Seems like you hit more of the red x’s than they do 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Most of the guys are just great folks, but there are a couple that has a hard time handling the loss. Those are the ones I give straight up hell to.
I finally caught on last weekend that they were calling up the electronic targets on their phones when I shot and watching my wind calls. They will figure out eventually that it’s both wind and mirage as a combo. 😂 One of them owns a smith shop, he started some crap earlier in the year about how when I lost to him for shooter of the year that I had to publicly call him “range daddy” on my social media. Seeing my pic and the words “range Momma” on his business page was priceless! Lmaoooo!

Took a little walk down to the river to have my morning smoke before I go mix some dirt. The trillium don't seem too bothered by the frost. This is the first time I've seen a pink one, at first I thought maybe the purple and white crossed, but I looked it up and I guess pink is it's own variety, the flowers are bigger too... maybe a critter left me a seed, either way I'm glad, because they're the first pretty thing to bloom every year. View attachment 3096View attachment 3097
Beautiful!

Took a little walk down to the river to have my morning smoke before I go mix some dirt. The trillium don't seem too bothered by the frost. This is the first time I've seen a pink one, at first I thought maybe the purple and white crossed, but I looked it up and I guess pink is it's own variety, the flowers are bigger too... maybe a critter left me a seed, either way I'm glad, because they're the first pretty thing to bloom every year. View attachment 3096View attachment 3097
Ours are blooming in our woods now too. Love them, and then come the wild geraniums. Well Im going to start planting in the ground today.Time to boot them out of the greenhouse and the low temps are going to be minimum 45 here on out. Frost was on the ground today.

I have forest butted directly next to lawn grass, and the forest wants to reclaim that lawn. (I'll be letting that happen with selected plants, over the next few years.) Anyway, a white trillium took up residence among the lawn grass last year. I protected it, but it eventually died. I guess it needs more of its friends to be around it to thrive, and they're not found in lawn grass soil.

Whaa whaa whaa... the VERY last of my super silver haze. Now since I've smoked a blunt with a half pound bag's worth of Sativa shake... let's go get shit done! I have 3 hours, then I have to drive my pops to the doc. Not a bad place to smoke a morning blunt in solitude, that's for sure. 20230518_092839.jpg

Attachments

• 20230518_091850.jpg
    20230518_091850.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
Many things in bloom here. Blackberries, trillium, May apples, blood root, and pleurisy root just to name a few. Last week we had a freaky hundred degree day and last night I had to load up my pellet stove again. Just nuts!
Normally by now we have the pool open, not this year!

Whaa whaa whaa... the VERY last of my super silver haze. Now since I've smoked a blunt with a half pound bag's worth of Sativa shake... let's go get shit done! I have 3 hours, then I have to drive my pops to the doc. Not a bad place to smoke a morning blunt in solitude, that's for sure. View attachment 3102
Great place for a morning smoke!

Ours are blooming in our woods now too. Love them, and then come the wild geraniums. Well Im going to start planting in the ground today.Time to boot them out of the greenhouse and the low temps are going to be minimum 45 here on out. Frost was on the ground today.
I was thinking the same, but I've barely hardened them, so it's either leave them out in pots for a bit and do that, or roll the dice on shocking them. What say you, fellow BudBuilders? My forecast still says 2 nights in the high 30s, Sun/Mon... I could leave them in pots for a few more days so I can put them in at night. Ugh. Why does mother nature have to be so hormonal? Then again, I'm a raging psycho for a week of each month, so I guess I shouldn't talk shit. 😂

@SweetLeafGrow @Moe.Red , not sure why but looking at these pictures requires they be downloaded.

Zen has mentioned on another post where theres actual pictures that they download faster later in the evening/early morning and I'm not sure if it's his end or ours
I use Imgur to host my pics. Haven't had a problem yet.

500 for parts, and thats that, guess I'll do it myself. People are crazy these days. 1400 dollars in labor for a 2.5 hour job.
560 dollars an hour for labor??? Jeez maybe i shouldn't have dropped out of being a mechanic...
Check the quote again. You missed the line item where it says "Happy Ending" as one of the services because for that kind of money you better be at least getting a happy ending!!! Damn.

I'm so glad I learned how to build cars.

I was thinking the same, but I've barely hardened them, so it's either leave them out in pots for a bit and do that, or roll the dice on shocking them. What say you, fellow BudBuilders? My forecast still says 2 nights in the high 30s, Sun/Mon... I could leave them in pots for a few more days so I can put them in at night. Ugh. Why does mother nature have to be so hormonal? Then again, I'm a raging psycho for a week of each month, so I guess I shouldn't talk shit. 😂
I’d wait just a few more days. Many say they need no hardening off, I say they do!

I use Imgur to host my pics. Haven't had a problem yet.
I’m just doing a straight upload off of an iPad, while they do load it takes forever. At times I can see right away a vid that has been loaded at other times clicking on the vid to watch it causes it to disappear.

This is the grand babies dog, Phat Boy. He likes weed. This is the shit I put up with trying to have a morning smoke. He is literally begging for a hit! If I give him a couple he will go away, if not he sits and begs and begs… These animals around here boss me around!FFBB2881-3D38-4DE9-A070-3B43EEDF3BAE.jpeg

I’m just doing a straight upload off of an iPad, while they do load it takes forever. At times I can see right away a vid that has been loaded at other times clicking on the vid to watch it causes it to disappear.
Not 100% on this but if you host your pics offsite you won't be loading it directly to the site server so much as inserting a link even though the picture displays as a whole and not just a link. Keeps the server from having to hold onto your picture data. At least that's how it works with most of the hosting sites I've used.

@SweetLeafGrow can confirm this.

I have forest butted directly next to lawn grass, and the forest wants to reclaim that lawn. (I'll be letting that happen with selected plants, over the next few years.) Anyway, a white trillium took up residence among the lawn grass last year. I protected it, but it eventually died. I guess it needs more of its friends to be around it to thrive, and they're not found in lawn grass soil.
White trillium is Ontario Canada provincial flwr

Last edited:
It’s me. My data is gone. I’m on the free alliance until EOM. Text is okay but any pics up or down take a long time. Like old dialup.

Early morning and late night are best. Less traffic in my cell area and less traffic here.

Only problem I noticed was my pics aren’t showing like they should. I had to take them from my old THCF thread. So probably related to the webd file extension.

To slow to trouble shoot so didn’t worry about it. But thanks for noticing. 😆

It must depend on what kind of file and/or how it's attached... I can't see Zen's pics without clicking, then it automatically downloads to my phone. I can see Kopper's pups without doing anything.
Just doing the same way I always do but I believe it’s only happening to the pics I save from other sites. iPhone saves them with a new extension. Switches jpg or png to webd. Probably stands for web download.

Moe and SL made it so they are excepted formats recently. Thought it was working but noticed a few posts are links now with attachments.

Mornin Kopper!
I don’t know how I missed answering this yesterday, could have been all that THC syrup I took a bath in!
In answer, it’s a 109. I shoot in tactical division, 600 yards. I took shooter of the year this year. That’s a combination of your yearly points, kicking out all but the top five scores. When it comes to the matches and the men I compete against, I’m not playing! I have a big fat red X on my back!
Thanks!
What was the 33.3 you noted on your new load you are trying? Powder grains?

Many things in bloom here. Blackberries, trillium, May apples, blood root, and pleurisy root just to name a few. Last week we had a freaky hundred degree day and last night I had to load up my pellet stove again. Just nuts!
Normally by now we have the pool open, not this year!
The blood roots we have up here don't flower until late summer. Our May apples are more like June apples.

When I first moved her, 7 years ago, I spent the first two watching which flowers bloom when. It's funny how flowers can replace the months of a calendar. Spring Beauty is the first flower around here. My old plant professor would call this a "belly flower," which is any flower best examined while lying on your belly.
IMG_2031.jpeg

Don’t they also spread like lily of the valley? I have lots of those but no trillium. See them in the parks. Had them in the beaches but nowhere since.

Whaa whaa whaa... the VERY last of my super silver haze. Now since I've smoked a blunt with a half pound bag's worth of Sativa shake... let's go get shit done! I have 3 hours, then I have to drive my pops to the doc. Not a bad place to smoke a morning blunt in solitude, that's for sure. View attachment 3102
Need a fly rod or light jig. If trout I found small devil spoons work great up here. No wider than your thumb.

Hooked a 25lbs Coho once and walked it on 4lbs test for hours in waders. Best day ever!

Check the quote again. You missed the line item where it says "Happy Ending" as one of the services because for that kind of money you better be at least getting a happy ending!!! Damn.

I'm so glad I learned how to build cars.
Ive been outside since 1030, driveshaft is out and the new one is in.... cost me 489.26, fuck the automotive industry and their outrageous rates.
Took me an hour to do in my driveway.

Dude i took it to has a lift and quoted me 2.5 hours, 500 for parts at a total of $1949.60..... i just saved $1,460.37 by doing it myself, i just dont wanna wrench in cars anymore but i guess ill have to fix all my own shit now.

Last edited:
Here is a normal pic I just took. If to much traffic or data issues I get an error and it fails to upload.

If all is okay and not to busy it usually loads in a few minutes if out of data.

Let’s test a normal pic.
32C5E9A2-C418-4094-B01A-9A4036A292D8.jpeg

Huh. That’s reduced to about 500k from 9.5meg. And loaded in seconds? But no webd extension. And no I can’t stop that. Not my phone to hack...no matter how badly it deserves it. 😖

Ive been outside since 1030, driveshaft is out and the new one is in.... cost me 489.26, fuck the automotive industry and their outrageous rates.
Took me an hour to do in my driveway.

Dude i took it to has a lift and quoted me 2.5 hours, 500 for parts at a total of $1949.60..... i just saved $1,460.37 by doing it myself, i just dont wanna wrench in cars anymore but i guess ill have to fix all my own shit now.
This is why I fix my own stuff. It’s like growing your own weed.

Unfortunately the list of repairs climes faster than I do. 😔

Here is a normal pic I just took. If to much traffic or data issues I get an error and it fails to upload.

If all is okay and not to busy it usually loads in a few minutes if out of data.

Let’s test a normal pic.
View attachment 3110

Huh. That’s reduced to about 500k from 9.5meg. And loaded in seconds? But no webd extension. And no I can’t stop that. Not my phone to hack...no matter how badly it deserves it. 😖
Here is same pic DL off site and reposted as webd.
4EC889C3-8280-4B0E-8247-1F37A45B76DE.jpeg

Usually is fine until I save...and it does.

Hmm. No issue this time. Saving with edit now.

Going to add my bow again to test.
View attachment D7C260C7-085C-4A62-8C58-B8A9092F2B85.webp

I see it be for the post. But it looks like this in the attached files.
4D64B285-AB23-4E0B-BE46-0085A3E3D457.jpg

Back
Top Bottom