Nesta’s World

is it possible to remove it from your garden? Or do you have to burn it down, sell grow equpiment and move?
Lmao

Several different methods can work.

Fire is a very good 100% fool proof method to ridding youre self of spider mites and any house you may live in.

A good shower to wash em all

Neem oil - not in flower though I hear

Sulfur kills em

Diamotaceous earth destroys exoskeletons.

I may have read even high CO2 can kill them?

Edit: hypo acid does not kill spider mites - according to Google search.

Last edited:
Lmao

Several different methods can work.

Fire is a very good 100% fool proof method to ridding youre self of spider mites and any house you may live in.

A good shower to wash em all

Neem oil - not in flower though I hear

Sulfur kills em

Diamotaceous earth destroys exoskeletons.

I may have read even high CO2 can kill them?

Edit: hypo acid does not kill spider mites - according to Google search.
Edited false information

Calling all my Coco growers. I am following the Canna Coco regimen at 50% and still hand watering at the moment. Since I will be running blumats the guidance I have read is to run at 25% or 50% strength once they are setup. My mothers have been running at 50% on blumats and they look great.

My question: Currently running 750PPM and EC 1.5. How did those values sound at this stage of veg?

And then there were 12! Finally got the last 4 transplanted into the 2 gals.
Final Inventory:
5 Sunset Freeze Fems (Sunset Sherbert x Okie) Tenguseedco
2 Cuntz Regs (Runtz x CMan) Tenguseedco
1 Grape Gas Clone (Jet Fuel Gelato x Grape Pie) Compound Genetics
4 Tahoe Dragon Cookies (White Tahoe Cookies x Dragon Stash) @dragonsflamegenetics - Jeff are these Regs?

I will keep hand watering these, until I am able to set up the bluemats, which is hopefully by the end of this weekend. Pretty happy with them so far.
IMG_1577.jpeg
IMG_1578.jpeg
IMG_1579.jpeg

Calling all my Coco growers. I am following the Canna Coco regimen at 50% and still hand watering at the moment. Since I will be running blumats the guidance I have read is to run at 25% or 50% strength once they are setup. My mothers have been running at 50% on blumats and they look great.

My question: Currently running 750PPM and EC 1.5. How did those values sound at this stage of veg?
Sounds good all around as long as they get fed often enough think your light maybe a bit to intense though

They are getting between 350-400 PPFD. Think I should dim a bit? They have been under a different light until the last few days (and the front 4 just today), but getting the same PPFD.

Quick update. Dropped the PPFD following aqua’s guidance. things seem to be coming along. I had to order some new tubing and a couple more blumat carrots. They should be here within the next few days. Couldn’t come sooner cause I’m tired of hand watering!
IMG_1588.jpeg
IMG_1589.jpeg
IMG_1590.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1591.jpeg
    IMG_1591.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
Chugging along. Can’t believe the growth rates in Coco vs. Soil. I have a couple of runts in here and need to decide if I take them forward or replace with a few clones.
View attachment 5107View attachment 5106
After asking myself the same question and keeping them and then having the runt finish with the nicest buds… I learned that i will never count a runt out. That wont always be the case but only one way to know.

Your plants are looking great man

After asking myself the same question and keeping them and then having the runt finish with the nicest buds… I learned that i will never count a runt out. That wont always be the case but only one way to know.

For sure. On the current run I have going I had one cultivar that just didn't want to cooperate. She was healthy and green but just didn't really grow much. About 3 weeks in she just blew up like roots hitting water in RDWC.

I took a cut off of her and she's showing the same characteristics in the mom tent. Very slow growth but she's healthy.

Don't count them runts out.

+1

some of my runts have turned out to be the best phenos of the bunch, not by size or yield but every other metric for sure 🤙

Looking good @Nesta

Ok truthfully!

I grew a few plants from seed a long time ago. Sharks Breath. The got pushed around by some giant white widows and they got so crowded I was going to pull the little freaks.

Still her favorite to this day over 100 strains later. Tiny little buds all fugly. Best smoke ever.

For sure. On the current run I have going I had one cultivar that just didn't want to cooperate. She was healthy and green but just didn't really grow much. About 3 weeks in she just blew up like roots hitting water in RDWC.

I took a cut off of her and she's showing the same characteristics in the mom tent. Very slow growth but she's healthy.

Don't count them runts out.
Ok… I’ll let em run 😂

Well… I found these balls on a Cuntz strain from Tenguseedco. It hermed under 18/6 lighting. 😳
View attachment 5206
These are fems im guessing? I guess fems cause you say it hermed.
My current run of fems, (real sour okie and triangle kush okie from tengu) shot balls all over the place for the first 3.5 weeks of flower. Plants are turning out amazing, but i didnt enjoy the daily cleanup.

Back
Top Bottom