What if Nasa has seen a rock coming at us in 100 years that we can not avoid...tell everyone? or try and do what they can to get a few rich fkers up in space or?? somewhere to wait out the disasters aftermath......and somehow have the tech to get back after another few hundred years........long range planning?... a fkin big telescope out there looking at something....do we know the whole story?? I doubt it.......my hats on and I'm plugged in.......they can't find me.....
I say build a giant hole with weed and Twinkies then just wait it out

Nice to find a fun thread. I came here cause I needed the good karma.
I expect the best of people here.
I will probably live through winter. I hate it.
I wish you with hurricanes, earthquakes, tornados, wildfires and the following mudslides well.
Have had 92f+ here already and I just think the name global warming is wrong or misleading.
Laughed when CG said it was 92 and then craved hot chocolate. No joke..
June 7 in mid/upstate NY and everyone had hoodie/ sweat jackets when they showed up this am.
The smoke is overwhelming the last two days. Grown men saying this is not right and feeling more than uncomfortable watching mountains disappear from view through the day.

They could just feed the starving with some of those billions and that would do much more good than trying to get themselves to space. Thry just proved Mars isn't an option because cosmic radiation would kill us. Perhaps they should invest in the planet we have now.
Idk that I even trust the space info they give us...I'm still skeptical of the moon landing lmao. So some scientist or astrologist can really tell me when the sun is going to die? Someone who will be long dead before the sun is, has all those answers...from earth?

And maybe they do, but I can't help to think they really don't. They don't know enough about our own planet to speak on a celestial body they'll never touch or be anywhere near, and the moons sketchy ass with its dark side can kiss my butt too lol

Last edited:
I wish you with hurricanes, earthquakes, tornados, wildfires and the following mudslides well.
Have had 92f+ here already and I just think the name global warming is wrong or misleading.
June 7 in mid/upstate NY and everyone had hoodie/ sweat jackets when they showed up this am.
The smoke is overwhelming the last two days. Grown men saying this is not right and feeling more than uncomfortable watching mountains disappear from view through the day.
Tonight it drops to fifty as soon as the sun goes down imma be sucking down some hot choccy!

Think of all the worlds water as a giant heat sync that's melting and getting warmer under the water...

Absorbing all the energy we modern human release

Not the surface areas but it's bottom sides and the polar caps. It's a cycle about every ten or fifteen thousand years but this one is going to be more extreme

download (7).jpeg

Idk that I even trust the space info they give us...I'm still skeptical of the moon landing lmao. So some scientist or astrologist can really tell me when the sun is going to die? Someone who will be long dead before the sun is, has all those answers...from earth?

And maybe they do, but I can't help to think they really don't. They don't know enough about or own planet to speak on a celestial body they'll never touch in or be anywhere near, and the moons sketchy ass with its dark side can kiss my butt too lol
My red lights on The rest have to go out but that's a good laugh tonight....night all

I think it is a narrow view to dismiss the greater good that has and will come from space travel. Most every aspect of your life has been touched by those advances. Terraforming research could one day help solve a lot of the issues here on our own planet as well. The human population has been growing exponentially; eventually we will be required to get off the world or nature will balance itself out.

If we aren't careful, water will be what we run out of before food. Corporations have been gobbling up water rights.
I didn't say I was anti space travel... but we have nasa and shit... these rich douchebags aren't gonna figure out more than nasa. I just think trying to find another hospitable planet over trying to save the one we are meant to be on seems dumb.

Think of all the worlds water as a giant heat sync that's melting and getting warmer under the water...

Absorbing all the energy we modern human release

Not the surface areas but it's bottom side
Unfortunately I think I understand more than I want to.
We are the alien killing the planet.
Please someone name another animal that completely ruins its own environment.
It is all cyclable but we are not helping one bit..
GREED and GLUTANEY seem abundant.

I didn't say I was anti space travel... but we have nasa and shit... these rich douchebags aren't gonna figure out more than nasa. I just think trying to find another hospitable planet over trying to save the one we are meant to be on seems dumb.
Yeah its worse than dumb… those rich bastards try to take advantage of every single bit of the disaster THEY create. The corporations buying up water rights are doing to to hold the world hostage… just sickening the shit that goes on

NASA is the one that encouraged private business to be more involved.

It's cheaper than NASA... on a budget, plus with investors... That's why they privatized space travel

Plus it's used for defense industry and research and development... It's not just about space travel

Our best biological labs are up there

Where would you be without duct tape? Or Tang...

Last edited:
Unfortunately I think I understand more than I want to.
We are the alien killing the planet.
Please someone name another animal that completely ruins its own environment.
It is all cyclable but we are not helping one bit..
GREED and GLUTANEY seem abundant.
Locust.... Ants.... Lots of different types of insects. Microbes are a boon bust creature also

But I think it's a cycle with mankind and it's been going on since the beginning

I don't think it's the first time mankind has ever been this advanced.... A cycle

I mean..... i have a trash bear... but that again goes back on the people who chose not to clean it up!!
He's just cleaning up our shit rather than living how nature intended.
Lots of animal's cause death and destruction.
All to a greater purpose.
We just kill and fuck shit up for our gratification.
It seems to matter on more than forums if we ' like' something or not...
Locust.... Ants.... Lots of different types of insects
I haven't heard them to be the blame for the end of the world?
Problematic or crisis, sure.

Like PC or someone said I just feel like these fuckers will ride out the lethal radiation from a space station...send some probes down to earth to check levels from time to time and return when it's safe.

If they started colonizing Mars in our lifetime I guarantee my family don't get to go...so for this I hope the earth is flat and their rocket can't get out of the dome (or low space orbit) and they can suck just as much as us regular folk. 😁

It's cheaper than NASA... on a budget, plus with investors... That's why they privatized space travel

Plus it's used for defense industry and research and development... It's not just about space travel

Where would you be without duct tape? Or Tang...
Same place I am today, without duct tape or tang! I have neither item, if it was a requirement, I didn’t get the memo!
Underground @TSD . Springfield Mo has an underground city, climate controlled said to be stocked with years worth of water and food, under surveillance 24/7/365 by armed guards. No one allowed in, a complete and total mystery to the citizens there.

He's just cleaning up our shit rather than living how nature intended.
Lots of animal's cause death and destruction.
All to a greater purpose.
We just kill and fuck shit up for our gratification.
It seems to matter on more than forums if we ' like' something or not...

I haven't heard them to be the blame for the end of the world?
Problematic or crisis, sure.
Agree with the scale part...

But mankind is just wrecking it for itself and setting the rest of biology backwards for a few million years

Life 🧬 will go on with or without mankind

Same place I am today, without duct tape or tang! I have neither item, if it was a requirement, I didn’t get the memo!
Underground @TSD . Springfield Mo has an underground city, climate controlled said to be stocked with years worth of water and food, under surveillance 24/7/365 by armed guards. No one allowed in, a complete and total mystery to the citizens there.
There's bunkers everywhere, just not for us poor folk. They've been saving seeds in The doomsday seed vault for like 15 years, they have literally a million different varieties. They know it's a matter of time before we self destruct.

Agree with the scale part...

But mankind is just wrecking it for itself and setting the rest of biology backwards for a few million years

Life 🧬 will go on with or without mankind
There's been 5 mass extinction events in the history of the world and we're in the 6th now. You're 100% right, we are not special. Earth will go on as long as the sun burns and there will be new life after we are gone. The earth will heal from our destruction and if there's ever another advanced species here, they can excavate us and talk about how dumb we were for self destructing.

There's bunkers everywhere, just not for us poor folk. They've been saving seeds in The doomsday seed vault for like 15 years, they have literally a million different varieties. They know it's a matter of time before we self destruct.
They already know. Since the 1950s... Just people cannot agree on what to do next.

People are divided. Plus the greed and paranoia... Ignorance

PEOPLE have agendas

From what I understand the two biggest seed vaults belong to the Mormons and the Cherokee Nation. Interesting huh?

I saw they have a bunker somewhere on the east coast maybe close to Fort Knox can't remember. But they say it's full of pallets of 2 dollar bills they printed long ago and people rejected the 2 dollar bill. So they stored pallets of them in this bunker apparently for doomsday. And they have a doomsday playbook written up. The 2 dollar bills are there to re-establish a currency in the wake of a nuclear war. Their goal in this book is to have a money system up and running 2 months after D-day and that money is expected to be enough to set up a money system everywhere east of the Mississippi River. They plan on being able to then tax people again, 2 months after a nuclear war 🙄

Last edited:
From what I understand the two biggest seed vaults belong to the Mormons and the Cherokee Nation. Interesting huh?
Opened in 2008. Filled with seeds that had been collected since the 80s from vaults around the world.

Opened in 2008. Filled with seeds that had been collected since the 80s from vaults around the world.
Yeah that one, up where it's cold cause global warming obviously.

Back
Top Bottom