Canada is going to be the best country to make it through global warming

There sitting good location and plenty of resources that have not been excessively exploited. Relatively small population and strong military. Lots of guns and ammo

Canuck can survive though it if it's possible. Plus they look out for one another

Americans are such a different animal

Last edited:
Canada is going to be the best country to make it through global warming

There sitting good location and plenty of resources that have not been excessively exploited. Relatively small population and strong military
They did some stuff during the vid that I did not like. For me it will be the least communistic. When you look at my ancestral background this is the second killing of my roots. I’m a true on Patrick Henry kinda Lady.. give me liberty or give me death. Lots worse things on this rock than dieing.

If the pole shifting theory is correct every where is pretty much screwed
The pole will shift when the ice melts and the land will get broken up. Make more 🏔️🏔️🏔️

It's a cycle that's way older than anything else

Glacial 101. Water is relative very heavy stuff that can shift it's enormous weight

First the earth 🌎 is warming then it will reach a peak and quickly throw the whole thing into a ice ball possibly.. it's happened a few times before

Look at the geologic record. Usually volcanoes.... But cars and nukes are much the same

Last edited:
The natives refer to this as the thinning of the veils. I was talking to an Apache brother about five years ago about how things just felt off. I couldn’t put my finger on that feeling. He told me I should be feeling just that. All natives were. It was thinning of the veil’s and for lack of a better explanation a wobble in the rotation of the earth’s core.

The natives refer to this as the thinning of the veils. I was talking to an Apache brother about five years ago about how things just felt off. I couldn’t put my finger on that feeling. He told me I should be feeling just that. All natives were. It was thinning of the veil’s and for lack of a better explanation a wobble in the rotation of the earth’s core.
I think natives have attunement to the nature of water 💦 in it's many forms and the ecosystem balance in general. They understand symbiotic relationship as a cultural norm

They followed the glaciers and sea here. I am Cherokee Scottish Irish German myself

Last edited:
I think natives are more attunement to the nature of water 💦 in it's many forms and the ecosystem in general

They followed the glaciers and sea here. I am Cherokee Scottish German myself
I am Cherokee (Eastern Band) Chickasaw and Irish. Exactly why I don’t drink! 🤪

I hate what they are doing to our children. Making futures impossible. Average low end home a half a mil, forced electrical cars at a hundred plus k with a 25k battery. The typical American job will not support this. Stealing their future, and taking everything we worked for our entire lives because we now have to pitch in for the kids and g babies. I cannot begin to tell you the amount of families that I know, that have had to allow their children and grandchildren to come back home. Me included!
Heck, please include me still living with my mom here at home AKA (between your eyebrows and feet). We'll go quickly to communities of purpose being formed and thriving. People who need people..
I've a good strong heart, I've a low heart rate of about 55 beats per min. Normal people are in the 70 or higher. I had a ECG done last year because of my low heart rate and its good, I've the heart of a 26 year old athlete according to my read out....Slow & strong when the blips go up it stays up and the pattern looks more like a bunch of n's not A's showing a good strong beat. If anything its my brain that will explode, both of my parents had cerebral hemorrhages blowing up their brains with strokes before they died......younger than me now....Yikes

Can anyone see the person? Lol that's a big stump View attachment 5978
I spy a hunched over rockabilly over yonder, looks aggressive -- approach w/care

Heck, please include me still living with my mom here at home AKA (between your eyebrows and feet). We'll go quickly to communities of purpose being formed and thriving. People who need people..

I spy a hunched over rockabilly over yonder, looks aggressive -- approach w/care
That guy was a army ranger (seen pictures) and a helicopter 🚁 timber guy from Montana

About as back woods as they come. He'll skin a animal with the eyelids attached. Or ride the white water...

He's feral and not the best socialite creature.

Last edited:
Been hearing that for years. Was a beautiful day here too. I played outside most all day, got a lot done too. Even had time for a nap,this evening.

Last edited:
Been hearing that for years. Was a beautiful day here too. I played outside most all day, got a lot done too. Even had time for a nap,this evening.
It was a perfect morning with a beautiful sunrise and a strong cup of coffee. Turned into thunderstorms and windy by afternoon. Typing and listening to thunder at the moment.......

I was living in a condo unit that had a garden plot in the middle of it that we could plant stuff in. I planted a catnip bush but I surrounded it with chicken wire. It got to be around 3 foot tall and 2 foot wide. I decided to remove the chicken wire. Plant was dead within a month as it got smashed and stripped by all the cats in the neighborhood.

I was living in a condo unit that had a garden plot in the middle of it that we could plant stuff in. I planted a catnip bush but I surrounded it with chicken wire. It got to be around 3 foot tall and 2 foot wide. I decided to remove the chicken wire. Plant was dead within a month as it got smashed and stripped by all the cats in the neighborhood.
I bet it did! None of my guys react to it. They leave it and the cat mint alone.

Don’t get any better than that! On all accounts.
I would agree but I know that tomorrow it's going to be in the 90's and humid as hell. I'm supposed to start prepping the backyard to lay sod along with laying out the area to build a deck and stone pathways.........time to break out the sun tea jar and head to the liquor store for some JD.....

Next week is harvest time so I'll be happy to get some smoke in the jar by next month instead of having to get liquored up every night to get some sleep as it's been dry as the desert out here for smoke.......😣

Supposed to be hot here too. I don’t care, won’t slow my roll at all.
Happy harvest to ya! I just spent nine days in harvest mode and I’m super glad to be finished for the next ten or so weeks with it.
No way could I drink liquor and work in the heat tho!

We have two cats inside.one is a retired barn cat 16 years old. A real bad ass.coyoyes got her good once.dont take no shit from the house dogs slaps them silly and sleeps at the end of the bed .the other was my mother in laws cat .they hate each other.they dont fight but have lots of stare downs.and see who can ignore the other longer contest.but you throw a handful of catnip down they roll in it together.

The stump is finally indisposed. Maybe I'll build the kitchen in this area 😜

Animals like getting stoned. Just usually it's gradual and acquired I think
Truth is, he is like a shadow. He is in my lap or around my feet from daylight to dark. He crawled up in my lap at about four weeks old and he has never stopped. I never thought about him enjoying the smoke so. As a vet tech in my younger years we were told that dogs had a good tolerance to it, but cats had delicate neurological systems and no tolerance for it.

Truth is, he is like a shadow. He is in my lap or around my feet from daylight to dark. He crawled up in my lap at about four weeks old and he has never stopped. I never thought about him enjoying the smoke so. As a vet tech in my younger years we were told that dogs had a good tolerance to it, but cats had delicate neurological systems and no tolerance for it.
Sadie is sensitive to it but she doesn't have any adverse reactions.

I think it's the concentration more than anything. she'll put up with smoke to be petted

PXL_20230604_235817908.jpg

Back
Top Bottom