Nesta’s World

Nesta

Puff Paladin
Reaction score
New site, new grow, new stylie. This is a great opportunity to start my first Coco grow after growing organic soil/promix for the better part of 20 years. Also running SOG instead of SCROG this run. This first grow will be a mix of Tenguseedco strains and @dragonsflamegenetics. I will be running 12 2 gallon containers with straight Canna Coco, and the Canna Coco line of Nutrients. Im really excited for this grow and hope you follow along. Comments, feedback and advice all welcome!

I cleaned the tent today and placed the containers to ensure fit. I hope to transplant into these from solo cups this weekend. Looking forward to the new community!

IMG_1520.jpeg

Welcome Nesta.

Been some weirdness lately, just want you to know you are going to be banned from THCFarmer unless I delete you now.

We want you here, just need to be upfront about that. It's out of our control.

Welcome Nesta.

Been some weirdness lately, just want you to know you are going to be banned from THCFarmer unless I delete you now.

We want you here, just need to be upfront about that. It's out of our control.
Is what it is Moe. The peeps I have learned the most from are over here. Just want to keep growing and learning with people I enjoy! Lets gooooo!

New site, new grow, new stylie. This is a great opportunity to start my first Coco grow after growing organic soil/promix for the better part of 20 years. Also running SOG instead of SCROG this run. This first grow will be a mix of Tenguseedco strains and @dragonsflamegenetics. I will be running 12 2 gallon containers with straight Canna Coco, and the Canna Coco line of Nutrients. Im really excited for this grow and hope you follow along. Comments, feedback and advice all welcome!

I cleaned the tent today and placed the containers to ensure fit. I hope to transplant into these from solo cups this weekend. Looking forward to the new community!

View attachment 2239
Following I will be switching to something similar ,

Oh and welcome glad to have ya

View attachment 2239
Welcome Nesta

Quick update. I didn’t get everything moved into the 4x4 last weekend, but still progressing well. Going to be moving the small plants to the 4x4 tomorrow and have a 2x4 for the mothers set up. Planning on transplanting all plants from seed into their final 2 gal containers and set up the bluemat system tomorrow.
IMG_1560.jpeg
IMG_1561.jpeg

I got that from a well known clone seller over at that other place. Its a variegated Sour Diesel. I debated keeping it and thats the sole clone I took.
Watch it close. Mine from the same source is why this forum exists - I shit you not. Mine had mites.

If you see any leaves curling on the edges - high alert you have a potential hemp russet mite infection.

Not trying to scare you, just a little heads up.

Assuming you end up getting spider mites/hemp russet mite, etc...is it possible to remove it from your garden? Or do you have to burn it down, sell grow equpiment and move?
You gotta nuke the shit out of russett mites, theyre tough bugs.

Sulfur works great on most bugs. I forget what moe said he did to get his stuff clean.

I had to laugh at your post, "burn it down, sell equipment and move" lmaoo

Just to be clear, this was his Sour Diesel. I know he had several other Diesel strains. I really neglected the end of the grow as I was out of town for work a ton. Thats why I kept the clone to run it again. Not a fan of the variegation, but it produced nice buds. My last run just wasn’t ideal. I do want to run it again, but I have a few things lined up before I can fit the SD back in.

My goals were ambitious 🤦‍♂️. Got 8 of the 12 transplanted. Will try to get the last 4 done tomorrow and install bluemats. I had to flush my Wedding Cake mother today and wasn’t thrilled with the drainage of thr straight coco. I decided to add some perlite to the Cannacoco for the last 5 transplants. Will see how that goes.
IMG_1565.jpeg
IMG_1566.jpeg
IMG_1567.jpeg
IMG_1568.jpeg
IMG_1569.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom