Bud Builders - Making Friends, Growing Cannabis

Register a free account today to become a Bud Builders member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on our site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

Join the fun and make some friends!

CannaGranny’s Corner a Thread For General BS and Good Will On BudBuilders

You still got it out?
What a shitty week for finishing.
My 5 are still out but with the forecast I might call it anytime and get what I can get.
They would like longer but the rain and humidity are painful.
Yeah ive had em covered for the last few days with an Ez-Up so they stayed dry at least but the humidity destroyed them.
I lost half of an entire plant.
Prolly close to a pound gone to rot.
 
My 5 are still out but Friday or Saturday will be it here. Want to chop them in full hot sun~!
I just lightly trimmed them standing and didn't have an ounce of rot between all 5.
They are in sun all day, but they don't get it till 9-10 now and it is gone by 5. That's just too much time being wet or moist.
I would have liked to have a few more weeks, but I remember back in the 80s we lasted no longer than this outdoors and people begged for it.
I am expecting some exceptional smoke. Hash plant was a great plant I grew in my first 3 grows I liked it so much, so I am hoping~!
 
My 5 are still out but Friday or Saturday will be it here. Want to chop them in full hot sun~!
I just lightly trimmed them standing and didn't have an ounce of rot between all 5.
They are in sun all day, but they don't get it till 9-10 now and it is gone by 5. That's just too much time being wet or moist.
I would have liked to have a few more weeks, but I remember back in the 80s we lasted no longer than this outdoors and people begged for it.
I am expecting some exceptional smoke. Hash plant was a great plant I grew in my first 3 grows I liked it so much, so I am hoping~!
Wow harvest time all over, I'll be chopping this weekend myself, or so the plan goes lol
 
Top down, bottom up, or all at once? In sunlight my first ones ripening are bottom up? I took the bottom of the first one today. She's a fat C99 crossed with a high yielding bubblegum that had little flavor, but large, dense, hairy buds. She is very sweet and fragrant with c99 dominance. Her sister is amazing looking with an incredible aroma but she's a week or so behind.
 
If you get your license revoked you have to retest in ny. Its dumb.

i think some people around here should have to retake their test, i bet half would fail!!

.
.

looks like i'm chopping soon too... got the rot! main cola all looks good though!! i'm gonna wait it out one more day. should be in the 80's here tomorrow!!! rain at night.. gonna try to chop before the rain.


003.JPG

002.JPG

001.JPG
 
Back
Top Bottom