A house broke dog who begins peeing in the house can be a sign of a UTI. Also diabetes. Any change in thirst?
Thanks Freezeland, He doesn't have symptoms of UTI or diabetes, but that is good looking out. I'm going to try the orange peel. method in the spots maneuverer and see if that is a deterrent.....

Never throw away your solo cups, a short how to:

Ways to being a cheap

Yea....

A house broke dog who begins peeing in the house can be a sign of a UTI. Also diabetes. Any change in thirst?

Hope it’s not that bad but ya, changes in routine can signal health issue. Can also be a sign something has changed or is new in the house he doesn’t like. Cats are worse for that. They spray on things for less obvious reasons.

Made my little dude about 6 pounds of play dough for his class tomorrow.
They're all gonna have a blast with it too lol. View attachment 48165

Cool. We haven’t done that in over 15 years. All I remember is we made it all with food products and dye. Then spent the rest of the summer getting it out of the carpets. 🤣

Cool. We haven’t done that in over 15 years. All I remember is we made it all with food products and dye. Then spent the rest of the summer getting it out of the carpets. 🤣
Haha yeah it's just flour, salt, cream of tartar, oil, and water, then you cook it over low heat til it's play dough lol.
Super easy to make, we never really buy the kids actual play doh.
I buy a big box of 32 or 36 tubs at Christmas every year and then when it's junk we toss all the play doh, keep the tubs and I make more and we put it all back in the play doh tubs.
I don't have any play doh in the carpet, my kids use a 30"x40" silicone playdoh mat 👊🏼

Thanks Freezeland, He doesn't have symptoms of UTI or diabetes, but that is good looking out. I'm going to try the orange peel. method in the spots maneuverer and see if that is a deterrent.....

Any citrus cleaner spray should help too. I’ve used hot sauce to stop other bad behaviour. Such as taking thing off tables.

One bouvier just ended up liking hot sauce. 🤦

Last edited:
Haha yeah it's just flour, salt, cream of tartar, oil, and water, then you cook it over low heat til it's play dough lol.
Super easy to make, we never really buy the kids actual play doh.
I buy a big box of 32 or 36 tubs at Christmas every year and then when it's junk we toss all the play doh, keep the tubs and I make more and we put it all back in the play doh tubs.
I don't have any play doh in the carpet, my kids use a 30"x40" silicone playdoh mat 👊🏼

We used to buy, then made it one or twice. Had the plastic play doh toys too.

My wife is more a free spirit when it comes to rules/boundaries for children. Opposites do attract. 🤦

Lego was my bane to existence. Loved the toys, teaching lessons, engineering experiments. But midnight walks to the bathroom could be ventured into no man’s land filled with land minds. 😖🧱

You mean to tell me that potentially I’m a criminal??? I only did it once.. I swear! The guy was bigger than me and we were in a fight.. what ever happened to all is fair in love and war?
WTF Canna......Granny?...I think I've read a few tales of other fighting you've done. Is you some tough nut chick that would rather scrap than......well put on a pretty dress, heals and lipstick for the nights fun??.....lol

WTF Canna......Granny?...I think I've read a few tales of other fighting you've done. Is you some tough nut chick that would rather scrap than......well put on a pretty dress, heals and lipstick for the nights fun??.....lol
I'm gonna bet granny can dance in any circle she likes...I'm under the impression you can get the charm or get the knucks depending on how you approach it 😉 🤣

And if she was our mother growing up we would all probably be polite mindful and not stepping outta line 😜

Believe it or not, I’ve spent half or better of my life in dresses, business suits and heels. The other half, boots, carhartt’s and hoodies.
I love 👄 lipstick 💄.
I just got no back down in me. That could be a good thing or a bad one, depending on where you stand at the time. That may or may not be attributed to a mix of Native and Irish blood. 🙂
I no longer drink bourbon, 🥃.. so that leaves most safe from the wedgie threat. 😂🤣😂🥲😂🤣

I'm gonna bet granny can dance in any circle she likes...I'm under the impression you can get the charm or get the knucks depending on how you approach it 😉 🤣

And if she was our mother growing up we would all probably be polite mindful and not stepping outta line 😜
You are 💯 % right on!!!👍

Anyone using the spider farmer 600 for veg lights? Heads up, the black electrical box is very hot!
It has actually scorched the flooring it was laying on. I checked the box on the other one I have it is equally as hot! I’m not overloaded on the circuit and the cord itself is cool.
Not sure how I’m going to handle that. For starters, I plan to put something non burnable under them. But I don’t feel too tough about the safety of these. If you have one, please check your black boxes!

@CannaGranny thanks for the reminder mine are warmish...id say probably in the 120-140f range of I were guessing... This is how i mounted mine sort of to the top of my veg tentIMG_20240307_132228986.jpgIMG_20240307_132224278.jpg
The cords in the first picture are actually not underneath I just had a lot of shit going on there and no time to get ready...usually it's zip ties lmao 🤣

@CannaGranny thanks for the reminder mine are warmish...id say probably in the 120-140f range of I were guessing... This is how i mounted mine sort of to the top of my veg tentView attachment 48266View attachment 48267
The cords in the first picture are actually not underneath I just had a lot of shit going on there and no time to get ready...usually it's zip ties lmao 🤣
You got an IR therm gun?

Believe it or not, I’ve spent half or better of my life in dresses, business suits and heels. The other half, boots, carhartt’s and hoodies.
I love 👄 lipstick 💄.
I just got no back down in me. That could be a good thing or a bad one, depending on where you stand at the time. That may or may not be attributed to a mix of Native and Irish blood. 🙂
I no longer drink bourbon, 🥃.. so that leaves most safe from the wedgie threat. 😂🤣😂🥲😂🤣
From what I've read you don't sound like a typical office worker, a bad board meeting and you taking a swing at an exec comes to mind. Putting up with no guff comes at a cost sometimes. I'm sure you've mellowed over the years too but a rifle toting granny living in the hills sounds like a tough cookie to me.....let alone heritage and whisky :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Anyone using the spider farmer 600 for veg lights? Heads up, the black electrical box is very hot!
It has actually scorched the flooring it was laying on. I checked the box on the other one I have it is equally as hot! I’m not overloaded on the circuit and the cord itself is cool.
Not sure how I’m going to handle that. For starters, I plan to put something non burnable under them. But I don’t feel too tough about the safety of these. If you have one, please check your black boxes!
I have one running for cat grass. I just checked its warm but not hot, I have it free hanging in the tent, not touching anything and the cords are cool...

Attachments

• PXL_20240307_211039943.jpg
    PXL_20240307_211039943.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Good to hear all is well man! That is a gorgeous view brother, thanks for sharing. I bet it's nice and peaceful out there too.
Yeah the cats keep me company and you can hear the waterfall from this location so it's good mental health for sure

But I do enjoy going to the city every once in awhile and spending a few nights
View attachment VID_123620708_175235_090.mp4

Yeah the cats keep me company and you can hear the waterfall from this location so it's good mental health for sure

But I do enjoy going to the city every once in awhile and spending a few nights
View attachment 48278
Beautiful spot you got there man, that's what I wanna do when I retire is move off into the unknown wild.

I
Beautiful spot you got there man, that's what I wanna do when I retire is move off into the unknown wild.
It's a good way to stay more healthy and fit I believe. Keeping your balance, and it's better for my asthma most of the year.

The seclusion is fine I think if I'm not isolating myself too much

I wanna climb to the lake sometime and maybe the summit if I still have it in me to make it

Back
Top Bottom