When the humidity was not oppressive here, I did need to supplement with humidifier and actually pouring water on the floor!

Week 7 in the books. Added so yo-yos over the last week. They are needed~!
Stopped the passive outdoor air flow and turned heater on [ controlled by inkBird].
INO the fall foliage is a result of room temps going down to 60 and a deficiency that I won't be able to correct in time.
Neither are big deals for me. The positive note of this grow is not showing many nute burned tips so I know I did not over do anything.
I would rather be light than heavy on feeds and never really worried about dialing it in. Growth has been good for the average guy.
All in all it appears a couple will finish with some green, but I still will not have many leaves to clean when the time comes.
And it is getting closer everyday.
DSC_0557.JPG
DSC_0558.JPG
DSC_0559.JPG
DSC_0560.JPG
DSC_0561.JPG
DSC_0562 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0563 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0564 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0565.JPG
DSC_0566.JPG
DSC_0568 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0569.JPG
DSC_0570.JPG
Everybody got watered and fed on Monday and again today. Second dose of Cha Ching along with all the other regulars.
This may be the last feeding and water for the rest of time.
At least water only for several of them that look to finishing.
Hope everyone is high and has had a great weekend.

8 weeks in the books.
Pretty pleased.
All strains are listed for 7 weeks[ hash plant] or 8-9 weeks for all others.
We'll see if they make 10 weeks.
Calander says 8 weeks today, 9 weeks 11/5 and 10 weeks being 11/12.
Video first then pictures from phone with fans shut off that may be clearer than previous pic.:rolleyes:
View attachment 1029231143.mp4

1029231143c.jpg

1029231143b.jpg
1029231143a.jpg
1029231143.jpg
1029231142d.jpg1029231142c.jpg
1029231142b.jpg
1029231142a.jpg
1029231141b.jpg
1029231141a.jpg
1029231141.jpg
1029231140b.jpg
The room is a mess from dead leaves .Being a slacker..
I have another confession. :rolleyes:
When I started seeds I labeled my tags with a red sharpy that faded more than once before I corrected it.
I corrected them after they got to the room but by then I had moved them and lost some order.
I do NOT have 4 Cherry Gar See Yas I have 2. 2 of what I have labeled as CG are Planet of The Grapes.
Mistake was seeing PG or CG while faded. 🥴
I just hope I can tell them apart when smoked.
They are side by side and I can not really see a hard fast tell as to who is who.:oops:

Met up with @GoodShit97 yesterday and am glad to have met at least 1 member here.
Solid dude. We will meet again, and he may even become an 'unbiased tester' for me.

Ordered some seeds from Greenpoint and now having second thoughts on what to start next.
I have more than half of all the seeds from this grow plus the DFG and now soon to arrive 2 more 6 packs.
I need to figure what is next and get it going before I completely finish the room.

Thinking if I hold out on the DFG which are sativa dominant I can start them in late winter/spring and maybe move few outdoors or let them love the heat of early summer for finish in the room. Kind of want to build a different room for them.:unsure:

Also got some BudBuilders swag yesterday.
DSC_0571.JPG
These should be available to all soon I think.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend~!
Stay HIGH~!

8 weeks in the books.
Pretty pleased.
All strains are listed for 7 weeks[ hash plant] or 8-9 weeks for all others.
We'll see if they make 10 weeks.
Calander says 8 weeks today, 9 weeks 11/5 and 10 weeks being 11/12.
Video first then pictures from phone with fans shut off that may be clearer than previous pic.:rolleyes:
View attachment 27539

View attachment 27538

View attachment 27540
View attachment 27541
View attachment 27542
View attachment 27543View attachment 27544
View attachment 27545
View attachment 27562
View attachment 27563
View attachment 27564
View attachment 27565
View attachment 27566
The room is a mess from dead leaves .Being a slacker..
I have another confession. :rolleyes:
When I started seeds I labeled my tags with a red sharpy that faded more than once before I corrected it.
I corrected them after they got to the room but by then I had moved them and lost some order.
I do NOT have 4 Cherry Gar See Yas I have 2. 2 of what I have labeled as CG are Planet of The Grapes.
Mistake was seeing PG or CG while faded. 🥴
I just hope I can tell them apart when smoked.
They are side by side and I can not really see a hard fast tell as to who is who.:oops:

Met up with @GoodShit97 yesterday and am glad to have met at least 1 member here.
Solid dude. We will meet again, and he may even become an 'unbiased tester' for me.

Ordered some seeds from Greenpoint and now having second thoughts on what to start next.
I have more than half of all the seeds from this grow plus the DFG and now soon to arrive 2 more 6 packs.
I need to figure what is next and get it going before I completely finish the room.

Thinking if I hold out on the DFG which are sativa dominant I can start them in late winter/spring and maybe move few outdoors or let them love the heat of early summer for finish in the room. Kind of want to build a different room for them.:unsure:

Also got some BudBuilders swag yesterday.
View attachment 27567
These should be available to all soon I think.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend~!
Stay HIGH~!
shit

i kinda want one

Those are some good genetics. I'll have to give Ethos a try. Nice grow SR
Hang on your socks man!! We met up last weekend and he gave me some Ethos stuff he grew. The Crescendo and Mandarin Cookies R1 are both kick ass. Nice fuely citrus notes from the mandarin, and earthy citrus from the Crescendo, and that nice sativa high i look for from both 😍
He also gave me a bag that said "OV" and im guessing that was Orange Velvet also from ethos, i made hash from that and its much like a tangerine. Definitely dig the genetics but it helps when its grown right too!!

Ethos and Greenpoint genetics will be my next purchases lol.

I'll be watching @SSHZ and his next grow.
He will doing Mandarin Cookies R3 which I have 2 of in this grow.
One is the mutant that won't be a big producer but it is so different from the other I expect it to be fire on fire.

Hang on your socks man!! We met up last weekend and he gave me some Ethos stuff he grew. The Crescendo and Mandarin Cookies R1 are both kick ass. Nice fuely citrus notes from the mandarin, and earthy citrus from the Crescendo, and that nice sativa high i look for from both 😍
He also gave me a bag that said "OV" and im guessing that was Orange Velvet also from ethos, i made hash from that and its much like a tangerine. Definitely dig the genetics but it helps when its grown right too!!

Ethos and Greenpoint genetics will be my next purchases lol.
Ethos is a mixed bag. Check with @SSHZ, who has grown out a number of them. I only grew out one, which was a major dud for me. But I've tried some Lemon OG Haze, grown by someone else, which was really nice.

Ethos is a mixed bag. Check with @SSHZ, who has grown out a number of them. I only grew out one, which was a major dud for me. But I've tried some Lemon OG Haze, grown by someone else, which was really nice.
Ive heard this before but im willing to take the risk lol.
I think im gonna get 10th planet and Colin OG RBX. They've been on my list since i heard about Ethos.
Still gotta get some Irie genetics too, i think it was you who told me about them actually and it all sounded phenomenal.

I have plenty of seeds if you want some.👊
Say the word.
I think I am going to repeat this grow with the Greenpoints I just got also.
Appreciate it, lets look at doing some swaps in the spring. Right now I have too much picked out to run already.

I've not run greenpoint either, but that seems to be a solid brand too based on some of the grows I'm seeing.

Week 9 done and they are done IMO.
At least 50% of the plants the way I see it.
Turned lighting down to 50% removed 1 hour taking them to 11 light/13 dark and lowered room max temp from 81 to 76.
1105231222.jpg
1105231222a.jpg
1105231222c.jpg
1105231223b.jpg
1105231223.jpg
1105231224.jpg
1105231224a.jpg
1105231224b.jpg
1105231225.jpg
1105231225a.jpg
1105231231c.jpg
1105231232.jpg
Been giving just water since 10/22 so they can go anytime. About half are not needing or taking much, the other half is close but may still be packing?
I will do my best to let have 1 more week and hope the slower ones [ still with white pistils] will change over with adjustments I have made.
Next week is it though and have mercy on them if I get a day off this week~!:devilish:
Soon as I can get them out of the room from drying I will be starting right back up with many of these same strains+ the greenpoints.
I turn off the lights and set the room proper for drying and expect to have them jarred within 7-10 days after chop hopefully.
Hopefully you have had a great weekend~!
Stay HIGH~!

Looking good Steam! Are you still running the Blumats or did you pull them?
Thanks man~!
I installed shut off valves to them when I returned from my trip and shut them off.
I do look forward to using them in the next grow during veg at least..

they look gorgeous bro!!!!

killer photography work as well man!!!

they look ready ready ready to me... you're gonna be a busy dude!!

Thanks man~!
I hate to say the phone takes better pics than the Nikon D3100, but i did finally figure out to shut off the fans before taking pics with the phone.
The way the color changes depending on angle the phone is held is goofy?
Some clear blue like 10K and others look like orange HPS around 3K.
1 day off this week and it will be over~!
Hoping for the paranoid "WTF just happened" buzz.
At least regular head rushes~!🥴
Go 5~!
Going to be a great race for sure.👊

Week 9 done and they are done IMO.
At least 50% of the plants the way I see it.
Turned lighting down to 50% removed 1 hour taking them to 11 light/13 dark and lowered room max temp from 81 to 76.
View attachment 28580
View attachment 28581
View attachment 28582
View attachment 28583
View attachment 28584
View attachment 28585
View attachment 28586
View attachment 28587
View attachment 28588
View attachment 28589
View attachment 28590
View attachment 28591
Been giving just water since 10/22 so they can go anytime. About half are not needing or taking much, the other half is close but may still be packing?
I will do my best to let have 1 more week and hope the slower ones [ still with white pistils] will change over with adjustments I have made.
Next week is it though and have mercy on them if I get a day off this week~!:devilish:
Soon as I can get them out of the room from drying I will be starting right back up with many of these same strains+ the greenpoints.
I turn off the lights and set the room proper for drying and expect to have them jarred within 7-10 days after chop hopefully.
Hopefully you have had a great weekend~!
Stay HIGH~!
Must smell great in there.

Back
Top Bottom