Well I have to get myself busy this morning. Doing all of my cooking today and the chicken and dressing and bread making is a two day process. Kids will be in this evening and I hope to have the majority of all of it done or pre prepped.
This way we can head off to the she shed and enjoy a smoke and a laugh as opposed to cooking.
It’s also watering and photo day for the ladies. We are just now at five weeks in.
Wishing you all a good day!

I love Birdcatchers on blowers!!!! Listening to a Big Block loping around because the cam is too big is a joy to the ears!! :D

I've been to SEMA many times and it's a great show but I prefer the Goodguys/PPG show in Columbus, Ohio. Best car show in the country in my opinion.

SEMA's fun to see all the new crap they've come up with but GG/PPG is where the cream of the crop of car builders show up. IIRC, it's where they award the highest car show honor in the country, Ridler.

I love Birdcatchers on blowers!!!! Listening to a Big Block loping around because the cam is too big is a joy to the ears!! :D

I've been to SEMA many times and it's a great show but I prefer the Goodguys/PPG show in Columbus, Ohio. Best car show in the country in my opinion.

SEMA's fun to see all the new crap they've come up with but GG/PPG is where the cream of the crop of car builders show up. IIRC, it's where they award the highest car show honor in the country, Ridler.
Loping is just music to my ears man, its such a beautiful sound.
I keep telling my father he needs to put a bigger cam his 5.0 coyote. It doesnt lope enough😅

Loping is just music to my ears man, its such a beautiful sound.
I keep telling my father he needs to put a bigger cam his 5.0 coyote. It doesnt lope enough😅
Was helping a buddy build his '69 Camaro RS and he had a BB in that bad boy with a super lopey cam. When we'd be at a stop light you could feel the car bouncing side to side from the motor loping around in the engine bay! On one of the test drives we got pulled over. Cop didn't immediately get out of the car and then 2 more cruisers showed up. Me and my buddy were getting kind of nervous about what was about to go down. Cops exit the 2 new cruisers and talk to the original cruiser that pulled us over. He gets out and they all approach the car. My buddy and I are now getting pretty nervous thinking WTF is happening here? OG cop comes up to the driver side window and asks for ID, reg, etc. Comes back a few minutes later and hands the paperwork to my buddy. We're still perplexed as to why we got pulled over. My buddy asks the cop why we were pulled over. We suspected that, maybe, the uncorked headers were a dead giveaway? 😄

Cop says the car is too loud and we explain we were testing it out and it was pretty obvious the car was in build mode. I asked why so many other cruisers for a traffic stop? Cop says he radioed his buddies to come see the car as they were all into classic muscle cars!😄 We spent a 1/2 hour talking to them about the car and the stuff we were planning on doing with it.

Was helping a buddy build his '69 Camaro RS and he had a BB in that bad boy with a super lopey cam. When we'd be at a stop light you could feel the car bouncing side to side from the motor loping around in the engine bay! On one of the test drives we got pulled over. Cop didn't immediately get out of the car and then 2 more cruisers showed up. Me and my buddy were getting kind of nervous about what was about to go down. Cops exit the 2 new cruisers and talk to the original cruiser that pulled us over. He gets out and they all approach the car. My buddy and I are now getting pretty nervous thinking WTF is happening here? OG cop comes up to the driver side window and asks for ID, reg, etc. Comes back a few minutes later and hands the paperwork to my buddy. We're still perplexed as to why we got pulled over. My buddy asks the cop why we were pulled over. We suspected that, maybe, the uncorked headers were a dead giveaway? 😄

Cop says the car is too loud and we explain we were testing it out and it was pretty obvious the car was in build mode. I asked why so many other cruisers for a traffic stop? Cop says he radioed his buddies to come see the car as they were all into classic muscle cars!😄 We spent a 1/2 hour talking to them about the car and the stuff we were planning on doing with it.
That sounds like a car id either get jailed or dead in🤣🤣

Life experience:
Little kid 0 - 7
Bigger kid 8 - 15
Stoner 16 - 24
Responsible stoner 25 - 37
Responsible person 38 - 58
Responsible stoner 59 - 62
Retired and permanently stoned 63 - I hope this is a big number

My buddy curses for over a week after he tries to get parts for his.
Good luck man~!
I have spare everything bought and put up for my stove. Homie don’t play them games! Goes down in about 15 mins she’s up and running again.

So far the smell of dressing has overtaken the lovely ripe rotten trash can smell of the Concrete Shoes! I swear if that wasn’t just some of the finest night weed ever, I’d never soak another seed of it!
Water day, that won’t hold for long. Good thing I don’t have to hide it!
Smoke break, coffee break and back to work I go..

Dressing?
You mean stuffing right?
Start here; https://budbuilders.org/threads/whats-cookin.13/post-49550
And add your reply.
Dressing? Like you put on salad? :ROFLMAO:
Noooo, stuffing comes in a bag marked Stove Top , ya poke it in a turkey’s butt and Yankee’s eat it. 😂🤣😂 Dressing is cooked hand made stand alone, minus butt poking, turkey blood and anal leakage.(They say it’s only a minimal amount) (I don’t really wanna know)
PS. I use SALAD dressing on my salads.
Had to ask dinna ya? Here I was being soooooo good too!

Noooo, stuffing comes in a bag marked Stove Top , ya poke it in a turkey’s butt and Yankee’s eat it. 😂🤣😂 Dressing is cooked hand made stand alone, minus butt poking, turkey blood and anal leakage.(They say it’s only a minimal amount) (I don’t really wanna know)
Lots of Yankee’s on this board CG, lol. Now they’re all grossed out. Too funny.

my late mother in law made an absolutely awesome oyster dressing!
It was the most amazing part of thanksgiving for many years.

Ahh, the good ole days

That song is a Christmas classic. I heard that somewhere, lol.
No worries @freezeland, I’m not on any mind bending medication (well maybe a lil self induced with certain strains) and I’m no fan of eggnog. 😂

No worries @freezeland, I’m not on any mind bending medication (well maybe a lil self induced with certain strains) and I’m no fan of eggnog. 😂
I enjoy "Dressing w/gravy" eggnog is good but, I quit drinking alcohol especially bourbon or other Spirits. I enjoy Christmas the best I can in my 60's! Cheers SSgrower

Attachments

• ks-kyung-nie31AKyPHI-unsplash.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 3
I have spare everything bought and put up for my stove. Homie don’t play them games! Goes down in about 15 mins she’s up and running again.
Nice ! I have a spare battery for the thermostat for my gas furnace , lol not as comfortable heat but sure is lots less work

Back
Top Bottom