I think the ECS might translate how we feel into how we think or how we respond to various stimulus

ECS is a Neuro chemical translator of sorts or at least one of them

Once I get a roof overhead and fall rain again I'll try to start compiling some articles on this kinda stuff

Last edited:
I was wondering if you were at Bench Rest. It's really the only serious range I know of locally (although I would consider it more Wright City than Warrenton) We actually do the HVAC out there. We did a big install in the loading room, had to install the duct work blowing up into the ceiling because the scales they use to load shells are so sensitive they would be affected by the force of the air blowing down.

When you come up 47 & get to the junction of 47 & 70 there's an Aldi's on the left, I live right behind that Aldi's.
We stay just mere blocks away at the Holiday Inn. At some point we will for sure have to share a smoke!

Well my toes are dirty, my white tee is dust colored I stink and part of my hair is glued to my head cause I walked under the hummingbird feeder, the feet grabbed my hair turned sideways and got me good. Sugar water, I’m not so wild about it but the bees are!
I need a smoke a shower and a nap! Awwwwww, the joys of doing as ya damn well please 🙂

It really is wicked expensive here. Id move to New Hampshire in a heartbeat and be tax free aside from property tax. But they would rather have the youngest drinking age in the entire country than let you grow some pot. So until they get their heads outta their asses and make it legal, its not even an option for me to move there. I refuse to move somewhere and backtrack now that NY is finally going legal. Ive been waiting for this for 5 years, not that thats long compared to some, but still lol.
lol you can tell you're from maine. wicked haha at least that's what they said in the movie Mr. Deeds.

I saw on the news and i saw @GoodShit97 post about the air quality in the east coast of the USA. here's a picture of Yankee stadium.

FyCatmQXsAATaiA

Born and raised in New York man. Only lived in maine for 2 years, but i wish i never left.
cool. i have been on east coast many times. used to live in Baltimore, and NC. i will say mother nature does not like the east coast. you got hurricanes, blizzard like snow storms. floods etc.. lol

Damn, that's pretty low. We actually got 2 veins, 1 at around 20-30ft but your water will be orange....gotta hit that 2nd vein at 40. I've done a few points manually but 40ft ain't shit compared to some. My uncle just built a new home it was like 950ft to find it for him...f that lol
Yeah I’m in Fla bro - I didn’t say I’d drink it ! Lol people do but ….. - now in Michigan I had a place that was built on an old river bed - Ricky and sandy but 27’ and I had the best water ever had . Lol - should have kept that place.

cool. i have been on east coast many times. used to live in Baltimore, and NC. i will say mother nature does not like the east coast. you got hurricanes, blizzard like snow storms. floods etc.. lol
For sure, hurricanes and that shit are more south of me, but we still get tropical storms and flooding, occasionally a tornado, but its really just winter that blows here. We got 42 inches of snow in 1 storm last winter... fuck that is what i say.

I hate what they are doing to our children. Making futures impossible. Average low end home a half a mil, forced electrical cars at a hundred plus k with a 25k battery. The typical American job will not support this. Stealing their future, and taking everything we worked for our entire lives because we now have to pitch in for the kids and g babies. I cannot begin to tell you the amount of families that I know, that have had to allow their children and grandchildren to come back home. Me included!
I’d say at least half of all single families dwellings here have multiple families in them. It’s becoming a trend especially with new built homes here they are very large but 2 /3 families sometimes it’s sad - I like my privacy

I’d say at least half of all single families dwellings here have multiple families in them. It’s becoming a trend especially with new built homes here they are very large but 2 /3 families sometimes it’s sad - I like my privacy
I shared a 3200 sq ft house with my father in law, never the fuck again will i live with someone...

I shared a 3200 sq ft house with my father in law, never the fuck again will i live with someone...
So where's the perfect weather? Central California Coast is nice but it can shake there at times....Hawaii is nice but It gets hurricanes & Volcano's, anywhere in the center states gets Tornado's and cold cold cold weather.....We got some sht weather here too but each place has advantages and faults......who has the best weather???

So where's the perfect weather? Central California Coast is nice but it can shake there at times....Hawaii is nice but It gets hurricanes & Volcano's, anywhere in the center states gets Tornado's and cold cold cold weather.....We got some sht weather here too but each place has advantages and faults......who has the best weather???
Im not sure on that one man, seems you trade a good for a bad no matter where ya go. All i do know is, it's nice in my shed. Dry, 10-15 degrees warmer than outside, i have a light, weed and bong, phone charger, my 550 watt Bluetooth speaker, and all the silence i could possible dream of...

My mind always goes straight to the evil intentions lol. I hope it's for the good of humanity...I just feel like none of these fuckers have our best interests in their heart or mind lol. Skeptical of everything
They could just feed the starving with some of those billions and that would do much more good than trying to get themselves to space. Thry just proved Mars isn't an option because cosmic radiation would kill us. Perhaps they should invest in the planet we have now.

It's usually under 80s here most of the summer. Not cold winter ❄️ but lots and lots of rain 🌧️

They could just feed the starving with some of those billions and that would do much more good than trying to get themselves to space. Thry just proved Mars isn't an option because cosmic radiation would kill us. Perhaps they should invest in the planet we have now.
What if Nasa has seen a rock coming at us in 100 years that we can not avoid...tell everyone? or try and do what they can to get a few rich fkers up in space or?? somewhere to wait out the disasters aftermath......and somehow have the tech to get back after another few hundred years........long range planning?... a fkin big telescope out there looking at something....do we know the whole story?? I doubt it.......my hats on and I'm plugged in.......they can't find me.....

I think it is a narrow view to dismiss the greater good that has and will come from space travel. Most every aspect of your life has been touched by those advances. Terraforming research could one day help solve a lot of the issues here on our own planet as well. The human population has been growing exponentially; eventually we will be required to get off the world or nature will balance itself out.

If we aren't careful, water will be what we run out of before food. Corporations have been gobbling up water rights.

What if Nasa has seen a rock coming at us in 100 years that we can not avoid...tell everyone? or try and do what they can to get a few rich fkers up in space or?? somewhere to wait out the disasters aftermath......and somehow have the tech to get back after another few hundred years........long range planning?... a fkin big telescope out there looking at something....do we know the whole story?? I doubt it.......my hats on and I'm plugged in.......they can't find me.....
Niceeeeee hat PC!

We've weighed the pros and cons of all the different areas, and honestly winter seems like the lesser evil of many of them... Earthquakes, wildfires, poisonous shit, hurricanes, tornadoes... and Hawaii doesn't have volcanoes... it is MADE of volcanoes.... though living in that climate is a fair trade off for being spontaneously melted by lava. 🤣

I agree 30 something billion a year to give us pictures from a Hollywood basement.

Back
Top Bottom