Yeah i do that from time to time.
I just enjoy being out in the woods so its good with me as long as im out there.
I got pretty good at it out west hunting black tail and Muley’s. Lots of Mansinita brush. Take a step or two about every 5 minutes or longer depending how much sign is around. You can literally about step on them if you move slow enough and are quite with a breeze in your face.

I got pretty good at it out west hunting black tail and Muley’s. Lots of Mansinita brush. Take a step or two about every 5 minutes or longer depending how much sign is around. You can literally about step on them if you move slow enough and are quite with a breeze in your face.
My last trip hunting deer, a buck and I unknowingly snuck up on each other. He jumped a brace of logs right in my face. 🦌His hair stood up, so did mine. 🙀We both jumped.. he blowed, I laughed and it was over. I saw the white of the tail as he cut to the right and ran.

Thanks granny! So I got enough plants to fill the tent immediately after these come down. Thinking of flowering them in 3 gallon pots with less vegging prior to flip. I got enough to go wall to wall in the 5x5. Just wondering if I should do the SOG method or try scroggin them?

I think I'd have to use half of them with a scrog and just toss the others...but if I do the sea of green and focus on vertical growth and stake or trellis them...I may be able to make it happen? I was having trouble cloning so I cloned too many and well, live and let live I have a hard time killing them.
Well this is exactly how you learn things. All Inwill say is if you chose to go with a SOG, make sure you have good air flow and air exchange. I have seen a ton of mold probs. Which ever way you go, good luck🍻

Sooo, I came outside to the she shack with a cup of hot chocolate and a joint of blackberry Moonrocks. I fired it up and began to get caught up on world news. I was engrossed and failed to realize that I just continued to hit on it. Finally I look down and I have smoked a half a joint, and this stuff is creeper! The Hubby and I together are always butting it out half way.
I must say this stuff is peachy keen.. and so is my sofa which is where I’m headed. Ding ding ding 🛎️ I am tonight’s winner of a fat case of couch 🔒.
Oh and pie..I have pie..
Night ya Menz..

Well this is exactly how you learn things. All Inwill say is if you chose to go with a SOG, make sure you have good air flow and air exchange. I have seen a ton of mold probs. Which ever way you go, good luck🍻
Yea I'm just all over at the moment. Definitely switching to scrog when I switch to these seeds I won and switch soil.

I'll prolly have to use my net anyway with these plants as they seem to get real heavy. I just don't wanna veg them much longer to do a 4 plant scrog. So I was thinking sea of green and stripping plants to the top 10 inches or so then using the scrog net to trellis them 😬ducks granny's slap🤦‍♂️😂

I don’t care for it. They have hunt clubs that use like 3 - 6 dogs with tracking collars. Couple guys follow dogs and bunch of guys put up a wall of blockers. Not a lot of sport in it. They do kill a lot of deer.
Back in the 70’s we’d shoot dogs runnin deer! ,
Almost like rabbit hunting today , dogs are so good they run prey right back to ur feet

My last trip hunting deer, a buck and I unknowingly snuck up on each other. He jumped a brace of logs right in my face. 🦌His hair stood up, so did mine. 🙀We both jumped.. he blowed, I laughed and it was over. I saw the white of the tail as he cut to the right and ran.
Its amazing how close you can get.

Mornin ya Menz!
I did something this morning I have not done in years. I slept til 9:45. I guess a weeks worth of running, cleaning and cooking added to an L tryptophan knock out from turkey and a half a joint of BB Moonrocks did me in! I’m stiff as a stick and have a feeling like a hangover. I’ll skip the turkey today, but will definitely revisit the Moonrocks.
Heres wishing you all a fine Sunday..party on Wayne..

Mornin ya Menz!
I did something this morning I have not done in years. I slept til 9:45. I guess a weeks worth of running, cleaning and cooking added to an L tryptophan knock out from turkey and a half a joint of BB Moonrocks did me in! I’m stiff as a stick and have a feeling like a hangover. I’ll skip the turkey today, but will definitely revisit the Moonrocks.
Heres wishing you all a fine Sunday..party on Wayne..
I slept in til 8:45 this morning myself.
Feeling pretty good and recharged today, i have about an hour of chores i gotta get done and then its a relax day. Kids are with my mother so its been quiet this morning lol.

So my dumbass soaked my grinder in 91% iso and destroyed the outer coating. I was able to get the coating off but it was a zinc based grinder so my hands were turning grey washing it off. I didnt trust grinding weed in it anymore so i had to get a new one. Picked this one up today at Northern Lights in Colonie for 9 bucks, its made from hemp!! 20231126_195330.jpg

So my dumbass soaked my grinder in 91% iso and destroyed the outer coating. I was able to get the coating off but it was a zinc based grinder so my hands were turning grey washing it off. I didnt trust grinding weed in it anymore so i had to get a new one. Picked this one up today at Northern Lights in Colonie for 9 bucks, its made from hemp!!

giphy.gif

Happy Monday all~!
1701080979755.png

So 3 inches of snow just a little North of me and it is raining here~!
I hear there is lake effect snow coming tonight and tomorrow.
1701089992717.png
This could turn out to be a extra long weekend~! Been off since last Wednesday~!🥳
Hate the cold but learning to love the winter~!
1701090318336.png
;)

So my dumbass soaked my grinder in 91% iso and destroyed the outer coating. I was able to get the coating off but it was a zinc based grinder so my hands were turning grey washing it off. I didnt trust grinding weed in it anymore so i had to get a new one. Picked this one up today at Northern Lights in Colonie for 9 bucks, its made from hemp!! View attachment 31422
I got a new one coming finally be here this week . Slx ceramic non stick - unfortunately it was not 9$ - also made a brush to clean em works ok still needs some r&d I’ll see if I can find my pro type

Good morning all, I hope everyone is doing well going into the Christmas season.

A little holiday delight.
The poinsettia has a one gallon jug next to it for size comparison.

The thanksgiving cactus had to be sprayed with some bug spray at the end of summer and really messed up the pad, but apparently she still works.

The last thing is babies toes. They will grow like nuts if you can figure out their desired environment, I still don’t know what they need, but have been fortunate that they like almost no water. Even in full summer direct sun all day long, they get a little drizzle of water every other week 😳IMG_3050.jpegIMG_3051.jpegIMG_3046.jpegIMG_3048.jpeg

Good morning all, I hope everyone is doing well going into the Christmas season.

The thanksgiving cactus had to be sprayed with some bug spray at the end of summer and really messed up the pad, but apparently she still works.

The last thing is babies toes. They will grow like nuts if you can figure out their desired environment, I still don’t know what they need, but have been fortunate that they like almost no water. Even in full summer direct sun all day long, they get a little drizzle of water every other week 😳View attachment 31446View attachment 31447View attachment 31448View attachment 31449
Very cool! Thanks for sharing! 🥰

I got a new one coming finally be here this week . Slx ceramic non stick - unfortunately it was not 9$ - also made a brush to clean em works ok still needs some r&d I’ll see if I can find my pro type
I had a slx, it lasted about 6 months.

Hope they have improved since the first design.

The last thing is babies toes. They will grow like nuts if you can figure out their desired environment, I still don’t know what they need, but have been fortunate that they like almost no water. Even in full summer direct sun all day long, they get a little drizzle of water every other week 😳View attachment 31446View attachment 31447View attachment 31448View attachment 31449
Beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom