That link doesn't really have a waveform that's similar to my light's. I measured ~16000 lux.
Could probably cut that to about 10-12000 and give a fee days then slow increases but they will grow into the light so you may not need to adjust for a while

Could probably cut that to about 10-12000 and give a fee days then slow increases but they will grow into the light so you may not need to adjust for a while
It's been on 27% for about three days or so. I've been bumpong it up one at a time every few days and was going to stop at 30.

Are you using far red light, by any chance? It seems to give me those long petioles.
So last night, I crept into the tent right as the lights were going out. Eventually the heater kicked on and I noticed the red light come on and some red glow coming from the element. Far red? Lol

I threw some duct tape on the light, nonetheless.

So last night, I crept into the tent right as the lights were going out. Eventually the heater kicked on and I noticed the red light come on and some red glow coming from the element. Far red? Lol

I threw some duct tape on the light, nonetheless.
Probably not far red, but getting rid of stray light is always a good thing.

I've had failed to flower before because one of my accent light timers got stuck on. Goddam that was a big figgin root ball that went right in the trash. :rolleyes: 2 months of veg in RDWC is TOO much. Kept waiting for flowers to show.

Probably not far red, but getting rid of stray light is always a good thing.

I've had failed to flower before because one of my accent light timers got stuck on. Goddam that was a big figgin root ball that went right in the trash. :rolleyes: 2 months of veg in RDWC is TOO much. Kept waiting for flowers to show.
When do you count veg starting? Today marks the 4th week from her first appearance.

Tap roots dangle… a tap root is just the primary first root that goes down and starts branching off
Haha alright. That's my bad.
So does this little guy count or are we waiting for something with a little more girth? This thing showed up on May 27th, so 11 days ago.
20230529_052917.jpg

Back
Top Bottom