Yes, 3 fans blowing 24/7 with the door wide open. I had 1 fan blowing up from the bottom of the tent and 2 on the door blowing in with an extraction fan out a top port. I'm going to try and blow the air out of the tent and an extraction fan down low pulling moisture off the pots on my next run. I'll have 6 pots in my 5x5 and I might put a 30 pint dehue in the tent and vent it out. I lost my biggest buds. I don't want that happening again.
Damn, makes me worry cuz i got a jungle and im happy to maintain 60%rh at night last 2 days cuz of this fricken rain. How many weeks from harvest were you? I do have a ridiculous amount of airflow in my room and i check between the leaves in the morning for any condensation and none so far. All fingers crossed.

I think you'll fix your rh issue real quick with the dehuey in the tent. Only reason i cant run my massive dehu in my room is cuz it has this ridiculous light emitting from it. Be careful with whatever u put in your tent, tape any light with metallic ducting tape. Duct tape will leak light.

Morning @Pipecarver !
Much better here this morning.
Road trip!! You have to go that far to get liquor? Or is it just specific types or brands of liquor? At any rate sounds like a good time!
So sorry to read that you are dealing with bud rot 😕 that’s some nasty stuff. I guess this means a tear down and cleaning as well?
Yes, Everclear isn't available in my part of Canada and boycott or no I like USA made Bud so as much as I can legally bring back and afford to.

Today I need to get on a complete cleaning. I've a mess here now and I need to get on it. After my morning smoke's & coffee.

My cats brought in another chipmunk yesterday and it disappeared underneath our stove so I pulled out the stove and nothing it had disappeared. We went to be without finding it...well through the night they found it and we found it dead in the kitchen a bit mangled but still intact this morning.....Cats.....lol

Damn, makes me worry cuz i got a jungle and im happy to maintain 60%rh at night last 2 days cuz of this fricken rain. How many weeks from harvest were you? I do have a ridiculous amount of airflow in my room and i check between the leaves in the morning for any condensation and none so far. All fingers crossed.

I think you'll fix your rh issue real quick with the dehuey in the tent. Only reason i cant run my massive dehu in my room is cuz it has this ridiculous light emitting from it. Be careful with whatever u put in your tent, tape any light with metallic ducting tape. Duct tape will leak light.
I use a cardboard piece with tape on 1 end so I can lift and check. I think my problem was the amount of sitting water in the auto pots and I was blowing air straight up from the bottom....and....I was blowing air in from my basement and not outwards from the inside.....I thought I had the humidity handled as it was around 55% daytime but I'm not sure about the night so it may have been more of an issue than I thought it was.....I'll try and fix it on this next run but I'll have 6 auto pots in the heat of the summer in a damp basement....lol......

Good mornin Granny! This is for sure a rough year for all of us it seems, but thst only makes recovery sweeter :D. I really hope we can get someone in government with an actual brain that isnt bought off by some evil corporate monolith. Time to start re-learning the old ways for sure, have you thought about growing outdoors? If the power grid goes to shit im gonna become an outdoor grower :p.
Mornin Bubs!
How ya are? I’m better today after having had the allergy knock out pill🤪
I grew outside for over thirty years, but unless I just have to, I will keep them inside.
In Mo. with legalization, we must chose. Be legal indoors or outdoors, but they won’t let us do both. If, the grid goes to crap tho, means they can’t keep up either 🤣

Yes, Everclear isn't available in my part of Canada and boycott or no I like USA made Bud so as much as I can legally bring back and afford to.

Today I need to get on a complete cleaning. I've a mess here now and I need to get on it. After my morning smoke's & coffee.

My cats brought in another chipmunk yesterday and it disappeared underneath our stove so I pulled out the stove and nothing it had disappeared. We went to be without finding it...well through the night they found it and we found it dead in the kitchen a bit mangled but still intact this morning.....Cats.....lol
No prob PC, we will boycott it for you 🤪 Says the lady that don’t even drink beer! I guess in essence I have been boycotting for years!

Last edited:
I use a cardboard piece with tape on 1 end so I can lift and check. I think my problem was the amount of sitting water in the auto pots and I was blowing air straight up from the bottom....and....I was blowing air in from my basement and not outwards from the inside.....I thought I had the humidity handled as it was around 55% daytime but I'm not sure about the night so it may have been more of an issue than I thought it was.....I'll try and fix it on this next run but I'll have 6 auto pots in the heat of the summer in a damp basement....lol......
Yeah man you like to live dangerously with the auto pots in a damp basement lol. Maybe get a couple more intake fans and fiddle with it till you get the perfect air exchange ratio. Then DEF gotta vent out that hot humid air out of the area too. I have a thermometer with wifi and alarms setup for certain temps/rh levels. So if its above 60% RH at whatever time @ night Im there fucking with the fans lol. I have decided to try and leave the dehu in the room by making a light diffusion cover for my dehu that wont restrict its airflow and harm the pump. Im in a room not a tent but evidently the insulation is CRAP.

Mornin Bubs!
I grew outside for over thirty years, but unless I just have to, I will keep them inside.
In Mo. with legalization, we must chose. Be legal indoors or outdoors, but they won’t let us do both. If, the grid goes to crap tho, means they can’t keep up either 🤣
Im good! Glad the allergy pill is helping, I get some wicked sneezing fits early spring, especially bike riding cuz I ride through every single cloud of pollen in the state it seems lol. Its nice though cuz riding through these backroads I smell ALL KINDS of awesome smelling flowers, its like an organoleptic theme park ride powered by my own legs.

And that's so bonkers they let you grow indoors or out but not both lol. Like what exactly are they accomplishing with that, makes no sense like most other government legislation lol.

Im good! Glad the allergy pill is helping, I get some wicked sneezing fits early spring, especially bike riding cuz I ride through every single cloud of pollen in the state it seems lol. Its nice though cuz riding through these backroads I smell ALL KINDS of awesome smelling flowers, its like an organoleptic theme park ride powered by my own legs.

And that's so bonkers they let you grow indoors or out but not both lol. Like what exactly are they accomplishing with that, makes no sense like most other government legislation lol.
A terrible attempt at controlling the amount that one can have on hand.

i had to google that one "organoleptic". lol

I had today interview today for an IT consultant. I think it went very well! So there should be a second interview with even weirder questions.

This was the weirdest one I got today in the interview: imagine you work at home Depot and you see a guy buying a few 5 gallon buckets. You go over to ask him if you can assist him. He tells you that he is having people over for dinner and wants to serve the food in the buckets. How do you persuade him to buy bowls instead of buckets?

No lie, that was in the interview, right after how do you explain inheritance, as it relates to OOP, to a 5 year old. Which was a much more expected question.

I answered the weird question by explaining the dangers of serving food from non food grade plastic... She seemed to like the answer.
Good news!!!!!!!!!! They reached out this morning to offer a final interview! So I guess my answers on buckets were good enough lol. So stoked. Not for the 2-3 hour interview, but in general. This would be a big opportunity for us.

If I do end up getting the job I'd be an IT consultant going with the team to new projects anywhere in the US, that last 2-3 years, then move to the next location. I think the traveling part is exciting, considering they pay for all expenses, and we don't have kids.

Raining here in northern VA.

The ninjas come out at night, but you'll never see them.

Good news!!!!!!!!!! They reached out this morning to offer a final interview! So I guess my answers on buckets were good enough lol. So stoked. Not for the 2-3 hour interview, but in general. This would be a big opportunity for us.

If I do end up getting the job I'd be an IT consultant going with the team to new projects anywhere in the US, that last 2-3 years, then move to the next location. I think the traveling part is exciting, considering they pay for all expenses, and we don't have kids.

Congrats sounds like a great opportunity good luck bro

Mornin Bubs!
I pretty sure it wasn't legal 30 years ago where ever you were growing indoors or out and we took a chance and grew anyways. I hear you there is no need to attract attention and visibility isn't good anyways.... We have a 4 plant limit, size doesn't matter...4 sprouts or monster plants all same.....The clincher up here is all plants must be grown from legal seed and the only legal seed's come from the Gov. So If you don't buy your seed from a Gov store it ain't legal anyways.....I've not seen that put to the test but that's how the law reads

I had no idea there was a boycott of Bud. Is there a boycott website somewhere, where I can see who is boycotting which company for what reason?

I think Chik-fil-a recently went from being boycotted by the left to being boycotted by the right, which is an interesting turn of events.

This is all very suspicious. Read the fine print of your contract to see if manning some kind of inappropriate eating utensil hotline is part of the job.

My kid and her husband have 27 stumps to remove where they are building their house. They have to totally remove them. They are using a backhoe to do that. Seems like a lot of work
yeah, it's a chore, and about 100 different ways to do it. for building anything over where stumps were, they have to come out completely and the hole filled, otherwise once the stump rots and collapses, whatever is on top is gonna be impacted too.

i'm in the same boat, less building anything on top of where the stumps will be. gotta turn some land into useable land instead of forest, and stumps are one of my biggest pain points to contend with right now.

I had no idea there was a boycott of Bud. Is there a boycott website somewhere, where I can see who is boycotting which company for what reason?

I think Chik-fil-a recently went from being boycotted by the left to being boycotted by the right, which is an interesting turn of events.
I thought Bud Light / Anheuser-Busch was in sht about some trans activist. I like the long neck bottles of Bud on a hot day...it'll be 29c tomorrow...I just don't want issues buying it then packing it to my car.....ya never know who ya might run into out in the Boonies Maine.....lol....I have a handicap sticker I'll park in a disabled zone close to the door & try not to interact......

I thought Bud Light / Anheuser-Busch was in sht about some trans activist. I like the long neck bottles of Bud on a hot day...it'll be 29c tomorrow...I just don't want issues buying it then packing it to my car.....ya never know who ya might run into out in the Boonies Maine.....lol....I have a handicap sticker I'll park in a disabled zone close to the door & try not to interact......
budweiser is owned by AB In Bev.

They are kinda in hot water here

My issue with the whole things is I just don’t want corporate American pushing something upon me no mater what it is and telling me I should except it. It feels slimy and all they’re really trying to do is make another dollar. When it happens I tend to turn my back. From sports to department stores, from beer to theme parks y’all are there for the enjoyment of American so just do that, why dose there have to be an agenda of one kind or another. Nobody asked for one, did they?

This is the biggest (only) platform I have to vocalize anything and I just wanna tell y’all good morning, show a pic of what’s cooking and be a friend/good member in general.

They are kinda in hot water here

My issue with the whole things is I just don’t want corporate American pushing something upon me no mater what it is and telling me I should except it. It feels slimy and all they’re really trying to do is make another dollar. When it happens I tend to turn my back. From sports to department stores, from beer to theme parks y’all are there for the enjoyment of American so just do that, why dose there have to be an agenda of one kind or another. Nobody asked for one, did they?

This is the biggest (only) platform I have to vocalize anything and I just wanna tell y’all good morning, show a pic of what’s cooking and be a friend/good member in general.
The thing is... I would never had even known they hired a trans, for whatever position, had there not been such an uproar about it. Granted, I haven't looked into it at all, and maybe some of their statements were in line with what you said, but from what I can tell, people were upset about the hiring and made such a fuss that it upset the crowd that can't think for themselves.

I mean no disrespect, whatsoever. I'm merely putting in my two cents because, as you said, this is the only place I go to socialize internetically and the discussion, paired with working alone today, sparked my wonderfuse. I tend to overthink and this "issue" only seems to confuse me.

The thing is... I would never had even known they hired a trans, for whatever position, had there not been such an uproar about it. Granted, I haven't looked into it at all, and maybe some of their statements were in line with what you said, but from what I can tell, people were upset about the hiring and made such a fuss that it upset the crowd that can't think for themselves.

I mean no disrespect, whatsoever. I'm merely putting in my two cents because, as you said, this is the only place I go to socialize internetically and the discussion, paired with working alone today, sparked my wonderfuse. I tend to overthink and this "issue" only seems to confuse me.
No offense or disrespect taken at all good sir 👍👍 I actually don’t even have a dog in this particular fight cause I genuinely don’t like bud, gives me a headache personally even if only one beer it’s just a general rule for me personally. Leave politics and social issues out of your messages or branding as it only creates division amongst your patrons as one side is always gonna be hurt or angered by a slight and this country is seeing a lot of that division currently. I hope I’m not offending anyone either as that WAS NOT MY INTENT.

No offense or disrespect taken at all good sir 👍👍 I actually don’t even have a dog in this particular fight cause I genuinely don’t like bud, gives me a headache personally even if only one beer it’s just a general rule for me personally. Leave politics and social issues out of your messages or branding as it only creates division amongst your patrons as one side is always gonna be hurt or angered by a slight and this country is seeing a lot of that division currently. I hope I’m not offending anyone either as that WAS NOT MY INTENT.
You're good, dude. I have a problem with playing the devil's advocate. It keeps me from having a dog in ANY fight because, to me, life is just one big gray area.

I like that we can talk about touchy issues and remain adult. You guys and gals rock.

I was a couple miles from the brewery in STL today. Weed has really bitten into their market. The Busch's got out (or rather were pushed out by inbev) at a good time. Between legalization and craft breweries on every corner like starbucks, big beer is hurting. But here we are talking about them, so their marketing department is clearly still on the job.

I like that we can talk about touchy issues and remain adult. You guys and gals rock.

I was a couple miles from the brewery in STL today. Weed has really bitten into their market. The Busch's got out (or rather were pushed out by inbev) at a good time. Between legalization and craft breweries on every corner like starbucks, big beer is hurting. But here we are talking about them, so their marketing department is clearly still on the job.
The real issue... the marketing departments.

They didn’t hire a trans. They celebrated a person named Dylan Mulvaney whom is a trans. Put his/her face on the cans, I understand.
Budweiser has largely had a manly related market. Cowboys, rednecks, and patriotic types. People that love Momma, babies and Jesus. They perceived this as a slap in the face, and they are slapping back by simply not buying the product.
As for me, I’m pretty much a you do your thing and I’ll do my thing too. I try not to be too judgmental, but there is a breaking point for me when something is pushed upon me. I’m seeing it is that way for many.
I actually was cutting a joke at PC, that is what opened this discussion. I’m open to it continuing, providing we all stay kind.
I have no horse in this race, I don’t nor have I ever been a beer drinker, so they lost nothing with me.
I figure some dude wants to wear a dress and drawers, cry about menstrual cramps and makeup tips are welcome to it. I don’t entertain that kind of crazy on my front porch, but to each his own.

So this weekend the gamy went camping near Niagara Falls.
At 8:30 me and the wife dropped a 1/4 chocolate chip cookie and got the kids into bed.
We where sitting around the fire at 9:30 talking about the kitchen we’re getting ready to start planning when our cookies rolled in 😍 a corona later and life was gooood.
It was about this time when I noticed someone slipping up in the dark, I was like what’s up? He was foreign and through broken English explained his group was trying to get a fire started but didn’t have any small logs just big ones. I said no problem and pulled out my splitting mull and some fire starters and said bring the mull back when you’re finished.
I went into the camper and got myself and my wife an ice cream sandwich and when I came back out I noticed a dull thuncking noise. I peered through the dark and saw them trying to split these logs laying flat.
I told the wife I had to help and headed over. They where literally trying to split half burnt logs laying flat, inside a metal fire ring WITH MY MULL.
I asked if I could help, got the logs out stood them on end and split everything into smallish kindling. I asked for paper, they had none. Back to my camper I went. In the end I built these very grateful people a nice fire and gave them a log to enjoy.
As I sat with my wife and we laughed about everything I was happy my father taught me some basic things. Never really met anyone who didn’t understand how to build a fire or split a log, guess I always took that for granted.

So this weekend the gamy went camping near Niagara Falls.
At 8:30 me and the wife dropped a 1/4 chocolate chip cookie and got the kids into bed.
We where sitting around the fire at 9:30 talking about the kitchen we’re getting ready to start planning when our cookies rolled in 😍 a corona later and life was gooood.
It was about this time when I noticed someone slipping up in the dark, I was like what’s up? He was foreign and through broken English explained his group was trying to get a fire started but didn’t have any small logs just big ones. I said no problem and pulled out my splitting mull and some fire starters and said bring the mull back when you’re finished.
I went into the camper and got myself and my wife an ice cream sandwich and when I came back out I noticed a dull thuncking noise. I peered through the dark and saw them trying to split these logs laying flat.
I told the wife I had to help and headed over. They where literally trying to split half burnt logs laying flat, inside a metal fire ring WITH MY MULL.
I asked if I could help, got the logs out stood them on end and split everything into smallish kindling. I asked for paper, they had none. Back to my camper I went. In the end I built these very grateful people a nice fire and gave them a log to enjoy.
As I sat with my wife and we laughed about everything I was happy my father taught me some basic things. Never really met anyone who didn’t understand how to build a fire or split a log, guess I always took that for granted.
Someone come slipping up on me in the dark, more than likely won’t slip off without an injured knee! Good thing you had cookies and beer!
Super nice thing you did! Sounds like a great night out!

Back
Top Bottom