Im headed up to Partridge Run State Land, flipping my clothes inside out snd running some snow camo 👍🏻

Tonight ill be setting up another treestand. I found a spot yesterday at my dads that looks real promising for a buck.
Rubs and scrapes all down the trail along the swamp.
Gonna set up on the edge of the swamp, the trails going to the swamp are 3 feet wide and pounded 4 inches in the mud. If anything ill shoot another doe and be done for the year.

Edit..... forgot to dry my boots last night.... not going anywhere lol 😆🥴

Last edited:
So with that said, we are going to agree to disagree. I want the laws followed, you tend to believe they are frivolous.
Good thing is for now, we both are entitled to those opinions.

How did you feel about marijuana laws during prohibition?

They said that last time too. How easy is it to reprint or copy a ballot and run stacks of them over and over again? (Was done in Ga). Even if they have watermarks or numbers, when legislation is in process to keep us from asking, that’s the antics of a third world country.
There was a specific reason there was a state law against it.
Show up, provide ID and only vote by mail if you are infirm. Why is that such a problem?

You can run any ballot over and over again, whether it's mail-in or not.

I have no problem with voters having ID. It's common sense.

How did you feel about marijuana laws during prohibition?
Obviously the same way you did. I spent hours upon hours speaking to our law enforcement folks, going to our Capitol here in Mo. testifying before our house. Played a large part in educating our law makers about growing cycles and numbers.
How did you feel about it?
Via Evolution Magazine, Missouri’s cannabis mag.
IMG_0028.jpeg

Morning ya Menz!
Yeah i see them for about 60 bucks. The problem is my hunting boots were wore out, so new boots were needed anyway.
Ive been wearing these.....I bought them in 2014, theyve seen better days... View attachment 31646
Yup, you are due a new pair!

In Missouri, when we go to the polls we must have a legal ID. However, mail in’s do not.
Same in VA. Mail in ballots are nothing but an invitation to election fraud any way you slice it. Anyone notice how this new respiratory illness is getting que’d up. The next thing is “we got to make it easier for people to vote”. Translation…got to make it easier to mass produce mail in ballots to harvest and commit voter fraud without getting caught.

Yeah i see them for about 60 bucks. The problem is my hunting boots were wore out, so new boots were needed anyway.
So, Ive been wearing these this year....I bought them in 2014, theyve seen better days... View attachment 31646
Yes I’d say you need a new pair of boots. But consider a boot dryer in the future. You can use them on shoes, gloves etc. they aren’t just specific to boots.

Yes I’d say you need a new pair of boots. But consider a boot dryer in the future. You can use them on shoes, gloves etc. they aren’t just specific to boots.
Ill make my wife buy me one, lol.
I throw most of my shoes/boots in the dryer, im not gonna lie.
i just didnt think big 8 pound steel toe logging boots would do too well on the dryer drum lol.

Same in VA. Mail in ballots are nothing but an invitation to election fraud any way you slice it. Anyone notice how this new respiratory illness is getting que’d up. The next thing is “we got to make it easier for people to vote”. Translation…got to make it easier to mass produce mail in ballots to harvest and commit voter fraud without getting caught.
That’s how it was done last time. I don’t believe so many will fall for that chit this time. Many have been caught, it’s just not worthy of main stream attention as it does not fit the narrative. Big things coming..watch.

Reactions: MDK
In Missouri, when we go to the polls we must have a legal ID. However, mail in’s do not.
Gmorning all, cold wet, grey and miserable here in Nova Scotia today......not much different from our summer just about 10c colder.

I have 3 sick cats 2 on medication, sneezing and coughing with no spirit in them, its sad to see them ill like this, they are always so much fun when they're healthy.

On the brighter side my plants are doing well, even with a few issues I'm having with my trays leaking. Any ways, its good to be alive, I've a supply of smoke my knee feels better and I can spend my days in my green room / work shop smoking and fiddling with something.

I got my G3000 hung in my 5x5 yesterday after I cut it in half, its not quite level yet but its hung . I'll get the driver and do a test run later today while I work on getting my auto pot leak under control.

Gmorning all, cold wet, grey and miserable here in Nova Scotia today......not much different from our summer just about 10c colder.

I have 3 sick cats 2 on medication, sneezing and coughing with no spirit in them, its sad to see them ill like this, they are always so much fun when they're healthy.

On the brighter side my plants are doing well, even with a few issues I'm having with my trays leaking. Any ways, its good to be alive, I've a supply of smoke my knee feels better and I can spend my days in my green room / work shop smoking and fiddling with something.

I got my G3000 hung in my 5x5 yesterday after I cut it in half, its not quite level yet but its hung . I'll get the driver and do a test run later today while I work on getting my auto pot leak under control.
Sounds like a good day despite the gloomy weather and sick kitties. How’s the Crack coming along? I’m pretty pleased with mine.
Do you grow grass for your cats? I do. It’s oat grass and they love it in the winter when all the greenery is gone. It supposedly has something in it that they need.
Hope you find that pesky leak today! You cut your light in half?

That’s how it was done last time. I don’t believe so many will fall for that chit this time. Many have been caught, it’s just not worthy of main stream attention as it does not fit the narrative. Big things coming..watch.
I don’t know. A lot of people are comfortable with doing what their government tells them to do. They might complain more this time around, but they’ll still comply with Simon says.

I don’t know. A lot of people are comfortable with doing what their government tells them to do. They might complain more this time around, but they’ll still comply with Simon says.
I never was good with Simon says. Got sent home in the seventh grade for saying ”Feck Simon”..

Sounds like a good day despite the gloomy weather and sick kitties. How’s the Crack coming along? I’m pretty pleased with mine.
Do you grow grass for your cats? I do. It’s oat grass and they love it in the winter when all the greenery is gone. It supposedly has something in it that they need.
Hope you find that pesky leak today! You cut your light in half?
Yes we always have some grass for them, they have access outside and can get some grass near there enclosures and my wife brings it in for them to chew on, I have some oat and wheat grass here we used last year, it grows well under led lights.

I have 2 SE3000 in my 5x5 and they are only 2 ft long and wide so they fit a 3x3 perfectly but leave the 5x5 a bit short on the front so I cut my G3000 in half to fit the front and give me more coverage.

I kinda lost track of which 2 are the crack. I'm guessing the tall 2 are Trainwreck and I know where one Grunts is but the other 3 I lost tags on so there's the Crack and a Chocolate Mimosa I'm mixed on.cut light.JPGcutlight2.JPGgroup shot nov28.JPGlightcut.JPG

I had a test in school one time with 30 questions on it and the instruction said read all questions before filling in the answers, There were a few vocal questions where they asked to shout the answer and be rewarded for the first one to reach that question. anyways it went on for 30 questions with a variety of tasks needed to be performed on some questions. The 30th question was do nothing sign your name. Most students failed.

I had a test in school one time with 30 questions on it and the instruction said read all questions before filling in the answers, There were a few vocal questions where they asked to shout the answer and be rewarded for the first one to reach that question. anyways it went on for 30 questions with a variety of tasks needed to be performed on some questions. The 30th question was do nothing sign your name. Most students failed.
Baking Chef/instructor used to do that lol. Bury some critical step that needed to be done 1st way down in the recipe to teach us the importance of reading directions thoroughly before doing anything else. She was right and it was a good lesson.

Back
Top Bottom