Got my doe moved out of the shed and hangin in the garage with the woodstove going.
11 degrees this morning, shes a little frozen and hard to cut lol.

Gonna do some deer hunting first time in 25 years , after this dude !
Nice!! Good luck man. Hed end up dead if he came out near me lol.
Ive been hunting for 14 years now and ive never killed an actual buck.
I shot a button buck 5 years ago on deer drive we did.
2 "does" came running down the hill and between the group we had 9 doe tags so i took em both down and it turned out one was a little button buck and one was a doe. I felt bad but when theyre on a dead run you cant see those little nubs. Still ate good so i cant complain lol.

2 "does" came running down the hill and between the group we had 9 doe tags so i took em both down and it turned out one was a little button buck and one was a doe. I felt bad but when theyre on a dead run you cant see those little nubs. Still ate good so i cant complain lol.
My wife won’t cook venison so that’s main reason I stopped if he does die he will be jerky and summer sausage

Mornin ya Menz!
It’s a sunny balmy 23* here this morning. Good thing the she shed is heated!
Got a house full coming mid morning. I collect all of my local people that have no family here. Always a lot of laughter 😍
@steamroller you have my Hubby all over Amazon looking for a coffee maker like yours!

Mornin ya Menz!
It’s a sunny balmy 23* here this morning. Good thing the she shed is heated!
Got a house full coming mid morning. I collect all of my local people that have no family here. Always a lot of laughter 😍
@steamroller you have my Hubby all over Amazon looking for a coffee maker like yours!
Awesome have a great day ur gonna make someone’s week ! 🙌👏

Deer drive? Sounds like the hoosiers by me, doing drive bys during hunting season. Watched a sonsa bitch that lives in town here chase a deer that ran across the corner of my property nearest the road. He got out and shot across my yard (across another street etc) hella illegal. We had words I told the dude "from the looks of it I'm a better shot than you, and you do it again, you'll be needing a tag" he apologized tried to even say he didn't do it I'm like "I watched it all"

Deer drive? Sounds like the hoosiers by me, doing drive bys during hunting season.
Haha its where a bunch of people go out and split up.
One group sits and watches while another group goes way above and pushes the entire woods to the watchers.
Its what weve done for years lol.
Its illegal in some states just not mine.

Week 6 starting up today for my flower girls. I don't know if they like the lack of humidity but they better if they know what's good for emView attachment 31282
Looking loverly! Fantastic job of lollypopping too! Now get ur butt busy building that scrog table and you can take that much from one plant.
High five Mister, fantastic turnaround!!

Looking loverly! Fantastic job of lollypopping too! Now get ur butt busy building that scrog table and you can take that much from one plant.
High five Mister, fantastic turnaround!
Thanks granny! So I got enough plants to fill the tent immediately after these come down. Thinking of flowering them in 3 gallon pots with less vegging prior to flip. I got enough to go wall to wall in the 5x5. Just wondering if I should do the SOG method or try scroggin them?

I think I'd have to use half of them with a scrog and just toss the others...but if I do the sea of green and focus on vertical growth and stake or trellis them...I may be able to make it happen? I was having trouble cloning so I cloned too many and well, live and let live I have a hard time killing them.

One group sits and watches while another group goes way above and pushes the entire woods to the watchers.
Legal here too even encouraged during reduction hunts , all meat donated to homeless shelters across the state.

East of the blue ridge in Virginia they push with dogs.

Its pretty cool too
I don’t care for it. They have hunt clubs that use like 3 - 6 dogs with tracking collars. Couple guys follow dogs and bunch of guys put up a wall of blockers. Not a lot of sport in it. They do kill a lot of deer.

I don’t care for it. They have hunt clubs that use like 3 - 6 dogs with tracking collars. Couple guys follow dogs and bunch of guys put up a wall of blockers. Not a lot of sport in it. They do kill a lot of deer.
Its a good way to get rid of deer in an over populated area but yeah, not any sport in it at all.
Between my father and i we usually take 3 or 4 deer a year but we either sit and watch ir do drives with 10 people or so and split all the meat

Its a good way to get rid of deer in an over populated area but yeah, not any sport in it at all.
Between my father and i we usually take 3 or 4 deer a year but we either sit and watch ir do drives with 10 people or so and split all the meat
I like to still hunt if your familiar with that.

Back
Top Bottom