35f and frosty outside.
Hope my 2 Zamal Dreams outdoors held up.
I never got to them yesterday because slacker.😁

that trim video was of my outdoor kush mintz.... only 41 here, should have left it ride... what would a few more days really get me though, if it were bigger i'd be thinking different

So last night my wife didn't have any gummies that she uses for sleep meds. I googled suggestions, Tea was suggested but she doesn't like the taste of cannabis and that's too much volume of liquid she wouldn't like the taste of....What can we use??? Cheese Wiz??? yep 1tbs decarbed weed mixed up with 1 tbs cheese wiz mashed between two crackers. A few sticks between her teeth but they went down pretty good washed down with a bit of milk and she slept fine. We may have a new med delivery method, It looked like an Orange spinach dip.

So last night my wife didn't have any gummies that she uses for sleep meds. I googled suggestions, Tea was suggested but she doesn't like the taste of cannabis and that's too much volume of liquid she wouldn't like the taste of....What can we use??? Cheese Wiz??? yep 1tbs decarbed weed mixed up with 1 tbs cheese wiz mashed between two crackers. A few sticks between her teeth but they went down pretty good washed down with a bit of milk and she slept fine. We may have a new med delivery method, It looked like an Orange spinach dip.
My wife has Roman camomille gummies and they really work well. Magnesium gummies before bed also speed the way to morpheous. Drinking a few liters of hooch nevrr hurt either.20241014_145611.jpg

Here, all the old timers let it frost on their plants prior to harvest. It’s a balmy 41 here this morning.
They will safely make it to the weekend where I can hopefully chop them in sunshine.

😘

Back
Top Bottom