I wanna get a Specialized mountain bike.
Like this one

I just dont have 8,000 dollars to drop on a bicycle, its bad enough i have a 7,000 dollar race bike just hanging from hooks in my shed. I could sell it in a few hours if i went to a bmx track, but its all i have left from racing other than my jersey from when i was sponsored by FLY Racing.
I currently own a Cannondale F5 I'm going to convert to electric.

Im gonna spill the beans and say she is going to be very happy to see you and was uoset that you were hanging in the wind.
as i said, i can't thank whats his name for inviting me, and how glad i am to see you fine folks.
have to say i was surprised by the immature petty attitude by the owner of thc though.
i'd think any businessman wouldn't be this petty.

Yeah....she's a good one with a huge heart! It hurt me having to read her posts when she first got in.

I had a few that I was helping along. I hope they're able to make it to harvest.
She definitely is bro, and yeah i was helping a couple, ive seen some screenshots of them asking where people went but ya know. Doesnt get them anywhere.

She definitely is bro, and yeah i was helping a couple, ive seen some screenshots of them asking where people went but ya know. Doesnt get them anywhere.
I shudder at the thought of the tsunami of broscience being tossed out there like they actually know what they're talking about.

Curious what happens if any of the present moderation crew gets kicked out for whatever fantastical faux pax shitforbrains comes up with. Not sure how benevolent Moe will be, especially with the post I saw from 1diesel1 or whatever his name was, spewing bullshit for his master when they try and join the site with their tail between their legs.

I can say that Moe is a much better person than me. He'll probably let them in. If it was me I'd send them packing with a boot still up there ass!!!

Last edited:
Yay! @ineedmygranny (oh lawd what a giggle) So happy you are here!!!! I could see your posts asking questions and it would make me fighting mad, cuz I couldn’t answer. Whoooooooop whoooooooooop! *turning flips over here*. We be back on scrog 🥳🤩😝🥳🤩
To the rest of you, I could just hug the ever loving snot out of yiz! 🥰😘😍😘🥰😘😍😘🥰😘😍😘🥰

Yay! @ineedmygranny (oh lawd what a giggle) So happy you are here!!!! I could see your posts asking questions and it would make me fighting mad, cuz I couldn’t answer. Whoooooooop whoooooooooop! *turning flips over here*. We be back on scrog 🥳🤩😝🥳🤩
To the rest of you, I could just hug the ever loving snot out of yiz! 🥰😘😍😘🥰😘😍😘🥰😘😍😘🥰
i hope you mean "the ever loving shit out of you" because the snot thing is kinda gross.
come to think of it hugging the shit out of you isn't really any better.
lol
love ya toots

i hope you mean "the ever loving shit out of you" because the snot thing is kinda gross.
come to think of it hugging the shit out of you isn't really any better.
lol
love ya toots
How’s it going? All is good here, I love the new corner, they even let me wallpaper and paint over here! 🙂 Crazy crap in wanker land.
Im excited to find out where you are on the scrog. I’m prepping to do my first ever five by five one plant scrog.
🥰🥰🥰

aah, another person i can count on for true advice.
i can't express how happy i am for the invite to this forum.
i looked up all your names on the web for hours and found nothing but thc answers.
special thanks again to the member that sent me the invite
I'm sure whoever that was has a big smile right now ... something like this :love:

WTF?
1diesel1 wants to join THIS SITE?
somethings fishy there
Just an example of a post that was posted there talking all kinds of complete bullshit about how Moe is the bad guy. Don't know if he or any of the mod staff will try and join or aren't already a stealth member here.

If you want to find out if any of those shitbags are playing mole for asswipe look on the BudBuilders list of members for "BrownNoser".

That'll be him........

Back
Top Bottom