Hospital bound, pretty sure little guy has appendicitis...
Fuck.
Fuck.
Fuck.
I hope not G$ that is wicked stuff. Had an ex girlfriend that nearly lost her life to a ruptured appendix. Just about a year ago my neighbors grandson passed at 3 because of one too, they couldn't get him to hospital in time.

Hopefully it gets sorted out and timely. Good vibes to you all and especially the little guy.

Sorry not meant to scare...but it is serious so I'm just reiterating.

I hope not G$ that is wicked stuff. Had an ex girlfriend that nearly lost her life to a ruptured appendix. Just about a year ago my neighbors grandson passed at 3 because of one too, they couldn't get him to hospital in time.

Hopefully it gets sorted out and timely. Good vibes to you all and especially the little guy.

Sorry not meant to scare...but it is serious so I'm just reiterating.
Yeah. Idk whats going on.
He says his stomach hurts, then it goes away.
I put pressure on the lower right part of his belly and quick pull it away and he says it doesnt hurt.
Think my wife is a little nuts but idk. Better safe than sorry. Hes got no fever, not puking, eating like a horse, just says his stomach hurts

I put pressure on the lower right part of his belly and quick pull it away and he says it doesnt hurt.
Think my wife is a little nuts but idk. Better safe than sorry. Hes got no fever, not puking, eating like a horse, just says his stomach hurts
Mine ruptured at age 55 no fever no puking but sore stomach

Blood test will tell the tale high white blood cell count indication of appendicitis

I had mine removed last year, first sign was my stomach just did feel right, called my wife and told her something isn’t right it’s different than anything I had felt before no necessarily pain but weird, very hard to describe. I was headed to OBX in 2 days plus I had Covid l when I got then news. Doctors decided to treat with antibiotics and we where able to schedule to have it out a month later. They said 50/50 chance it would happen again in a few months so it was better just to schedule when I’d be down (couldn’t let it happen during hunting season)
Hope he just had to poop or gas cramps👍 Best of luck

May sound stupid but I had cramps up until about 3rd grade in school. Bad ones, sometimes I'd have to get picked up from school really made no sense. Doctor told me to eat a carrot next time. Next time I was home and got one I ate a carrot and the belly ache stopped. Idk I'd the carrot soothed it or what, or if I was lacking some vitamin they bring....but the simplest thing cured me.

Give him a few baby carrots next time he complains

Is it Saturday yet?!
I made plans to go hunting with my father all day because it will be opening day. Now ive had the itch to get out there.
Might actually hunt all season this year if it works out.
Kids go to school and i can go hunt from 730 to 230 every day, sounds like a good plan😆

Is he having problems at school?

Is he having problems at school?
No, hes just been sick a lot lately and not acting his normal self. I thought maybe someone punched him or something in the gut but he said not and no bruising or anything.
Last time he had an issue, someone put him in a head lock and he bloodied the kids lip 🫣

Doctors couldnt find anything wrong, or abnormal so they said growing pains, hes been ok since like 7pm last night.
Hes just still too little to explain whats going on fully.

No, hes just been sick a lot lately and not acting his normal self. I thought maybe someone punched him or something in the gut but he said not and no bruising or anything.
Last time he had an issue, someone put him in a head lock and he bloodied the kids lip 🫣

Doctors couldnt find anything wrong, or abnormal so they said growing pains, hes been ok since like 7pm last night.
Hes just still too little to explain whats going on fully.
No, faking stomach to get out of going to school for some reason

Mornin ya Menz!
I’ve been up and in my grow this morning finishing up some odds and ends. Headed into week four.
Four of my five seeds have popped. The one lagging behind is the Black Sugar Rose. If it dosen’t pop within in the next couple of days, I will wait out the moon phases and try again.
I’m having some nitrogen probs with one of the plants I have going right now. The plant called CreekWalker. She has got so large so quickly that I can see why. Started out and according to the leaves led me to believe she needed a cal mag boost. I gave it to her, the next day even more yellowing. The new yellowing is for sure nitrogen burn off, so I top dressed her with worm castings and watered it in. She is looking much better this morning. I will for sure put in my notes to give her extra the next time I grow her. Some of them are just large consumers by nature. This lady is an overachiever for sure. We are at day 24 and every single flower is 12 plus inches. Time for the trellis net atop of my scrog.
Hope all is well all is good good in the woods hood here 🥰

Glad I flowered these plants instead of tossing them and starting again from clone...first time indoor actually needing a yoyo to hold up plants

I'll take it as a good thing this time. I didn't focus enough on training and pruning early on...or couldn't as I had the plants in bad shape for a while. Next run though I'm looking to fill the tent with the same plants real quick before starting my seed adventures from the Halloween winnings. So on the next run I'm gonna focus on getting the light just right so they stack a little better. In the event it doesn't appear to be working I may try to do what steam said and raise the night temp to tighten nodal spacing.

She smelling dank tho20231113_154421.jpg

@CannaGranny is that creekwalker the one with the Virginia guerilla grow plant bred into it?

Last edited:
Glad I flowered these plants instead of tossing them and starting again from clone...first time indoor actually needing a yoyo to hold up plants

I'll take it as a good thing this time. I didn't focus enough on training and pruning early on...or couldn't as I had the plants in bad shape for a while. Next run though I'm looking to fill the tent with the same plants real quick before starting my seed adventures from the Halloween winnings. So on the next run I'm gonna focus on getting the light just right so they stack a little better. In the event it doesn't appear to be working I may try to do what steam said and raise the night temp to tighten nodal spacing.

She smelling dank thoView attachment 30127

@CannaGranny is that creekwalker the one with the Virginia guerilla grow plant bred into it?
Yes it is! I’ve had a couple of other heavy burners like that, they all have something in common. Heavy flowers, fast growing and big yields.
So this tell’s me a bit of a change is in order to my method for ladies like this. At week 2.5 in flower a worm casting top dressing (half to one inch dressing) watered in will jazz it up.
Im glad you didn’t trash the ladies either! A lil spray here and there and some organic bloom boost set her right! She is looking lovely!
I know ya didn’t sign the sick weed physician treatment contract..but ya owe me a joint! Just one, I’ll collect in the spring when I go back to the range up there. 🤪

Last edited:
Yes it is! I’ve had a couple of other heavy burners like that, they all have something in common. Heavy flowers, fast growing and big yields.
So this tell’s me a bit of a change is in order to my method for ladies like this. At week 2.5 in flower a worm casting top dressing (half to one inch dressing) watered in will jazz it up.
Im glad you didn’t trash the ladies either! A lil spray here and there and some organic bloom boost set her right! She is looking lovely!
I know ya didn’t sign the sick weed physician treatment contract..but ya owe me a joint! Just one, I’ll collect in the spring when I go back to the range up there. 🤪
Oh fasho! 100% and then some.

I got a nice surprise in the mail today. Shout out to @GrumpAzz thanks again. Granny you'll be able to spot me easy! 😁 20231115_112532.jpg

Surf n turf tonight. Shrimp Diablo (shrimp wrapped in bacon with jalapeños and grilled) and a NY strip on the grill. Looking forward to this! Dessert , Blue Dream an a cup o Joe..
All is good good in the woods hood! 🥰

Surf n turf tonight. Shrimp Diablo (shrimp wrapped in bacon with jalapeños and grilled) and a NY strip on the grill. Looking forward to this! Dessert , Blue Dream an a cup o Joe..
All is good good in the woods hood! 🥰
My wife's chicken noodle soup is on the menu. One of my favorites, the best there is. Imo

My wife's chicken noodle soup is on the menu. One of my favorites, the best there is. Imo
I loveeee a good chicken noodle soup! Specially on a cold winter’s day.
Enjoying the end of outdoor grilling here for the season. Won’t be long and it will be insulated underclothes and one pot meals that warm the bones here too. 🥰

Back
Top Bottom