I’m noticing the the calyxy Nobby type phenos have more mold resistance than the kush type phenos I get in my room.like the majority of those pics above.I dont lose much in yield as they still pack on the weight in those chunky buds.id like to continue running those type strains..hence why I’m asking Jeff on the Tahoe dragon as that grows those calyxy buds..they seem to get very coated in trichomes..

Chihuahua's are great dogs. Lots of people give them crap for being barky, but I still love em. Our family had a chi named Romeo who had the biggest balls on a dog I've ever seen, both figuratively and literally.
Millies our first chi .I adore and love her to death.I have wicked finger fights with her and she doesn’t back down..just keeps going and going and going hahaha..she nabs me sometimes😆.so affectionate .goes to sleep on me all the time lol…and eat.shes an absolute guts.thinks she is the size of a Doberman 😆

Millies our first chi .I adore and love her to death.I have wicked finger fights with her and she doesn’t back down..just keeps going and going and going hahaha..she nabs me sometimes😆.so affectionate .goes to sleep on me all the time lol…and eat.shes an absolute guts.thinks she is the size of a Doberman 😆
haha yeah Chi's dont take crap from nobody.

@dragonsflame..hey Jeff can you give me a run down on smoke,plant height,yield,stretch and flower time on Tahoe dragon cookies. i have a pk here that I’m thinking about running

She is medium yield - not as big of colas compared to the orange dreams stuff. Prettier buds. 3 main phenos -Blueberry Cookie type - most white tahoe cookie leaning, dense round cookie type buds. next is a gassey purple kush / Tahoe type from both parents having kush parents, and then theres a rarer minty spearmint cookie terp pheno. Those are my favorite of them. cannagrower420--1538206492951.jpgcannagrower420--1538206495280.jpgtahoe dragon cookies - grown by cannagrower420-1.jpgtahoe dragon cookies - grown by cannagrower420-2.jpgtahoe dragon cookies - grown by cannagrower420-3.jpgtahoe dragon cookies - grown by cannagrower420-4.jpgtahoe dragon cookies 2A (1 of 1).jpgtahoe dragon cookies grown by loneyislandfarms.jpgtahoe dragon cookies photo 1 (1 of 1).jpgtahoe dragon cookies photo 2 (1 of 1).jpgtahoe dragon cookies photo 3 (1 of 1).jpgtahoe dragon cookies photo 6 (1 of 1).jpgimage-2019-05-23-22-29-03.jpg

A quality crop coming up..not so much on the yield but..buds are already trichome laden covered.checkout all the heads on them.theres no frost..there was some earlier grows I done not sure if it was barneys farm purple punch or an ethos strain.the majority didn’t have trichome heads.they looked like a herd of elephants went through them and knocked them all off 🐘.picsB89D48E5-C66E-45E6-B17E-27A776F98F78.jpeg737C6528-1912-4107-BD99-CCE8C27123A6.jpeg05B5BE2A-5776-4393-AB5F-073A843CCBDF.jpeg2B321B34-13E6-460B-8B0B-37E57A7C3333.jpeg6D9EE5D5-D998-4128-9C14-0A03D3CDF96E.jpeg1EBE79C1-9C54-43EB-8DDE-7A4D647052F9.jpeg

Yield look good jeff in th
She is medium yield - not as big of colas compared to the orange dreams stuff. Prettier buds. 3 main phenos -Blueberry Cookie type - most white tahoe cookie leaning, dense round cookie type buds. next is a gassey purple kush / Tahoe type from both parents having kush parents, and then theres a rarer minty spearmint cookie terp pheno. Those are my favorite of them. View attachment 6344View attachment 6345View attachment 6346View attachment 6347View attachment 6348View attachment 6349View attachment 6350View attachment 6351View attachment 6352View attachment 6353View attachment 6354View attachment 6355View attachment 6356
yield looks pretty good in that last photo.I might run them later as I just noticed I have some fems of zamal dreams, so I will run them nxt. 😃

Zamal is an exotic African Landrace sativa from Reunion Island, close to Madagascar, famous for its extreme vigor and legendary psychedelic effect.

An excellent Zamal mother selected for its trippy effect, fast flowering and remarkable sweet carrot and floral fragrances, was pollinated by the powerful Golden Tiger in order to create Zamaldelica, a super sativa hybrid with strong uplifting and lysergic effect and amazing vigorous growth.

Zamaldelica is receiving an excellent reception among sativa lovers from all around the world.
Its outstanding potency, very high THC content and the quality of its effect have no parallel in recent sativa breeding

DFG. Zamal Dreams

Lineage: Zamaldecla (Ace seeds) x Orange Dreams #3 Reversal

Terp Profile: Mango with or without Fuel notes, and Mango Tennis balls

The Zamaldecla side mother side is stock from Ace Seeds, and the reversal pollen donor was my orange dreams #3. While I was a big fan of the smoke from the phenotypes I saw from Ace stock, growing them was not for the faint hearted, as she was very octopus armed, needing massive support and tying up, with a long flower time, and a pretty loose flower structure. So, I am so pleased to be seeing exactly what I wanted from this cross - The best parts of both parents' terpene profiles, with the orange dreams heavy thick buds instead of the more sativa open structure of the Zamal side. I also am happy to see across the board, the orange dreams influence really beefed up the branches and got rid of the need for miles of string / trellis to keep her upright like the Zamaldecla females needed.

As with my other testers, and what I saw here in Hawaii, - Mango / Fuel and Mango Tennis balls / Mango funk are the terpene profiles being described. The ones I ran here in Hawaii as volunteers in the pot with no veg all showed this nice mango forward terp profile, and while I know I'm impartial, I found it to be irresistible, I definitely had to keep smelling it over and over. Has some very complex funky notes under the mango to

Last edited:
I was going to give liquid lead a try instead of using canna boost as an alternative but this shit makes my ph of nutrients go down to 5.1 and I have to use heaps of up to get it where I want 5.93 etc. the following nite it’s down to 5.7 .so it’s not very stable.i have changed back to the boost and now the nutrients solution is stable..it actually smells like molasses but molasses is alkaline ,with iron cal,magnesium etc..I just wanted to find another alternative to running the boost as quite frankly I can’t afford to run it as prices and starting to get stupid.956820F4-9948-4A6C-9C16-E8D4DC1CBCCC.jpeg

Looks like the majority of the Zamal Dreams seeds have shooted 😍 I’ll plant them up shortly..I’ve never gown sativas…ever.well not this much % in the genetics…so with sativas are these going to grow quicker and taller.stretch more? or will that be determines by how much % sativa/indica they are?.

Very nice.those buds don’t appear to look like sativa much.it’s funny when most plant grow outdoors grow more leafier compared to indoor.I’m banking they will have more calyx to leaf ratio.they appear to b lightly fed.gee I like that 5th photo.this strain looks like it will have me flying past planet Milson when I get lit.🥴can’t wait to see how these grow.

8 of 9 shooted.will give the other a little more time to show a tap root..this is the way I have done it since birth 🙂.upside down on slight angle 7mm deep or so.all tucked in..I’ll see you gals in 3-4 days 113A6EC9-D060-421C-A8DD-638CFF748838.jpegB3BF6822-8CCB-4F4D-8044-885EA976EC6A.jpeg31FA5360-86D0-4BA5-8878-808570489DB5.jpeg0520B47D-24A7-4209-A3AA-6106F1A2A3A7.jpeg😆

I went with the Zamal dreams.I had a look at zamadelica on ace seeds last night and really liked what I saw.plant structure looked similar to your orange dreams.yield and bud structure looks very promising.
Zamaldelica ACE Seeds.

Last edited:
6 weeks in..4-5 to go.hasn’t that front plant got beautiful plant structure.she sure is a picture.very generous node spacing between the buds.she looks soo clean as in neat.front left buds didn’t want to grow..bit of a dud that one..9E1B81D1-596B-438B-843F-E2F5E29B1E34.jpeg1B39B6AA-3A9F-4584-8805-BC294428593A.jpegDB4BD358-2D76-4DD7-9321-DF8D78B48F80.jpeg77C91AC3-CC68-48AC-9FB1-824DDA7A9C96.jpegE8296413-BE33-44E0-93E6-566924EFE9BE.jpeg

Last edited:
3 days gone and the Zamal dream seeds aren’t up yet.but they are coming.I had abit of a sticky beak and it looks like all will b poking there heads out in nxt couple days…very excited to get these underway..

Last edited:
The Zamal Dreams are officially away 😃.the one not up is the one that didn’t shoot and I just laid it on it’s side.it coming though..good seeds..just setting the room adding the tube heater and the humidifier.without those..like an engine it won’t perform till at operating temps…gotta have the tools of the trade .😉.19720050-4774-42DF-86ED-B72E4AEC72BA.jpeg

The Zamal Dreams are officially away 😃.the one not up is the one that didn’t shoot and I just laid it on it’s side.it coming though..good seeds..just setting the room adding the tube heater and the humidifier.without those..like an engine it won’t perform till at operating temps…gotta have the tools of the trade .😉.View attachment 7844
I say 4 pounds ready in about 3 or 4 weeks.

start of day 2.just gave them there first feed 110ppm canna classic veg nutes with a couple drops of professors nutrients Go Roots..lights about 10 1/2 inches away under mojo cow t5ho 24watt x 4 =96watts..stretching away lol..will b up potting them very soon..

Back
Top Bottom