Better then 22 inside. Throw a log on and smoke a fatty. I just did…lol
Right, i just went out and bumped the pellet stove up to 3 and blower fan to 9.
Itll be 72 in no time.

Unfortunately due to 4 previous house fires here in the park the landlord no longer allows wood stoves, she only allows pellet/coal stoves or a furnace.

Morning fam!!!!

It's a cold son of a bitch here too

Drinking my infused coffee at work, cheers everyone

Thank you everyone for the love and support, if you wanted to try to switch it up this Thanksgiving, you could try to make this pizza at home

Went to a cool brewery in Boston on our trip,
IMG_3888.jpg
Here's the recipe lol
PXL_20231118_194517362~2.jpg

Mornin ya Menz!
Its a cool rainy day in the Zarks. Has taken all morning for this site to load on my iPad. It’s not the site, it’s my internet provider. 18 years of subpar half ass working internet.
We have tried it all, dial up, satellites and mobile hotspots. The only thing currently working in our remote area is StarLink. I got on a waiting list a year ago. Got a notification the other day saying my stuff will be shipped out in the next ten days! Just in time. I won’t know how to act, being able to load and watch vids, etc.
Heres wishing you all a fine day. 🥰

Just another lovely day in this swamp ass area lol. Trying with all my might to fight the moisture slowly creeping up in my basement from the rain...

I'm ready for snow for real lol

My son the bruiser he is, kicked the cool air return vent off the wall in the hallway....just had screws thru the drywall...today I install anchors should keep him from pulling it off again....I hope

Just another lovely day in this swamp ass area lol. Trying with all my might to fight the moisture slowly creeping up in my basement from the rain...

I'm ready for snow for real lol
Damn, its 38% in my bedroom. I gotta get my humidifier going asap.
Its just dry and cold here.

46% and rising in my tent....been trying to keep it low and see how that goes, 45% and under has been where I'm aiming....sometimes it gets higher tho. I should be around 50-55% but I haven't really seen much downside at the 40-45% range.

Had a couple buds that started to get bud rot last time in the tent. Hopefully not this time

46% and rising in my tent....been trying to keep it low and see how that goes, 45% and under has been where I'm aiming....sometimes it gets higher tho. I should be around 50-55% but I haven't really seen much downside at the 40-45% range.

Had a couple buds that started to get bud rot last time in the tent. Hopefully not this time
Im a fan of the 40-45% range for flowering too. I like 62% for veg though lol

I run 50-60% up until midflower, then I cut it to 35-40% to force it to have a defense response and build trichs. So I’m reaching the point that low is what I’m after, always so nice after fighting to keep it higher. Gonna be a big fight this winter with my dry azz heat running.

I run 50-60% up until midflower, then I cut it to 35-40% to force it to have a defense response and build trichs. So I’m reaching the point that low is what I’m after, always so nice after fighting to keep it higher. Gonna be a big fight this winter with my dry azz heat running.
For real! Even getting it up to 50% is an accomplishment for me this time of year. I need a bigger humidifier for sure.

Just an update on Captain Redbeards genetics. I always appreciated the speed of the turn around. Go online, chose your genetics, pay online and here they come.
Last week I got a Black Friday 35% off coupon from him. Didn’t really need anything, but hey 35% off is 35% off. Went in and ordered a new one of his called Biscotti Blond. The cart went through just like always, until we reached the place to pay out. Then a msg pops up and tells you, you must pay via, cash, money order or check. I’m kind of miffed at this point as I have been paying via an online source for a couple of years now. Good thing I didn’t need it now, as this slowed the process way down.
A few days later I got a mail from Redbeards saying a certain pymt platform had seized his account, took all of the funds and refunded them to the customers. Asking anyone that has bought seeds since Oct 10th, to please pay for them again, once they were refunded the money. (My big order was Oct 7th, YAY). I sure hope folks that did buy from him pays him!
Anyways, this post is in no way meant to dis the Captain. I have no complaints about his products. Top Notch.
Just I have always touted his quick turnaround. This has temporarily changed and you must allow time for turn around now. Time to mail the pymt, and to get the order back.
The Captain and his crew are working to take care of this. I’ll update when we are back in the speedy process.

I have one of those too, but haven't bagged a deer with it yet.
So do I. A 1986 model. Has a dump bed on it. My Dad gave it to me when we bought this place to haul gravel for my drive. She gets about eight miles to the gallon! Has a 460 in it.
I wouldn’t trade it for a tea shop in China.
Were I a deer, I would be very afraid!

For real! Even getting it up to 50% is an accomplishment for me this time of year. I need a bigger humidifier for sure.
When you get ready to buy one, hit me up and I’ll get you the info on the one I have. Been the best so far, for a 160.00 investment. Been running it close to a year now. If you tent grow it can easily be set up to literally blow the moisture in. Just make sure you do good air exchanges.

So do I. A 1986 model. Has a dump bed on it. My Dad gave it to me when we bought this place to haul gravel for my drive. She gets about eight miles to the gallon! Has a 460 in it.
I wouldn’t trade it for a tea shop in China.
Were I a deer, I would be very afraid!
Nice, the older ones are real gems. Perfect for a dumper.
Mines a 1999 flat deck dually, I have a hydroseeder mounted on it in the summer and use it for snow plowing in the winter.
Gets similar mileage to yours with the 6.8L V10

Morning/afternoon fellow Show Me Stater!

Mines a 1999 flat deck dually, I have a hydroseeder mounted on it in the summer and use it for snow plowing in the winter.
Mine has no plow. If I have to get out, we use the tractor to plow out, if my Toyota truck won’t pull out of here. So far in 18 years she has got the job done every time.
Most of the time being snowed in is a party back here and I love it! Means not a single soul is going to show up and the peace and quiet are blissfully loud!
A stocked pantry, a fresh moving water source, generator, good smoke and forty pairs of fuzzy warm never let anyone see ya wear them pajamas..that’s when life is all good good in the woods hood!

I had a 99 dually crew 7.3 bought new in 1999 for twice what we bought our first farm for in 1974.

$42,900.00 CDN for the truck $21,500.00 for the farm

I had a 99 dually crew 7.3 bought new in 1999 for twice what we bought our first farm for in 1974.

$42,900.00 CDN for the truck $21,500.00 for the farm
Now the farm probably worth 20x that and the truck in this economy would still retain about 66% of its original value. Well in America...idk how Canadian economy is

Mine has no plow. If I have to get out, we use the tractor to plow out, if my Toyota truck won’t pull out of here. So far in 18 years she has got the job done every time.
Most of the time being snowed in is a party back here and I love it! Means not a single soul is going to show up and the peace and quiet are blissfully loud!
A stocked pantry, a fresh moving water source, generator, good smoke and forty pairs of fuzzy warm never let anyone see ya wear them pajamas..that’s when life is all good good in the woods hood!
A little jealous. I used to love the snow, before I started doing commercial snow removal. Now I'm on edge all winter long and the snow gives me anxiety lol

Idk how your stove is shaped, but I remember growing up with a wood stove and my mom would put a big pot of water on top, sometimes with a few cinnamon sticks, to help put moisture in the air. It made the house smell like cider/pie, it was the best!

The heat from the stove is a great way to evaporate water to raise RH for your living space, which makes it feel warmer as well, and good for throats in winter time.

Back
Top Bottom