
My only resolution was to fallow[ empty] and bombed/clean everything and start new.
Part of why I am not pissed for my early harvest is I had no pest issues.

I would have lost my mind if a past nemesis had got me again.

Might be a sign that you are doing too many things at one time? I know your plate is full!
Naw, weed is hell to grow. It’s like driving a race car in a video game drunk..
First 4 years growing were fantastic. Then all hell broke loose and ive been in the dumps since.
Nothing has been going as planned for a while now.
I would stop all everything and clean up all. Only way to leave past issues behind IMO.
When I brought plants in last year it was the biggest mistake I have made growing.
My only resolution was to fallow[ empty] and bombed/clean everything and start new.
Part of why I am not pissed for my early harvest is I had no pest issues.

I would have lost my mind if a past nemesis had got me again.
I might have too.
I had them gone and ran out of spray. Didnt bother getting more so now ive got some stragglers in the veg tent.
Got more stuff in the mail today so im gonna try to get everything to harvest without them getting into the tent next door. 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Alright. Im done ranting/venting.
Was pretty ticked off about this 4th failed scrog attempt.
Practice makes perfect tho right?
I think these ladies are just too old to stretch/grow any more in 1 gallon pots even tho i just put them in there. They grow so fkn fast.

@CannaGranny Ill start some Interstate Dragon and Modified Macberry Moonshine BX via cherry pie real soon and get one of those under scrog with your help if ya dont mind lol.

Ill send ya a DM when plants are ready for FIM.

Alright. Im done ranting/venting.
Was pretty ticked off about this 4th failed scrog attempt.
Practice makes perfect tho right?
I think these ladies are just too old to stretch/grow any more in 1 gallon pots even tho i just put them in there. They grow so fkn fast.

@CannaGranny Ill start some Interstate Dragon and Modified Macberry Moonshine BX via cherry pie real soon and get one of those under scrog with your help if ya dont mind lol.

Ill send ya a DM when plants are ready for FIM.
I’d be happy to help you!

Gday all, my main key board is on the fritz so I haven't been very active, I did however buy a top quality wood lathe off aliexpress 1699474363130.png

With free shipping.....with carving tools......maybe just a joke but I couldn't resist

No, not by any means, it has to be something im doing and not the scrog itself. I just dont know what it is im doing/not doing.

Will have to grow out some more stuff and try again.

I cant manage to FIM either. Idfk. Clearly im just dumb lol, there seems to be a lot i cant manage to do lately 🤷🏻

If I can do it you’ll knock it out of the park.

I wonder if your lower humidity is part of the issue. What do you have the RH in that tent? You don’t like to go over 55% do you?

If I can do it you’ll knock it out of the park.

I wonder if your lower humidity is part of the issue. What do you have the RH in that tent? You don’t like to go over 55% do you?
Tbh i have no fkn clue what temp or humidity is in there. I took the hygrometer out cause i needed it back in my room.
Gotta buy t4 or another hygrometer. Really need a t4 for that tent but money is never there lol.

Not sure if i posted this already. But my wife got 2 raises and a promotion all in one week. She is officially a store manager!!
She has been busting her ass for 3 years to get to this point so im wicked happy for her, shes earned it for sure.

That's dope hopefully it's a good company she works for.

My wife had store manager spot at a failing store (bad neighborhood) and no matter what the clientele just wasn't there. She easily outproduced the previous managers and wasn't too far off from her number. The company decided to relocate her all the way across the city which they knew she'd decline...they basically forced her down. Happens to my buddy all the time too who is a perpetual store manager...2-3 years and they look to ship your ass lol, he finally just took a job at home depot as a front end manager.

Not all are like that but some the shitty chain places are

That's super cool tho, big bump in pay

That's dope hopefully it's a good company she works for.

My wife had store manager spot at a failing store (bad neighborhood) and no matter what the clientele just wasn't there. She easily outproduced the previous managers and wasn't too far off from her number. The company decided to relocate her all the way across the city which they knew she'd decline...they basically forced her down. Happens to my buddy all the time too who is a perpetual store manager...2-3 years and they look to ship your ass lol, he finally just took a job at home depot as a front end manager.

Not all are like that but some the shitty chain places are

That's super cool tho, big bump in pay
Shes working for five below, but they pay really well honestly. Shes making $25.20 right now with a bump coming after the holiday if she does well.

Thats unfortunate for your wife. They tried to do that shit to my wife but she said no put me in a closer store and now shes 20 minutes from home which isnt too bad considering where we live.

Shes gone from 14.75 to 25.20 in just a years time so shes definitely doing very well.

Back
Top Bottom