Evening yiz Menz!
Sitting on the front porch in the quiet. It’s so quiet out here you can hear my soda fizzing sitting on the table. Wind is picking up and it’s cooling down. Gonna grab a sweatshirt, roll one and carry on! 🥰

Evening yiz Menz!
Sitting on the front porch in the quiet. It’s so quiet out here you can hear my soda fizzing sitting on the table. Wind is picking up and it’s cooling down. Gonna grab a sweatshirt, roll one and carry on! 🥰
Sounds like a wonderful night, I can't wait for the warmer weather so I can sit outside and enjoy an evening smoke.
It's 40°f and raining tonight 🫤

Evening yiz Menz!

Night PAL. 🥱🛏

Fam is all pooped here too. Had a normal dinner time. Than a family outdoor bong with a nice mix of old and new. Few hours later wife’s off to shower while son and I clean up and finish tea. Hook up at 9:30 for little top off before settling in for the night.

7:42
View attachment 47912View attachment 47913

Tired, sore and grumpy. Ya, it’s Tuesday.

Weathers nuts. Broke a warm day record yesterday. Last time was 1976. I remember getting a lot more snow back then but March has always been fickle.

Enjoy your day peoples. ☕💨
Back at you, coffee and cannabis and warm weather seem to go together. Yesterday's high was pretty hot, but the dog is enjoying things hiding under the car....he has been lifting his leg with abandon in the house and so will be ostracized until he stops doing that behavior. Taking care of the wife with flu/sore throat/fever. She was fine all weekend and then Sunday night, whamooo. I am a maintenance engineer specializing in humans.

Here we go tonight with my wife seasoning up a pretty standard dinner and somehow just making it barely edible

FML I was hungry too lol, I'm gonna have to go to McDonald's I mean the gas station I guess

I used to play a lot of Hockey, mens leagues up until about 40. I had a guy that used to play with us and he had all the gear top notch stuff. One day he came in with a hockey stick he said was unbreakable, I leaned it up against the bench and jumped on it, snapped it in half...unbreakable I said...he was pissed......lol......

I met a guy with 9 fingers that bet his brother he wouldn't cut his finger off with an axe.....somehow that little story fits here too...lol
Pipercarver, thanks for pointing that out...

Back at you, coffee and cannabis and warm weather seem to go together. Yesterday's high was pretty hot, but the dog is enjoying things hiding under the car....he has been lifting his leg with abandon in the house and so will be ostracized until he stops doing that behavior. Taking care of the wife with flu/sore throat/fever. She was fine all weekend and then Sunday night, whamooo. I am a maintenance engineer specializing in humans.

Anything change around the house when he started doing this?

I hope your wife recovers quickly. Watch you don’t pick it up.

Rolling Mosca's Biscotti Ice Cream to get my Day Started! Cheers! SSgrower
Just rolled up a doob of some loud mouth grape and made a fresh cup of coffee. Opened up the big window in my living room and I'm gonna sit here and watch the rain fall while I drink my coffee and get my head straight. 👌🏼

Who breeds Loud Mouth, James Loud? Is it grape tasting? Questions, questions. Tell me more of this grape. SS
Ha, idk I picked it up from a dispo in Maine for $65 an ounce 🤷🏻
It's not grapey at all, more orangey than anything but it's really good. It's an indica, but it's not a heavy indica, just mellows me out and takes the edge off the pain.

Anything change around the house when he started doing this?

I hope your wife recovers quickly. Watch you don’t pick it up.
Nothing changed, except his attitude of entitlement about peeing in the house. Took him to the pool this evening and one of his little friends walked him in the park. I caught the same virus in Vietnam and have a no deposit no return policy. Send her back to work tomorrow double-masked. Mom is doing great, so I have to count my blessings.20240306_195409.jpg

Rolling Mosca's Biscotti Ice Cream to get my Day Started! Cheers! SSgrower
Morning!
I have a strain going this time called Biscotti Blond. She is a biggggg girl!
If you like grape, Redbeards Oregon Grape is w/o a doubt the strongest grape flavor ever!

Morning yiz Menz!
Headed out in about 15 mins for some range practice. Wanna do early morning, while there is no wind, to work on some load development and get a little plunking in before this weekends match.
Hope your day is fantastic!

Morning yiz Menz!
Headed out in about 15 mins for some range practice. Wanna do early morning, while there is no wind, to work on some load development and get a little plunking in before this weekends match.
Hope your day is fantastic!
Good luck! Hope the weather is better than here 44 and drizzly with heavy fog was 70 and sunny yesterday 💔

Why does setting up a galaxy watch on its own phone number need to be so difficult.... fekk me, verizon you need to get your shit together!
I was paying for months thinking my watch could pick up a call without my phone near by until I didn’t have my phone nearby. Took like 4 hours on tech support to figure it out. All on their backend.

I was paying for months thinking my watch could pick up a call without my phone near by until I didn’t have my phone nearby. Took like 4 hours on tech support to figure it out. All on their backend.
Yeah so my wife is on verizon prepaid and they just started offering smartwatch plans so she got the new galaxy watch and I was just on with them for 2 hours trying to get it set up. Finally done now but what a fiasco lol.

Nothing changed, except his attitude of entitlement about peeing in the house. Took him to the pool this evening and one of his little friends walked him in the park. I caught the same virus in Vietnam and have a no deposit no return policy. Send her back to work tomorrow double-masked. Mom is doing great, so I have to count my blessings.View attachment 48038
A house broke dog who begins peeing in the house can be a sign of a UTI. Also diabetes. Any change in thirst?

Back
Top Bottom