New critical orange punch mainline grow

wow just six weeks!! that is very impressive.

you make it look easy sir!! you've inspired a couple of us to give this a try with our current seedlings. thanks for sharing!
Thankyou ! Well I'm glad I've inspired some people to try it, I keep saying it but I've had nothing but positive results from doing it this way and I wouldn't do it any other way now, not only that, it proper fascinates me how you can manipulate a plant to grow just how you like it. And I'm in no way a pro at doing it but if anybody gets stuck or is unsure about any of it I'd be more than happy to share what I've learned from doin the process 👍

Great show you got going on here Jonnyboi!
I don't think I've commented in your thread yet but now I gotta....Looks like you're rocking some Flyknit Vapormax kicks! Nice!
I wear the same pair for my daily drivers but mine are white with gray and silver swoosh and soles. Absolutely love these shoes!! Like walking on foot clouds 🥰

Great show you got going on here Jonnyboi!
I don't think I've commented in your thread yet but now I gotta....Looks like you're rocking some Flyknit Vapormax kicks! Nice!
I wear the same pair for my daily drivers but mine are white with gray and silver swoosh and soles. Absolutely love these shoes!! Like walking on foot clouds 🥰
Thankyou bud and yeah I sure am ! they are the comfiest trainer known to man and I treat myself too a new pair every crop I've got quite the selection,currently on 6 pairs 😂

Back
Top Bottom