I trimmed for over four hours today. I’m down to two plants left to trim and I’ll be happy to get it done! I even have a darn blister!
Tomorrow should see my flower room switched to a drying room dropping the temp to 65 and the humidity ran up to 60 or so, let the drying begin!

I trimmed for over four hours today. I’m down to two plants left to trim and I’ll be happy to get it done! I even have a darn blister!
Tomorrow should see my flower room switched to a drying room dropping the temp to 65 and the humidity ran up to 60 or so, let the drying begin!

That's from the sticky. :love:
Woe is the labor of love...

I need some love peace and chicken grease bout right now 🙂
This one has been busy telling people I left and this is her angle.. I knew there was a reason I just couldn’t warm up to her.
Just burns my ass.F3742655-B71B-484D-9B03-079255EC406F.jpeg

BigBlonde wants your spot?

Good luck with that.
Yeah ... NO.

I have no bones to pick with her but I do know this ... she doesn't have the knowledge. Maybe someday, but not today. Sorry.

My issue is less with her than it is with the spin ... she's just repeating the message she heard. What's not being said is most of us here wanted to participate in both boards. Logic had a childish fit. I have no idea what really occurred that brought us to this. It doesn't matter. Being deleted was uncalled for.

BigBlonde wants your spot?

Good luck with that.
There was always something there that was “off”. I guess now that I know that Im just shit that happened explains a lot. Most normally I would just laugh and shake my head, it’s her telling people we all got in a fight and left that’s the burr under my blanket.

There was always something there that was “off”. I guess now that I know that Im just shit that happened explains a lot. Most normally I would just laugh and shake my head, it’s her telling people we all got in a fight and left that’s the burr under my blanket.
Someone will join and get the message out and even if that means falling on their sword and being kicked banned for life ... at least the truth will be known.

A person with any forum savvy will figure it out.
I figured it out when the ad blocker fiasco started.
Was real clear it was a money grab to me from then out?
With that view it was even easier to ID the cast.
We all learn in different ways and speeds.
Can't really blame an mis informed person who does not have the savvy yet.
Just have to wonder how they interpret life?

Well, I’m over it, just kinda torqued my tail feathers for a min or two. Anyways from big bud to all of us missing in action, over “there”. George Jones, who’s gonna fill their shoes. 10F07B0B-1198-4FFA-A96B-AB9964F280FD.jpeg

If the people who are wondering what happened stop and look through their profile, they will see they cannot delete themselves. That would involve the assistance of a mod, someone with administration rights. An OP can also stop posting but has no ability to lock a thread. It once again involves someone with administration right.

What's going on is an attempt to control the damage. Make us all sound like bickering children who left in a fit of anger.

Well, I’m over it, just kinda torqued my tail feathers for a min or two. Anyways from big bud to all of us missing in action, over “there”. George Jones, who’s gonna fill their shoes. View attachment 3328
Ain’t nobody gonna fill your shoes…. And certainly not her. Im sorry but many will see this as an opportunity. She is not wrong about others stepping up…. and they will but from what i have seen left over there it will lay on a very few who are not very active…

and there will be an immense amount of shit advice as ppl guess and make shit up just to have an answer. Not gonna lie i did some peeking over there and i was laughing. I mean @MiGrampa was the last very active source of help there.

What stings the most is they don’t know what happened and bought the BS

Ain’t nobody gonna fill your shoes…. And certainly not her. Im sorry but many will see this as an opportunity. She is not wrong about others stepping up…. and they will but from what i have seen left over there it will lay on a very few who are not very active…

and there will be an immense amount of shit advice as ppl guess and make shit up just to have an answer. Not gonna lie i did some peeking over there and i was laughing. I mean @MiGrampa was the last very active source of help there.

What stings the most is they don’t know what happened and bought the BS
Sounds about Right

Buddy, you are doing something weird!

Mushrooms and tapioca are equally addictive lol.

I haven't used them in a couple years. It's a one and done thing for the vast majority of people who use it for this purpose. It's getting real studies done (Johns Hopkins has a big one right now targeting addiction) now that prohibition has lifted. All very encouraging.

I didn't really like it - basically you are confronting some of your inner demons. Not something you do on a saturday nite to hang out with friends. An intensely personal and spiritual experience.

That's not to say it cannot be used recreationally, just not what I am referring to here.

I also used them to change my relationship with food. I'm down over 100# from where I was 2 years ago. I'm a different person in many ways.

Set and setting along with mental prep and a mantra are all very important. Otherwise you are just getting stoned.
Lots of promising studies from Hopkins. That's actually where I did my surgical and neurology rounds during college

Know Dr. Ben Carson 😆 anyhow for PTSD and other stress disorders the results are promising and less toxic than an aspirin... Not addictive

The science is solid So many upside

Mushrooms are a hard habit to quit too when you abuse the fk out of them, I'm afraid to try them again...njope can't do it...just the thought makes me shiver......I lived on a small Island in the Frazer river Vancouver area....all Farms and cattle......and psilocybin mushrooms grew everywhere 19 -20 years old and stoned 24/7 weeks on end breakfast lunch and diner........repeat....
sounds like heaven......the headaches though.

I definitely got a little carried away with them a few years ago, got it under control now.

Last edited:
Yeah there's definitely two ways to trip, set out with the intention of being silly and having a good time, or set out with the intention of confronting all the scary, dark negative shit about yourself that your ego likes to hide in your subconscious lol.... I've done both. That latter can be overwhelming, but it's cathartic for sure. Last time I was talking to myself in the mirror telling myself all the ways I was sabotaging my own happiness and why... heavy shit, faster and cheaper than therapy though. 🤣
Yeah 👍 it's an outlet for suffering people to not focus on the negative sometimes. Lots of demons people carry around brother it's hard to imagine. psilocybin is proven effective at diminishing symptoms

I like to Trip alone personally

Keep the mind more occupied and focused on the experience itself..... Like my waterfall area noise here

Last edited:
Yeah 👍 it's an outlet for suffering people to not focus on the negative sometimes. Lots of demons people carry around brother it's hard to imagine. psilocybin is proven effective at diminishing symptoms

I like to Trip alone personally

Keep the mind more occupied and focused on the experience itself..... Like my waterfall area noise here
i used to mentally struggle a lot.
Anything from depression to nihilism to

psyches, or CEs, helped me a lot.

I had brain surgery when I was 6, who knows what all that could have affected, but "feeling"my brain "communicate" more with its self, form new connections, open up path ways......is amazing.

Last edited:
Buddy, you are doing something weird!

Mushrooms and tapioca are equally addictive lol.

I haven't used them in a couple years. It's a one and done thing for the vast majority of people who use it for this purpose. It's getting real studies done (Johns Hopkins has a big one right now targeting addiction) now that prohibition has lifted. All very encouraging.

I didn't really like it - basically you are confronting some of your inner demons. Not something you do on a saturday nite to hang out with friends. An intensely personal and spiritual experience.

That's not to say it cannot be used recreationally, just not what I am referring to here.

I also used them to change my relationship with food. I'm down over 100# from where I was 2 years ago. I'm a different person in many ways.

Set and setting along with mental prep and a mantra are all very important. Otherwise you are just getting stoned.
Very impressive to exercise the self control muscles and deny yourself whatever was making you fat. Often folks will substitute one 'thing' for another. My dad quit drinking after starting T.M. with everyone else in our little family. He quit smoking cigarettes too, and often reached into his empty top pocket to fish out a Salem. I quit smoking to raise 2 kids and try to hash out a career -- when I started again it led to many changes in just about everything. Had mushrooms at FSU in Tallahassee -- yeech they tasted terrible.

I haven't been to Luddington since the 80's. My uncle used to live in Wahala which is East of Luddington. It's not on the shore, but its located in an area that is known for good hunting. If you're an outdoorsman, there's much to do in both those areas.
If you lived in Luddington you'd be a Luddingtonite

I haven't been to Luddington since the 80's. My uncle used to live in Wahala which is East of Luddington. It's not on the shore, but its located in an area that is known for good hunting. If you're an outdoorsman, there's much to do in both those areas.
Hunted deer up there for at least 10 years and rode the power lines with dirt bikes in the summer and snowmobiles in the winter - man the 70’s/80’s were fun

I’m just south of Kalamazoo well that’s where I grew up and will be returning next month . Ima try bring some sun with me ! Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom