Now, the three things that pissed me off first thing this morning. “Granny’s News Releases”...
Most more than likely don’t want to hear it..why we are where we are..and more than likely why I will receive fentanyl mail.
Never in my life has weed made me paranoid, but today, our government sure as hell has.

Got my seeds from B2ACG ~!😘
Got Sirius Black 5 Fem seeds, London Pound Cake 5 Fem seeds, Cherry Pie 5 Fem seeds, Super Lemon Haze 5 Fem seeds.
He BONUSED me 3 Cookie and Cream Fem seeds.😁
You can see every seed the way he packs without opening.
NICE~!(y) This is thoughtful packing.👊
Every seed looks of excellent quality. Not one dud or tiny thing..👊

Also got my latest loss of control from the GreenPoint reverse auction.
I picked up 6 fem Purple Crunch and 6 fem Max AC which is their newest tester.
Not sure if that is good or bad.🥴 Paid $45 for both~!
Seems these guys always send you 7 seeds when you order 6 but no way to know without opening.

Deciding if I can remain calm and grow on or just start a few more since none have hit the room yet.
Got till Monday off so thinking I will be out there moving in my seedlings and replacements that have not hit soil yet.

Feel lucky you don't live in NY~!
Remember when I said subtle comments may help for jury duty?
Certain behaviors and tolerance levels make the laws of little concern to some also.
I am actually embarrassed by both our state and federal systems.
I can't imagine ever having an argument about either side with much of anyone as I just can't imagine defending a single one of them.
They get enough from me. All of them.
I want my money back~!
Embarrassing...

As of 30 mins ago.. I have smokin fast internet! Now, I can see it all! Look out corner peeps, here comes Granny!
Hope you got one of those smart tvs with built in apps...game changer for sure...plenty of free apps that have great content to goon out and watch

That's exciting surely...when high-speed got to my house I had every music album I ever wanted lol, apps for that weren't available....couldn't tell ya how many terabytes in data I downloaded lol..movies too....torrents...computer programs that normally cost alot, cracked and at my fingertips for free...

It was glorious...shine wore off eventually...took a long while...I got stacks of dvds I burned lol

Hope you got one of those smart tvs with built in apps...game changer for sure...plenty of free apps that have great content to goon out and watch

That's exciting surely...when high-speed got to my house I had every music album I ever wanted lol, apps for that weren't available....couldn't tell ya how many terabytes in data I downloaded lol..movies too....torrents...computer programs that normally cost alot, cracked and at my fingertips for free...

It was glorious...shine wore off eventually...took a long while...I got stacks of dvds I burned lol
I do! All kinds of stuff on it I have never played with.
Best part is being able to do grow vids and not having to drive to a hill top to get a phone signal and hotspot to upload! Gotta love this hillbilly kinda life. I always felt like if that’s all I had to give up to have no neighbors I’d do it.
Now I have super fast internet and still no neighbors..win..win!

Glad to have you more available. :love:
Super nice to see what you have uploaded, I always had to wait to see what reaction to apply!
I mean I wouldn’t want to give you a “feckin beautiful” or a “bullseye” for a post about a lower GI..😂😊😂😅😂 (something like this actually happened)
I can react in real time! Lol..

Got my seeds from B2ACG ~!😘
Got Sirius Black 5 Fem seeds, London Pound Cake 5 Fem seeds, Cherry Pie 5 Fem seeds, Super Lemon Haze 5 Fem seeds.
He BONUSED me 3 Cookie and Cream Fem seeds.😁
You can see every seed the way he packs without opening.
NICE~!(y) This is thoughtful packing.👊
Every seed looks of excellent quality. Not one dud or tiny thing..👊

Also got my latest loss of control from the GreenPoint reverse auction.
I picked up 6 fem Purple Crunch and 6 fem Max AC which is their newest tester.
Not sure if that is good or bad.🥴 Paid $45 for both~!
Seems these guys always send you 7 seeds when you order 6 but no way to know without opening.

Deciding if I can remain calm and grow on or just start a few more since none have hit the room yet.
Got till Monday off so thinking I will be out there moving in my seedlings and replacements that have not hit soil yet.

Feel lucky you don't live in NY~!
Remember when I said subtle comments may help for jury duty?
Certain behaviors and tolerance levels make the laws of little concern to some also.
I am actually embarrassed by both our state and federal systems.
I can't imagine ever having an argument about either side with much of anyone as I just can't imagine defending a single one of them.
They get enough from me. All of them.
I want my money back~!
Embarrassing...
I was looking at the sirius black. When you popping those?

Bro until I read the description I thought it was a hardboiled egg with a hellspawn in it

Put down the pipe MDK 😂

I seen the first season of American horror story I know how this one goes
I can only pick one option, but you stoner 🥴
Lmao.

Dude i found these at market 32 and they are just hands down delicious.
20231122_091956.jpg20231122_092007.jpg
Pics were taken before i got into the box... there are now like 4 left... 😋

I can only pick one option, but you stoner 🥴
Lmao.

Dude i found these at market 32 and they are just hands down delicious.
View attachment 30946View attachment 30947
Pics were taken before i got into the box... there are now like 4 left... 😋
I was so far off...and then the next thought was oh this is a joke that poor baby chicken never got to grow up to see a KFC 😆

They look pretty damn tasty though now that I know what it is! I'd rip them up prolly right now I just tore up like 4 bowls of chili.

I was so far off...and then the next thought was oh this is a joke that poor baby chicken never got to grow up to see a KFC 😆

They look pretty damn tasty though now that I know what it is! I'd rip them up prolly right now I just tore up like 4 bowls of chili.
Yo, I can not wait to get this deer butchered this weekend and make a mean pot of chili next week. 😋

Happy turkey Pilgrim Theft (Native, whadda ya expect?) eve to all of yiz!
Who all is cooking? The hubby is doing surf n turf for us tomorrow and Friday I will spend all day cooking for the family thing Sat. My Daughter has to work Thanksgiving.
@GoodShit97 I thought it was a latex container full of some exotic red dab!

Happy turkey Pilgrim Theft (Native, whadda ya expect?) eve to all of yiz!
Who all is cooking? The hubby is doing surf n turf for us tomorrow and Friday I will spend all day cooking for the family thing Sat. My Daughter has to work Thanksgiving.
@GoodShit97 I thought it was a latex container full of some exotic red dab!
Turducken! ;)

Fwiw in 2020 , the wife and I received 6 that’s right 6 mail in ballots with other names on them ! I’m in favor of in person voting unless bedridden kinda guy
I think the days of free and fair elections are over in America. Now it’s who can put on the best game and not get caught.

Why is this a problem at all?

They know when the ballots were printed and distributed, they know when they were received. A handwritten date is meaningless.
Because it brings election integrity in to question. People just don’t have the confidence in our elections anymore with all the shenanigans that occur each election. Now the courts are even trying to set precedents so that we can’t even question the election results. What the fuck is the point of even voting when your candidates are preselected to favor an election outcome that’s is already predetermined.

Back
Top Bottom