Fifth seed popped today, so that’s five for five! Made me happpppy!
This Blue Dream is some wicked wicked stuff. Been in cure since May 21st.
Could damn well be the reason, I am still on here..talking to myself. Oh well, I like the answers I give me!
I need a T-shirt that instead of saying “help, I’ve fallen and I can’t get up” to “help, I’m talking and I can’t shut up”! 😂😊😂😅😂🤣😂

I loveeee a good chicken noodle soup! Specially on a cold winter’s day.
Enjoying the end of outdoor grilling here for the season. Won’t be long and it will be insulated underclothes and one pot meals that warm the bones here too. 🥰
I grill all winter 😎
Stand outside in my snow gear cooking dinner. Its lovely, no one bothers me cause they dont wanna be cold

The BB mafia everyone smells us before they see us....ghosts through the smoke 😆
Perfume. Happy by Clinique. People ask me every time I go somewhere what’s the wonderful smelling perfume I’m wearing. (I don’t tell them its ode de skunk number one) 😂

Fifth seed popped today, so that’s five for five! Made me happpppy!
This Blue Dream is some wicked wicked stuff. Been in cure since May 21st.
Could damn well be the reason, I am still on here..talking to myself. Oh well, I like the answers I give me!
I need a T-shirt that instead of saying “help, I’ve fallen and I can’t get up” to “help, I’m talking and I can’t shut up”! 😂😊😂😅😂🤣😂
The ancient physicians might describe your condition as "Mandibular Tachycardia."

The BB mafia everyone smells us before they see us....ghosts through the smoke 😆
Came into work yesterday after trimming in the morning... My cool coworker said later, I don't what you smoked this morning but you were reeking. I told her I didn't even smoke this morning, just trimming. She looked at me with eyes wide 😂

So while all you Menz are out about and doing other things and I have no opposition..think I’ll paint the corner pink..IMG_1416.jpeg

Now.. I like the looks of it... I gotta get busy. Wishing a great day upon you all 🥰

Found tubi TV app uploaded about 200 3 stooges episodes lmao. My wife ain't ready for this. Lately my 2 year old has been wanting to wrestle and he starts hitting me with objects so he likes the hardcore wrestling lol...I see eye pokes, slaps and wub wub wubs in my future 😂

Found tubi TV app uploaded about 200 3 stooges episodes lmao. My wife ain't ready for this. Lately my 2 year old has been wanting to wrestle and he starts hitting me with objects so he likes the hardcore wrestling lol...I see eye pokes, slaps and wub wub wubs in my future 😂
Do the windmill thing where you offer him your fist and he slaps it down and you windmill around and bonk him in the head!!!🤣

Make sure to call him Porcupine so he knows who is in charge~!

Morning all~! It is Friday, we made it~!
1700214152854.png
🍻😇

40% of stoners will name purple as their favorite color.
Well my favorite color is green...but if I'm going for a lady like color...royal purple.

Bet the other 60% of stoners say green 🤪

Well my favorite color is green...but if I'm going for a lady like color...royal purple.

Bet the other 60% of stoners say green 🤪
18-22% Green Goblin 420% Blue dream

Back
Top Bottom