Nesta’s World

An interesting side project. I took cuttings at week two of flower, but I didnt have room to put them in the dome or cloner as my 2x4 is full with my DFG grow. So I took the cuttings and put them in water in solo cups in the 2x4. Three + weeks later, we have roots! I have read this works, but have never done it before. It certainly is not my preferred cloning method, but it definitely works.
View attachment 14444
When I trim a nice branch I groom it to be a clone and toss it in the water jug I keep in the tent for humidity. 90% of the time I get roots.

I give them away if I don’t need them or toss them as my limit is met.

Day 64, some are ready and some need a few more days. The reality is based on my space end up, coming work, travel everything is coming down on Saturday. So far really happy with how this grow turned out and the switch from organic soil to Coco. Time will tell if the herb is as tasty and smells as good!
View attachment 17135
WTD Pheno 1
View attachment 17126
WTD Pheno 2
View attachment 17127
Grape Gas
View attachment 17128
Wedding Cake
View attachment 17129
Cuntz
View attachment 17130
Sunset Freeze
View attachment 17131
View attachment 17132
View attachment 17133
View attachment 17134
Very nice 👍🤣

Hey Nesta you had red pistils really early on seems like. Any chance you got any pollen in there from a hermie?

Grow looks great. So is blumat your thing going forward? Making any changes?

Hey Nesta you had red pistils really early on seems like. Any chance you got any pollen in there from a hermie?

Grow looks great. So is blumat your thing going forward? Making any changes?
No pollen and no herms. Everything panned out this grow. Im not set on blumats forever. They fit my needs right now and are super simple. I have considered switching to a pump system. We”ll see. Would like to run RDWC at some point!

😂. Thankfully not! This is straight burnt tire/skunk
It's so weird how something so disgusting can smell so delicious if it's weed. I had some kitchen sink that smelled like an old dirty dishrag. I opened that jar and said "whooa... mmmm" 🤣

Its been a while since I updated this thread! My focus has been on the BMS x Triangle Skunk test grow thread. Time to get this one going again. New arrivals to the garden thanks to @Anthem275. Here we have Gary Payton, Trop Cherry, Chem 91 and he threw in a Northfire Cookies x Bubblegum. I plan to run these 4 all together, but likely go back to scrog. Will see how things progress.
IMG_2344.jpeg

Its been a while since I updated this thread! My focus has been on the BMS x Triangle Skunk test grow thread. Time to get this one going again. New arrivals to the garden thanks to @Anthem275. Here we have Gary Payton, Trop Cherry, Chem 91 and he threw in a Northfire Cookies x Bubblegum. I plan to run these 4 all together, but likely go back to scrog. Will see how things progress.
View attachment 22151
That northfire cookies x bubblegum sounds interesting for sure. 👊🏼

View attachment 22151
Looking good Nesta!!!

Its been a minute since I updated this thread. Just wrapped up my DFG tester grow and on to the next. This run will be Trop Cherry, Gary Payton, Chem 91 (all from Anthem) and Jealousy which I have been sitting on. Im going back to the 4 plant scrog setup this run. Still running CannaCoco nutes at 1/4 strength, in 100% Coco, and fed through Blumats. Im pretty exited for this run. Everything just got transferred from solos to 2gal containers today. They should be perky by morning.
Front Left: Trop Cherry
Front Right: Jealousy
Back Left: Gary Payton
Back Right: Chem 91
IMG_2755.jpeg

Its been a minute since I updated this thread. Just wrapped up my DFG tester grow and on to the next. This run will be Trop Cherry, Gary Payton, Chem 91 (all from Anthem) and Jealousy which I have been sitting on. Im going back to the 4 plant scrog setup this run. Still running CannaCoco nutes at 1/4 strength, in 100% Coco, and fed through Blumats. Im pretty exited for this run. Everything just got transferred from solos to 2gal containers today. They should be perky by morning.
View attachment 30782

i have a couple friends that can't stop talking about gary payton, have you smoked it before?

View attachment 30782
look nice. I like your set up too. do you already have a post describing what all you are using?

View attachment 30782
Clean.

P.S, Gotta get me one of those Trop Cherries....

View attachment 30782
Looking good bro! Grabbing a chair 🪑

look nice. I like your set up too. do you already have a post describing what all you are using?
I honestly thought I did, but that must have been at the other place. Here goes:

Equipment:
4x4 AC Infinity Tent (I will be adding the high CFM kit with the first scrog net soon)
AC Contoller 69 Pro
AC S8 Cloudline S8 Exhaust
8” Filter Can-Lite Carbon Filter
AC Cloudforge T7 Humidifier
3 AC Cloudray S6 Fans
Phlizon FD 8000 1000 W Light
Blumat Tropf Gravity Watering System (just ordered their nee drip rings)

Media/Nutrients:
100 % Canna Coco Medium
2 gal plastic containers
Canna Coco A/B, Cannazyme, Power Si (veg only) Mr. Fulvic, PK 13/14, Bloom Boost (last two flower only).
IPM Trifecta Crop Control.

Back
Top Bottom