our trucks might have been twins!!! 350 four barrel, 4 speed, no heat.. well a little. by time i was done plowing the driveway i had a 6" circle of defrosted windshield to look out of!!! hahaha

my buddy actually has that old chevy now and is gonna restore it this winter. so at least not a scrap yard.
That one is still up to camp. They use it all year round. Best part is when i left, the front hubs were blown out so 4wd didn't work.
I also plowed snow with their 2002 f450 v10 dually automatic....once..... that thing was a turd sack in and out.
The 78 chevy plowed circles around that ford even without 4wd.

That one is still up to camp. They use it all year round. Best part is when i left, the front hubs were blown out so 4wd didn't work.
I also plowed snow with their 2002 f450 v10 dually automatic....once..... that thing was a turd sack in and out.
The 78 chevy plowed circles around that ford even without 4wd.
When I was in the fire dept I was their plow guy, using their V10 F450 dually. You're right, what a piece of crap to plow with.

The F350 is great, I don't even feel the snow in that thing even with the plow kicked out to 10' wide. Nothing compares to the 2017 F250 though, the 4x4 and traction control is insane. I've driven it through some wild storms with deep snow and hardly so much as spun a tire.

So while we were traveling I went into my first ever dispo in Massachusetts. I was expecting much more from the taste/flavor profile...

Taste was trash, zero lemon anything, high 4/10, and this is after going without flower for a few weeks... Even my wife who doesn't smoke and hates the smell said, wow that smoke doesn't even stink. I'm a terrible weed grower but even my past grows are much better than this

Is this a normal dispo experience??? View attachment 30757
1.3% terpenes is on the low end for sure. Some of the funk we had tested up here was in the 5%+ range. Most heavy hitters these days are around the 3-5% range. DFG has one clocking in at 6% iirc. Don't recall which.

1.3% terpenes is on the low end for sure. Some of the funk we had tested up here was in the 5%+ range. Most heavy hitters these days are around the 3-5% range. DFG has one clocking in at 6% iirc. Don't recall which.
Ok. Thanks, idk what to expect with that lab breakdown.
Still feel got...
I honey kiefed the second one to try to help out .. but it was like sprinkling gold flakes on shit, still just shit, but a bit prettierPXL_20231120_213933616.jpg

That’s how I felt after my first trip to a dispensary. Sadly disappointed. I don’t know what I expected, but it sure wasn’t that. Another thing, dispensary weed chokes me to death, harsh harsh. To be expected I guess, no cure.

I have pretty much the same pellet stove that you do, and my glass looks just like yours. Had I known you couldn’t keep it clean, I would have opted out. Otherwise zero complaints. Ambient warm heat like you can only get from a wood stove, zero smell and very few ashes.
I despise cleaning the damn pellet stove! It takes 1-2 hours depending on what cleaning needs to be done and I look like a chimney sweep guy that hasn’t showered in a week after either cleaning.

The wood stove takes about 3 minutes and I could do it in a white Italian mafia 3 piece suit and still not get dirty.

What's up everyone!!

Future project Spoiler!!! I'm working on making some legit chocolates. Got molds, heat seal foil wrappers, and now a pretty picture to put on it to make it mine.

Spent a few hours designing a chocolate bar wrapper in Illustrator last night. I'm a big time amateur now but I used to use it a lot a decade or more ago lol...

The back side I didn't design, just used AI to make a pattern.

Expect a thread detailing my experience on the cooking side soon!!!!

Attachments

• wrapper front back.pdf
    3.7 MB · Views: 6
Mornin ya Menz!
Just popping in to check out the corner.
Headed to the big city today to finish up odds and ends for Turkey Day and refresh my winter pantry.
It’s a cold damp ugly day in the Zarks today. I’ll fire one up, crank up the music and forget the weather.
Here’s wishing you all a good day!

Good day everyone, flowers looking pretty good...pretty happy with how the grow is going about midway week 5, I'll probably feed them til week 7 to 7.5ish then pick around 9 to 9.5ish weeks.

With ya on the weather still lookin for the cool weather I like this ain't it lol. Only half what I wanted...damp indeed.

TGIF~!
Well it's Friday for me~!
Sloppy winter mix coming tonight. Salt trucks are out. No work tomorrow and I clearly announced my desire for Friday off.
Closed up over 7 jobs since returning to local work and just heard as of 2pm we won a special one in Lake Placid.:love:
While I love the specialty work it will be done this winter~!🥶
Thinking of starting a holiday/Thanksgiving tradition.
Being a perfectly timed harvest and bonus days off, it is time to press and give Thanks~!🥴

Last edited:
And yet another title for my county.
Not good enough having the horses, health and history but we claimed another title.

Just wanted you all to know what Friday night means here and why we have 6 more per 100 than anywhere else~!
CHEERS~! 🍻🥂🍷🥃🍸🍹🍾

Sounds like all you due west, north and easterners are in for some winter weather. We are in a small part of the US not expecting anything. I’ll take that!
Got my next three month grocery shopping trip finished up. Always so happy to get that done. Glad I only do it 3-4 x a year too! It’s a whole days work.
I got out of bed watering plants this morning, so goes the life of a cultivator huh?
Going into the grow last night, I noticed that the Creek Walker plant was starting to droop a bit, needing water. I knew she wasn’t going to hold gracefully until the morning which would have been her normal watering day. So, I pitched a gallon and a forth to her to hold her over. This morning I didn’t expect her to take a full watering, but she did, plus more than usual. I may just have to run a drip hose to her. She burns more nitrogen, and drinks almost twice the amount of water as the others. First one I have ever had to drink like that. Bet I have to cut the pot off of those roots.
Heres wishing you all a good night, see ya for cawfeeee in the morning. My wagon is draggin…

Should be easy to follow / find deer tracks?
Ya know. Go figure it snows during deer season and my kids have school off the rest of the week and i dont have a sitter 😑😑😑
Going out tomorrow morning and then prolly calling it a year. Im out of shape and tired already and its only been 5 days.

I'll be moving plants from the starter box to room and checking in on replacement seeds.
Looks like the RR replacement and 3 out of 4 DFG Zamal dreams have popped.
I may give them another day before they hit soil.
Would be nice if just one of the Eternal youth seeds popped..😞

Both my orders from B2ACG and Greenpoint are due to arrive today.🥳

I'll be moving plants from the starter box to room and checking in on replacement seeds.
Looks like the RR replacement and 3 out of 4 DFG Zamal dreams have popped.
I may give them another day before they hit soil.
Would be nice if just one of the Eternal youth seeds popped..😞

Both my orders from B2ACG and Greenpoint are due to arrive today.🥳
All five of my babies popped. I am running three of B2ACG’s this round. Jelly Donut, Imperium X and Black Sugar Rose. They are cupped and growing like crazy. The remaining two are Redbeards. The Shine, and Fruit By The Foot.
So, what kind is due in today?

In case mainstream marlarky is not reporting this this morning, for all my NY ppl..
This, is some scary shit and your commie Governor is pushing for it. You best band together and get that bitch out of your business.IMG_1445.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom