Depending on the bullet type. Hit it close range with a hornady SST or Vmax, or even a soft tip, it would make a pretty big mess.
I used to shoot Nosler ballistic tip rounds out of my .260 remington. Until i hit a deer in the actual shoulder blade and it completely destroyed both shoulders.
Now i shoot soft point or fmj when i cant get soft points

Oh boy, yiz think today’s news was something..just wait til tomorrow 😏
As far as being “duped”, I could post an hours worth of this. I won’t as I’ve already become bored with it. But, the drift should be easily obtained.
IMG_1451.pngIMG_1450.pngIMG_1449.pngIMG_1448.png

I used to shoot Nosler ballistic tip rounds out of my .260 remington. Until i hit a deer in the actual shoulder blade and it completely destroyed both shoulders.
Now i shoot soft point or fmj when i cant get soft points
Yeah when you want to keep the meat, soft points or fmj is the ticket. We have small Columbia blacktail here and ballistic tips are way too much bullet for them. Most locals shoot them with 12g slugs, or .22lr lol.

Yeah when you want to keep the meat, soft points or fmj is the ticket. We have small Columbia blacktail here and ballistic tips are way too much bullet for them. Most locals shoot them with 12g slugs, or .22lr lol.
I dont agree with shooting deer with a 22lr but i know people do it. I just dont think its right.
In NY its illegal to hunt deer with any of the .22 caliber rifles.

So tonight I have switched the norm up and I have some gourmet white chocolate hot chocolate. This pairs well with the hash taste of some well cured Concrete Shoes. Living the high life 🥰

I dont agree with shooting deer with a 22lr but i know people do it. I just dont think its right.
I hear ya. The guy I know who does it, it's basically a shot from a couple feet away into the top of the head. Dude has a deer trail that goes right beside his side deck, and there is an apple tree right there. Says he's never had one that didn't drop on the spot. I'm ok with that.
I'd never go out intentionally hunting deer with a .22 though.

Lawd, put your arm around my shoulders and your hand upon mine to keep me from posting the meme that the ornery part of me thinks is pretty darn funny..Amen

China and even dead Venezuelan dictators cannot determine which numbered ballot a person is sent by their town or county clerk.

If you're going to insist there was an important specific reason for requiring a handwritten date on the outside of the envelope, surely you know what that reason was. What was it and how does it help ensure the ballot is legit?

Obviously you are against mail-in ballots. How do you figure mail-in ballots are a danger?
Cuz I received 6 ballots in 2020 all with different names could have filled out and returned easily

We can use pretty much anything here in Amish country and I’d much rather have dude shoot 22 L or shot gun than any high power, ammo just travels to far for my area but it’s legal , hell brother in law hunts with a 50 cal that will reach 5/6 hundred yards easily hell I can’t even see that far ! Lol

I zooped up a couple bikes when younger.
Wish I hadn't and wish I had them today as original.
Not making the same mistakes with any of my verts~!
Original all the way.
DSC_0679.JPG
1700836366640.png

A new network show???
View attachment 31124
:p
Morning all~!😁
Public service in exchange for a pathway to citizenship is actually not a bad idea in my opinion. Find the ones that can speak English, have some education, and can pass the entry exam to the military. That could help recruitment shortfalls. Look at the Army begging the individuals to reenlist after tossing them out and ruining a lot of their lives over the COVID jab.

CannaGranny probably having to remove dozens of pics from the scrolling media banner now 🙄 😐 😂
Sorry not sorry.
I can see you didn’t pray about your memes! Thanks for pulling up my slack!
You guys have my eyes wide, my laughter box turned completely over.
Truth is, I will continue to discuss all of this. I won’t be deleting anything.
I just ask that regardless of opinions that we remain civil to one another.
It’s very easy, if you do not like the current topic of conversation, come back later. At no time will a hundred percent agree on anything, but if we don’t discuss it, then censorship has won. There HAS to be two sides to every story. Feck censorship!
I don’t have a communist bone in my body, and at this age am not likely to ever have.
We may not agree, but your opinion will be respected as long as you are not just trying to push me, ridicule me or try to shame me. Then, you get a different Granny.
Anyways, carry on ya Menz!

Back
Top Bottom