Ive been outside since 1030, driveshaft is out and the new one is in.... cost me 489.26, fuck the automotive industry and their outrageous rates.
Took me an hour to do in my driveway.

Dude i took it to has a lift and quoted me 2.5 hours, 500 for parts at a total of $1949.60..... i just saved $1,460.37 by doing it myself, i just dont wanna wrench in cars anymore but i guess ill have to fix all my own shit now.
Did you check pinion angle when you replaced the DS? Sometimes aftermarket DS's change the pinion angle.

Need a fly rod or light jig. If trout I found small devil spoons work great up here. No wider than your thumb.

Hooked a 25lbs Coho once and walked it on 4lbs test for hours in waders. Best day ever!
We have some nice trout, browns, brookies and a few rainbows... it is the Trout river after all. They like worms or frozen corn best, sometimes they'll hit on a little gold or silver mepps spinner... but they're hard to fool, as they have plenty of bugs and minnows to eat. I only have a trout setup, never tried fly fishing.

Sorry gonna be warmer than all ya all even at nite - swamp ass season is starting ! Lol

Attachments

• IMG_6561.jpeg
    IMG_6561.jpeg
    1,005.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_6553.jpeg
    IMG_6553.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_6516.jpeg
    IMG_6516.jpeg
    422.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_6562.jpeg
    IMG_6562.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
I was thinking the same, but I've barely hardened them, so it's either leave them out in pots for a bit and do that, or roll the dice on shocking them. What say you, fellow BudBuilders? My forecast still says 2 nights in the high 30s, Sun/Mon... I could leave them in pots for a few more days so I can put them in at night. Ugh. Why does mother nature have to be so hormonal? Then again, I'm a raging psycho for a week of each month, so I guess I shouldn't talk shit. 😂
I would harden them . we got lots of time. Mine have been in the unheated greenhouse and have seen mid 30f temps many times so they are good to go. All are in the ground now.My tallest is 4 foot right now so it got planted in the spot where my 11ft one was last year.

Ive been outside since 1030, driveshaft is out and the new one is in.... cost me 489.26, fuck the automotive industry and their outrageous rates.
Took me an hour to do in my driveway.

Dude i took it to has a lift and quoted me 2.5 hours, 500 for parts at a total of $1949.60..... i just saved $1,460.37 by doing it myself, i just dont wanna wrench in cars anymore but i guess ill have to fix all my own shit now.
You got me thinking about My taurus. starting to weep out of the water pump weep hole. They want 2000 to replace the water pump cause some engineer thought it would be a good idea to put the water pump in the motor.The motor has to be partially disassembled. Looked on YouTube and it looks like a nightmare.

Don’t they also spread like lily of the valley? I have lots of those but no trillium. See them in the parks. Had them in the beaches but nowhere since.
Do you mean the method? Could be. I haven't looked into it. But this was a good distance from any other trillium.

Lily of the valley seems to be a lot more successful at spreading than trillium.

Do you mean the method? Could be. I haven't looked into it. But this was a good distance from any other trillium.

Lily of the valley seems to be a lot more successful at spreading than trillium.
Trillium spread, just slowly, and they like woodsy and partially shaded areas. Lily of the valley will take over inside if a couple years if you let it.

Trillium spread, just slowly, and they like woodsy and partially shaded areas. Lily of the valley will take over inside if a couple years if you let it.
True on both. Haven’t seen trillium in the city in a long time but not really looking.

The spot I used to take my dog to has everything but has become much more popular. Getting ruined. Need to take Willow at least once and look for things before garbage and dog poop bags take over.

TSD are you using CannaGrannys soil mix out doors?
I plan to make a batch or two…I know you’ve been digging holes and wonder (cause this will be my first in the ground grow) what your watering strategy will be as we won’t be watching for runoff?

TSD are you using CannaGrannys soil mix out doors?
I plan to make a batch or two…I know you’ve been digging holes and wonder (cause this will be my first in the ground grow) what your watering strategy will be as we won’t be watching for runoff?
Yes, well sort of, I tweaked it some. It's a lot harder to overwater outside, as long as you have adequate drainage and aren't sitting in a mud hole. My strategy is, let the rain do it when applicable. Feed weekly-ish. When I do water, I usually do so until the water starts to pool and take a while to sink in, that usually means it's saturated.

This is the grand babies dog, Phat Boy. He likes weed. This is the shit I put up with trying to have a morning smoke. He is literally begging for a hit! If I give him a couple he will go away, if not he sits and begs and begs… These animals around here boss me around!View attachment 3105
That's how I must look when I'm at a function that I didn't bring weed to and I happen upon people I know who are getting high.

Yes, well sort of, I tweaked it some. It's a lot harder to overwater outside, as long as you have adequate drainage and aren't sitting in a mud hole. My strategy is, let the rain do it when applicable. Feed weekly-ish. When I do water, I usually do so until the water starts to pool and take a while to sink in, that usually means it's saturated.
Ok that sounds good, I’m a little nervous cause my soil is clay, just horrible so I’m hoping to make my holes 25-30gal size and was pondering putting pea stone in the bottom to aid in draining but I’m not sure still trying to figure it out

Also anyone watching “cooking with cannabis” on Netflix 🤣🤣 I need to go to one of these dinner party’s ❤️

Ok that sounds good, I’m a little nervous cause my soil is clay, just horrible so I’m hoping to make my holes 25-30gal size and was pondering putting pea stone in the bottom to aid in draining but I’m not sure still trying to figure it out

Also anyone watching “cooking with cannabis” on Netflix 🤣🤣 I need to go to one of these dinner party’s ❤️
I used to do the gravel thing in wet areas with my swamp monsters, big hole, gravel, layer of newspaper to keep dirt from running out as fast, dirt on top... they'd become self watering if you did it right, roots grew down into the gravel for the water... which was cool back when you had to hide in swamps and forests to grow and lug water from a water source during dry periods. Also, they got massive... lived up to thier name lol.

I used to do the gravel thing in wet areas with my swamp monsters, big hole, gravel, layer of newspaper to keep dirt from running out as fast, dirt on top... they'd become self watering if you did it right, roots grew down into the gravel for the water... which was cool back when you had to hide in swamps and forests to grow and lug water from a water source during dry periods. Also, they got massive... lived up to thier name lol.
I almost did this last week. I found a perfect spot in a marsh and i was going to plant there but i got nervous it would flood because like 7 or 8 creeks drain into it so i backed out and left.

So, I’m still in trim jail. Please send wine, cereal, pop tarts, candy bars and a toothbrush. Just skip making bail and save your money, it’s not that bad here 😂 Just two or three more days and I’ll be sprung.

I dislike rubber gloves but they do make collection easier. It’s the tool handles that are harder to retrieve from.

Doing more of a no glove hand holds the branch while gloved hand gets in there with the trimmers.

Last edited:
I almost did this last week. I found a perfect spot in a marsh and i was going to plant there but i got nervous it would flood because like 7 or 8 creeks drain into it so i backed out and left.
Yeah you really gotta be sure it's a pretty stable spot as far as the water not getting high and fucking things up... it's really hard to judge what will be happening midsummer in early spring, we used to scout for the next year's spots and keep an eye on how the area changed. We'd stay to the edge of a marsh like area and dig a real big hole. We did have high water wash away some soil a few times, but not enough to ruin anything. Same as trying to plant in the woods before everything is in full foliage... screwed myself on sunlight that way a few times too lol.

Yeah you really gotta be sure it's a pretty stable spot as far as the water not getting high and fucking things up... it's really hard to judge what will be happening midsummer in early spring, we used to scout for the next year's spots and keep an eye on how the area changed. We'd stay to the edge of a marsh like area and dig a real big hole. We did have high water wash away some soil a few times, but not enough to ruin anything. Same as trying to plant in the woods before everything is in full foliage... screwed myself on sunlight that way a few times too lol.
Yeah i had the plan in my head that i was gonna scout it out all year for next season, but then i got to thinking. Itll be fully legal the end of next june so ill just put the shit right in my garden in the back yard and not care at that point. What are they gonna do? Arrest me for putting stuff out a month early? Lmao.

Yeah i had the plan in my head that i was gonna scout it out all year for next season, but then i got to thinking. Itll be fully legal the end of next june so ill just put the shit right in my garden in the back yard and not care at that point. What are they gonna do? Arrest me for putting stuff out a month early? Lmao.
I was wondering if thier extremely vague start date of legal growing had passed yet... not enough to actually look into it or do math or change my plans... but there was a moment where I was like "hmm?" 🤣

I was wondering if thier extremely vague start date of legal growing had passed yet... not enough to actually look into it or do math or change my plans... but there was a moment where I was like "hmm?" 🤣
If you have a med card its legal to grow now, recreational growing doesnt start for 18 months from December 29th, 2022 i believe.

So June 29th 2024. Day after i turn 27🤣
Happy birthday to me

Hubs had a med card... better make sure it's not expired. 🙄
Well, on med card you're only allowed 3 anyways so im not so sure it matters? Lmao. Plus as you always say, laws are more like suggestions lol.

Id have a card but im not going to willingly give up my gun rights. Fk NY.

Back
Top Bottom