- Joined
- Apr 15, 2023
- Messages
- 9,378
- Reaction score
- 47,833
Mornin ya hooligans!
Been at work since 1030pm, and im wound right up now lol
Been at work since 1030pm, and im wound right up now lol
You still got it out?Mornin everybody
Grand Daddy Dotz outdoor
View attachment 136093View attachment 136094View attachment 136095View attachment 136096
Yeah ive had em covered for the last few days with an Ez-Up so they stayed dry at least but the humidity destroyed them.You still got it out?
What a shitty week for finishing.
My 5 are still out but with the forecast I might call it anytime and get what I can get.
They would like longer but the rain and humidity are painful.
Wow harvest time all over, I'll be chopping this weekend myself, or so the plan goes lolMy 5 are still out but Friday or Saturday will be it here. Want to chop them in full hot sun~!
I just lightly trimmed them standing and didn't have an ounce of rot between all 5.
They are in sun all day, but they don't get it till 9-10 now and it is gone by 5. That's just too much time being wet or moist.
I would have liked to have a few more weeks, but I remember back in the 80s we lasted no longer than this outdoors and people begged for it.
I am expecting some exceptional smoke. Hash plant was a great plant I grew in my first 3 grows I liked it so much, so I am hoping~!