Roots that cannagranny corner song would be a perfect little tidbit to put as an intro to the videos just sayin! Hope the recovery is going well!

Roots that cannagranny corner song would be a perfect little tidbit to put as an intro to the videos just sayin! Hope the recovery is going well!
What a fantastic idea! Otherwise yiz is gonna be listening to some top hit of 1973!

What a fantastic idea! Otherwise yiz is gonna be listening to some top hit of 1973!
Nothing wrong with grooving to some early 70's tunes!! How about a rotating roster of music from that era? Seals and Croft "Summer Breeze"? England Dan and John Ford Coley "I'd really love to see you tonight"?
What? Ya mean you aren’t practicing the old growers way? Biting them off??? 😂🤣😂😅😂
At one of the LGO's we had a newb grow tech FIMMING plants with a pair of scissors. MG told him to grow out his thumbnail and pinch it off!! 😄

Bored at work... Daydreaming about this banana bread beer I had last week

Got some new molds, going to be cooking soon.. excited

But more excited that I just remembered I have a bunch of kief stashed away at home and I've been dry for over a week! Fuck a duck some kief will send me to the moon when I get home 🙏😁

Trying to think of where to visit while we are in Manchester, NH this weekend. Thinking of Boston and/or Cape cod, as they are relatively close and we've never been to either.

Hope everyone has a great day!

I asked the doc about my lungs today in annual physical, she said they are great and my blood oxygen count is better than average 🙏

I am in on your youtube~!
Nice.
When I wanted copyrighted music I just played it in the background while doing videos.
Never got over 40f where I was today.😒

Day 21 and last big defoil, girls look kinda naked. In a week you will never know I did it.
So, how does everyone like the rolling media? I like it. Seeing some beautiful weed being grown on this site!
It was 70* and sunny here til sundown, now the temps are falling faster than a 90 yr old drunk bingo player. Back to the she shed.
Dinner just came off the grill, so off to enjoy some dinner. Catch yiz later for coffee and a smoke!

My little guy just asked me if i would lay in his hed with him and watch Mickeys once upon a Christmas until he falls asleep.
Of course i will little dude!
Times like these only last so long so ya gotta take em when they come.

Now I'm going to try to find wrapping paper I can do that with on purpose lol

Just rediscovered this yesterday for the win, I think 8-10 months it's been hidingView attachment 30024
I love when i find jars just sitting.
Its usually pretty damn good stuff when i find it lol.

Waiting on UPS.
Hogwarts Legacy was FINALLY released for Nintendo Switch. I only pre-ordered that thing in like March for its original July release. Then it got postponed until today.
I dont like video games but i do like Harry Potter so maybe ill get into this one.

Waiting on UPS.
Hogwarts Legacy was FINALLY released for Nintendo Switch. I only pre-ordered that thing in like March for its original July release. Then it got postponed until today.
I dont like video games but i do like Harry Potter so maybe ill get into this one.
Switch is probably fun, all those old classics you can download. I got this raspberry pi I made years ago that's set up like a home arcade with all the old Nintendo and sega games. I'm about to locate it...I got it over at my mom's house pretty sure...kids gonna learn some damn mario 1-3

Mario 2 gonna set him up for all the disappointment and difficulty that comes in life 😂

Switch is probably fun, all those old classics you can download. I got this raspberry pi I made years ago that's set up like a home arcade with all the old Nintendo and sega games. I'm about to locate it...I got it over at my mom's house pretty sure...kids gonna learn some damn mario 1-3

Mario 2 gonna set him up for all the disappointment and difficulty that comes in life 😂
Yeah I'm a big emulator fan myself. I run a switch emulator to play the new Zelda.i want to try that Mario Wonder out.
So cool they remastered the old SNES super Mario RPG that comes out this month too. They are saying this new Mario Wonder is the best 2d Mario since Mario Bros 3

If you ever get really into retro emulation and want something bit perfect, you need to get an FPGA type CPU, like the Mister. 💯 perfect emulation.

I have 3 switches here 🙄
My kids each have one and then i bought my wife the new OLED one when i preordered Hogwarts.

My oldest has like 30 mario games its ridiculous.

Ive downloaded a lot of the old games onto the oled, but they are not the same as what i remember them being man. Kinda disappointed me not gonna lie.

I have 3 switches here 🙄
My kids each have one and then i bought my wife the new OLED one when i preordered Hogwarts.

My oldest has like 30 mario games its ridiculous.

Ive downloaded a lot of the old games onto the oled, but they are not the same as what i remember them being man. Kinda disappointed me not gonna lie.
Gotta have them on an old crt tube TV with a pioneer sound system hooked to some old 80s Blaupunkt speakers😂

Scan Lines matter

Gotta have them on an old crt tube TV with a pioneer sound system hooked to some old 80s Blaupunkt speakers😂

Scan Lines matter
Those old commodore 64 monitors are primo, fuck a coax

Got to snag me one, one day

Reactions: MDK

Scan Lines matter
Dude i bet just an old tube tv would make all the difference.

4k makes things look wayyyy to stupid lol.

Morning ya Menz!
Another beautiful day in the Ozarks! Looks like this week will be the last nice one before fall shows her face again. I plan to enjoy every second of it.
Got one plant left to defoil today that will catch me up on all of my chores. Then it’s hurry up and wait.
Here’s wishing you all a fantastic day! 🥰IMG_0967.gif

Hey Steam!
I was looking at your fish last night..beautiful! Nice to see your face too even though it did stun me..you look a lot like my X hubby! The two of you could pass for brothers. I know you’re not him tho, cuz he’s too stupid to raise fish! 🐠 🐟 🐠
Thanks for subscribing! I hope to keep adding content and eventually be able to show the whole process from seed popping to harvest.
Hope your day is rockin!
I am in on your youtube~!
Nice.
When I wanted copyrighted music I just played it in the background while doing videos.
Never got over 40f where I was today.😒

Is that like a pvm?
Yeah. They are just excellent analog CRTs. I believe most models have an RGB hookup and s-video for an even better picture.

You can mod an old NES to output RGB to put out an amazing picture. And remember the Segas had native s-video I think.

Reactions: MDK
Back
Top Bottom