New mainline grow

Have you grown these seeds before?
So in on watching this grow.
I've grown the green gelato and special kush before I'd say the kush was decent bud but not a great yielder but the gelato gave me monster buds before and the bud was lush so looking forward to growing this again, ive never grown the special queen before.

Was just wondering if you knew they would be good choices for mainlining.
Thanks man, hope you find fire~!🔥

I've grown the green gelato and special kush before I'd say the kush was decent bud but not a great yielder but the gelato gave me monster buds before and the bud was lush so looking forward to growing this again, ive never grown the special queen before.
I just sprouted Anvil X Gelato called: Neon Gummies,auto,by Mosca

Hey, they look pretty from above like that with their little wings out. They like what they are in, a nice green to them
Yeah thanks buddy, thought I'd switch the medium up this grow decided on 60/40 mix and they seem to be liking it

Attachments

• EskimoST-gold-label-60-40-clay-pebble-coco-mix-sku-6040-EskimoDivider_1.jpg
    EskimoST-gold-label-60-40-clay-pebble-coco-mix-sku-6040-EskimoDivider_1.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 9
I stay away from all things Coco, I'm a Promix man. I know some folks like Coco but I see too many having PH issues with it that Promix user don't need to worry about...

10 days from sprout, so had a visit from the feds on Sunday morning, raided my house on suspicion of cultivating and amazingly the bastards totally missed my grow, had 3 of them down my cellar tearing it apart they even went back down and double checked and still they never found it 😂 they did however find about 8 ounce from my previous grow confiscated it and did me for possession which I’m a bit upset about but only got a caution so all in all not a bad outcome at all, I’d take that all day long 😊image.jpgimage.jpg

I go right off when it happens . it would b a neighbour .i bet they are proud right now.assholes..

I have a friend who got his mates to ring the cops numerous times and ea time they came they found nothing..he ended up getting a court order against them for harrasment and they weren’t allowed to go near his place..he then started growing 🤣🤣🤣 smart man.

I go right off when it happens . it would b a neighbour .i bet they are proud right now.assholes..

I have a friend who got his mates to ring the cops numerous times and ea time they came they found nothing..he ended up getting a court order against them for harrasment and they weren’t allowed to go near his place..he then started growing 🤣🤣🤣 smart man.
It’s not first time I’ve been grassed on set of cunts, but I’ve got the last laugh coz I’ve got 8 plants growing and they was literally 6 foot away from it and totally missed it, and even if someone else reports me now police will just think it’s time wasters cos they’ve already searched the place 😂

So all in all they are looking pretty decent, however I've noticed a couple of them have started drooping over the last couple of days, I'm thinking its probably due to over watering, what are your guys opinions please ? T.I.A20240425_183957.jpg20240425_184003.jpg20240425_184009.jpg20240425_184023.jpg

I'm a hydro guy so overwatering doesn't really exist in my realm but that seems to be the common reply for droopy plants.

Possibly low VPD. What's your temp and humidity?

I'm a hydro guy so overwatering doesn't really exist in my realm but that seems to be the common reply for droopy plants.

Possibly low VPD. What's your temp and humidi
Well this is what's confusing me a little, coz I'm using coco and I was under the impression you can't really overwater in coco 🤷‍♂️ anyway my temps are 24.5/25 degrees and my humidity at 40/41 %

I’d raise the lights abit till you get it sorted.bump the rh up into the 60s and temp to 25.6 or so.

Well this is what's confusing me a little, coz I'm using coco and I was under the impression you can't really overwater in coco 🤷‍♂️ anyway my temps are 24.5/25 degrees and my humidity at 40/41 %
Ahh see.. I know even less about coco. Whatcha think here @ZombieRider? Maybe @Aqua Man will see this and chime in?

25/40 might have your VPD too high for this young of a plant. Unable to transpire so it's holding in some moisture, maybe.

I'll hand the mic to someone else at this point 🤣

Back
Top Bottom