Nesta’s World

I honestly thought I did, but that must have been at the other place. Here goes:

Equipment:
4x4 AC Infinity Tent (I will be adding the high CFM kit with the first scrog net soon)
AC Contoller 69 Pro
AC S8 Cloudline S8 Exhaust
8” Filter Can-Lite Carbon Filter
AC Cloudforge T7 Humidifier
3 AC Cloudray S6 Fans
Phlizon FD 8000 1000 W Light
Blumat Tropf Gravity Watering System (just ordered their nee drip rings)

Media/Nutrients:
100 % Canna Coco Medium
2 gal plastic containers
Canna Coco A/B, Cannazyme, Power Si (veg only) Mr. Fulvic, PK 13/14, Bloom Boost (last two flower only).
IPM Trifecta Crop Control.
Thanks. I was looking at that Blumat watering system. how do you like that?

I was going to be asking and saw you said you feed canna coco nutes.
They are liquid correct?
I would love to be able to use my bluemats and feed through them but want to use Jacks 3-2-1 dry.
I am going to just see if I can get a proper amount to dissolve completely and not fall out or clog the lines.
Dam those rings~!:love:
Just ordered 20~!:rolleyes:
Appreciate the heads up.:love:
I think distribution can be as important as supply.:cool:
Going to give the blumats a real go myself.

Thanks. I was looking at that Blumat watering system. how do you like that?
It works great. I leave town for weeks on end for work and they have never failed me. Once you understand how they work, they require very little attention. I have used them in living soil and coco and would recommend them for both.

I was going to be asking and saw you said you feed canna coco nutes.
They are liquid correct?
I would love to be able to use my bluemats and feed through them but want to use Jacks 3-2-1 dry.
I am going to just see if I can get a proper amount to dissolve completely and not fall out or clog the lines.
Dam those rings~!:love:
Just ordered 20~!:rolleyes:
Appreciate the heads up.:love:
I think distribution can be as important as supply.:cool:
Going to give the blumats a real go myself.

Yep. Liquid. They have worked really well IMO. Ive never run Jacks so I can’t speak to it. If it dissolves down and you run it with drip clean or a comparable product, should be fine.

Drip rings came today! Will install in the AM and will post pics of the setup.

Quick update. Since transplant all four were looking pretty sad. I thought I may be have caused a lockout somehow. I flushed the two plants on the left (Trop Cherry and Gary Payton), to see if they improved and ironically they didn’t, but the two on the right (Jealousy and Chem 91) did. EC, PH, Temp, Humidity, and Airflow are all in check. I lowered the PPFDs and raised the heat a bit. The two on the right are looking much better and I’m hoping the two on the left rebound. I was able to get the drip rings installed today, and im cautiously optimistic about them. The way the ring connects to the blumat seems awkward to me. I have made sure they are below the top of the blumat and no kinks in the line. We shall see…. I am curious if any of you are using the AC Infinity Cloudforge T7 humidifier? This thing is great but it dumps condensation. I had to put a small bucket to catch the condensation out of the hose. I have placed the main unit outside of my tent and am running the hose into a bottom access hole. I have it set to maintain 55% humidity, and running at a 6 on a scale of 0-10. Curious if anyone has a better solution?
IMG_2812.jpeg
IMG_2813.jpeg
IMG_2814.jpeg
Droopy Trop Cherry
IMG_2815.jpeg
IMG_2816.jpeg

My rings are supposed to arrive Saturday.
Your pics make them different than I thought but will get back to you when I get mine and figure best use.

I am curious if any of you are using the AC Infinity Cloudforge T7 humidifier? This thing is great but it dumps condensation. I had to put a small bucket to catch the condensation out of the hose. I have placed the main unit outside of my tent and am running the hose into a bottom access hole. I have it set to maintain 55% humidity, and running at a 6 on a scale of 0-10. Curious if anyone has a better solution?
Have you thought about just running the humidifier in the room and using an inline fan and duct to pull more or less air from the room into the tent?

Have you thought about just running the humidifier in the room and using an inline fan and duct to pull more or less air from the room into the tent?
Well, my lung room is the garage. I’d rather not humidify the entire garage to try to suck the air into the tent. I like the concept of having the tube, but it may not be practical if it dumps water. If I wasn’t running scrog, I would put the whole unit in the tent, but I plan on filling the damn tent. There is another attachment that comes straight up and disperses from there. I may try that.

Quick update. Since transplant all four were looking pretty sad. I thought I may be have caused a lockout somehow. I flushed the two plants on the left (Trop Cherry and Gary Payton), to see if they improved and ironically they didn’t, but the two on the right (Jealousy and Chem 91) did. EC, PH, Temp, Humidity, and Airflow are all in check. I lowered the PPFDs and raised the heat a bit. The two on the right are looking much better and I’m hoping the two on the left rebound. I was able to get the drip rings installed today, and im cautiously optimistic about them. The way the ring connects to the blumat seems awkward to me. I have made sure they are below the top of the blumat and no kinks in the line. We shall see…. I am curious if any of you are using the AC Infinity Cloudforge T7 humidifier? This thing is great but it dumps condensation. I had to put a small bucket to catch the condensation out of the hose. I have placed the main unit outside of my tent and am running the hose into a bottom access hole. I have it set to maintain 55% humidity, and running at a 6 on a scale of 0-10. Curious if anyone has a better solution?
View attachment 32011
View attachment 32012
View attachment 32013
Droopy Trop Cherry
View attachment 32014
View attachment 32015
When I was looking into the T7, the solution to condensation was to keep a vertical orientation on the hose. What if you ran it through an upper hole and ziptied it to a corner post?

When I was looking into the T7, the solution to condensation was to keep a vertical orientation on the hose. What if you ran it through an upper hole and ziptied it to a corner post?
Interestingly enough, when I first installed the hose, I ran it through a lower hole and ran vertically up the post and zip tied it. Problem was that the tube filled with water, and would not allow humidity mist to flow through into the tent.

Interestingly enough, when I first installed the hose, I ran it through a lower hole and ran vertically up the post and zip tied it. Problem was that the tube filled with water, and would not allow humidity mist to flow through into the tent.
Effectively forming a p-trap.

Just a quick update: the bluemat drip rings didn’t drip at all for me so I removed them. They all had water in the rings, but no evidence the water was actually dripping out of the rings. Still struggling with chopped cherry and Gary Payton on the left. I just ran a thorough flush with 5.8 pH water last night. I’m hoping this turns them around. jealousy and Chem 91 on the right are greening up and looking pretty good. Going to let them get a little taller and then will install the Scrog net.
IMG_2827.jpeg
IMG_2828.jpeg
IMG_2829.jpeg

Depending on size of ring there are only a few drip holes.
8 holes on the 10 inch and 4 holes on the 5 inch.
My 10 inch arrived but they won't fit what my plants are in now so I ordered the 5's and stashed the 10's.
They 5's haven't arrived yet.
I will say upon inspection of the 10 inch rings I could not see one of the holes?
Maybe they are on the side where you can't see?

How high up is your reservoir and how large is it? The rings will definitely create resistance.
I just raised my 32g brute up to be completely above a 5g height.
Still waiting to see how it goes, but when the 5's arrive I will be installing them.

I ran into a similar issue with the T3. The hose is useless as water collects and when it fills up it just becomes a mess. I moved the humi inside the tent and fabbed up a dispersion pipe from a bunch of parts I found at Home Depot so that the cold mist gets dispensed above the canopy to either fall onto the leaves or dissipate into the air raising RH when the oscillating fan blows on it. It works fine but I do have to remove it when I need to refill the res. If I'm working on the canopy I remove it as it's not securely attached to the lid and falls over if I bump into it but once everything is in place it works fine. I used the original cap it came with for the dispersal head.

Your T7 should have already come with an extension pipe. I'd move your humi into the tent and use the dispersion pipe and head. Toss the flex tube unless you have some other use for it. That thing is useless for a humidifier.

12012023.jpg

Depending on size of ring there are only a few drip holes.
8 holes on the 10 inch and 4 holes on the 5 inch.
My 10 inch arrived but they won't fit what my plants are in now so I ordered the 5's and stashed the 10's.
They 5's haven't arrived yet.
I will say upon inspection of the 10 inch rings I could not see one of the holes?
Maybe they are on the side where you can't see?

How high up is your reservoir and how large is it? The rings will definitely create resistance.
I just raised my 32g brute up to be completely above a 5g height.
Still waiting to see how it goes, but when the 5's arrive I will be installing them.
Your guess is as good as mine, as to where the drip holes actually are. I could tell my plants needed water, which is why I just removed the drip rings, but I haven’t had a chance to investigate the actual rings any further. Maybe this weekend. My reservoir is about 4 1/2 feet off the ground

I ran into a similar issue with the T3. The hose is useless as water collects and when it fills up it just becomes a mess. I moved the humi inside the tent and fabbed up a dispersion pipe from a bunch of parts I found at Home Depot so that the cold mist gets dispensed above the canopy to either fall onto the leaves or dissipate into the air raising RH when the oscillating fan blows on it. It works fine but I do have to remove it when I need to refill the res. If I'm working on the canopy I remove it as it's not securely attached to the lid and falls over if I bump into it but once everything is in place it works fine. I used the original cap it came with for the dispersal head.

Your T7 should have already come with an extension pipe. I'd move your humi into the tent and use the dispersion pipe and head. Toss the flex tube unless you have some other use for it. That thing is useless for a humidifier.

View attachment 32794
Thanks roots. I think moving the unit into the tent is my only real option here. Will try to rearrange the set up this weekend.

How did things work out with the rings, humidifier and Blumat watering system?

I ditched the rings in quick order. I have been running blumats successfully for a couple years in both promix and Coco though. I ended up ditching the humidifier hose and placing the unit in the center of my tent. It worked out just fine. I am still running the bluemats in Coco now, but I’m also taking a shot at DWC, which I am logging in a different thread.

Back
Top Bottom