Must smell great in there.
Buddy my whole shop smells like a skunk farm. Talking a 30X50 with 14-foot-high walls.
Another reason why fall/winter is when I like to grow.(y)
If it was summer the reek would flow far.. It was noticeable to me even in veg during the summer, but of no real compare.
When I open the door just to enter the shop I smell love.🥴
The room right now is basically overpowering and hard to stay in more than 15 minutes. 😳

Rumor is we may have rain day on Wednesday. 🪓⚰️✂️✂️✂️

Buddy my whole shop smells like a skunk farm. Talking a 30X50 with 14-foot-high walls.
If it was summer the reek would flow far.. It was noticeable to me even in veg during the summer, but of no real compare.
The room right now is basically overpowering and hard to stay in more than 15 minutes. 😳

I may be available if ya need a hand trimming lol. 😂

So is trimming better than the 3 hr drive?

The drive is over~! Mission completed today.;)
Back to capital district work and prevailing wages~! WOO HOO~~!
Let it rain~!:ROFLMAO:
I do love me a good rain day .busted out the tarps and heaters for the year this weekend🥶 glad you finished your project. Starting one an hour away tomorrow.

The drive is over~! Mission completed today.;)
Back to capital district work and prevailing wages~! WOO HOO~~!
Let it rain~!:ROFLMAO:
A couple of years ago, I agreed to help my former employer and set a pretty low price on my hourly rate, when they needed work done that, out of all the people in the company, only I could do.

They hired a Ph.D in soil science to replace me, so I figured I was off the hook. The guy must know everything, right? Now they want me to TRAIN him in field techniques under hellish field conditions. I'm going to have to renegotiate. My old body can only take a few more years of punishment. I have to milk it while it still works.

So WTF does Ph.D mean? One of my old professors put it this way:
BS degree needs no explanation. We all are familiar with BS.
MS degree = more of the same.
Ph.D = piled higher and deeper.

So WTF does Ph.D mean? One of my old professors put it this way:
BS degree needs no explanation. We all are familiar with BS.
MS degree = more of the same.
Ph.D = piled higher and deeper.
Nice~!
I sent the last architect that watched me for more than 45 minutes home with homework~! Wondered where I learned what I was doing~! 🤪
He had to write down the references I told him he needed to learn about, and then listen to my whole rant.
I will remember the Ph.D as we touch the big boys often on our projects.
They may not do it, and they may not like it, but we do all speak English here.
Some just do it face to face~!:)

Chopped room today. 3 days short of 10 weeks.
Started all of the same again minus Hash plant and added 2 Fruit Punch and Rum Runner from Greenpoint.
Fingers crossed.
All the Ethos went into the VG and the Greenpoint are hanging in a plastic bag with paper towels.

For the Ethos;
For the Greenpoint:

Last edited:
Sweet!!!!!!! do you trim wet or dry?

which strain looks the nicest without smoking any?
The Grape Balls of fire and Cherry Gar See Ya look fire and smell outrageuos.
The whole room smells like I did well~!
I like to trim when dry or drier than wet.
Large leaves can come off wet, but the sugar leaves I like to dry a little before cutting.

All but 2 are hanging whole.
Two I cut branches off main stem.
I'll be out there trimming Saturday and probably Sunday.

The Grape Balls of fire and Cherry Gar See Ya look fire and smell outrageuos.
The whole room smells like I did well~!
I like to trim when dry or drier than wet.
Large leaves can come off wet, but the sugar leaves I like to dry a little before cutting.

All but 2 are hanging whole.
Two I cut branches off main stem.
I'll be out there trimming Saturday and probably Sunday.

cool man you looked like you had a few of those cherry gar see ya from your video!!

do you have any changes at all you want to make for the next round? same temps and lighting schedule?

man i thought of you tonight, on my way home i had to stop for gas. i pulled in and had to look at my gauge for the little arrow!!! in my defense i have only had this vehicle since 2004!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

All around I think I will try to feed more in veg to get them larger.
Half of what I said was Cherry is Planet of the grapes. The tags had their ID wiped off so it is a guessing game of who is who.

I hope whatever I have is not contagious unless it is just a good buzz~!:ROFLMAO:
Wait till your old and feel like you have done this [ or that ] a million times and screw it up~!:oops:

I had to buy new sharpies but yes hopefully permanent.:p
Once the room is completely trimmed and cleaned up the seedlings will be ready hopefully.

man, you ain't wastin' no time.. next round already growing!!!

so did you use a permanent marker this time? :D
I had to buy new sharpies but yes hopefully permanent.:p
Once the room is completely trimmed and cleaned up the seedlings will be ready hopefully.
This reminds me of that scene in "Up In Smoke" where Chong gives Cheech a bunch of acid by mistake!! 😄

Room will be all trimmed and jarred tomorrow and then a quick clean and the new seedlings can go in~!
DSC_0573.JPGDSC_0574.JPG
^^ Candy store^^
DSC_0575.JPGDSC_0576 - Copy.JPG
^^ Cherry Gar See Ya^^
DSC_0577 - Copy.JPGDSC_0578 - Copy.JPG
^^ Grape Balls of Fire^^
Did not take pictures of every plant, but got 10 out of 15 done and in jars.
27.5 ounces.
Not great averaging 2.75ounces per plant but thankfully I grew enough to make up for mediocre results.

3 out of the new seedlings have not pushed up through dirt. 2 look pretty rough.
Some of these gave me a hard time first go around.
The Mandarin Cookies R3 is a real bitch. I'll be lucky if I get to grow a third plant out of 5 seeds.
Considering dropping a few replacement seeds?

gorgeous lookin buds bro... all of it looks top shelf!!

did ya sample any yet? you get that heart race like you were lookin for?

i say drop more seeds if you're in question.. YOLO!!

DSC_0580 - Copy.JPG
Doing bong hits of the mutant Mandarin Cookies R3.
Nice~!

Got my new custom/vanity plate for the work vehicle [HHR panel van].
Could have got ; 1700357342918.png or 1700357390121.png but just did not want to be harassed. I drive a lot~!
My wife did not see the humor in 1700357594721.pngor 1700357773345.png :rolleyes:
Still wanting a 'forum' type plate that I could pull off I opted for ...
DSC_0579 - Copy.JPG
Couldn't fit the " who gets high" and slacker was already taken.
:ROFLMAO:
Being average hardly qualifies for vanity plates~!:sneaky:

that's freakin awesome!!! my plate from the state ends in 420, i'll never trade that thing in, i'm going to antique it so i can keep it forever!!

big bazooka is such a cool name!!! it's like it's just made for a steamroller!!!!

Just got my order through with @B2ACG .
Super quick and easy~!
Got me some Super Lemon Haze, Sirius Black, London Pound Cake, and Cherry Pie.
El said he is bonusing me some Cookies and Cream~!
Going to start to finish my trim festival soon today and drop some of @dragonsflamegenetics seeds.
I can't wait till next grow to at least try a couple~!🥴
Will also start replacement for the Rum Runner that has not come up.
The CG are not up at all [2/2] and one RR [1/2] also.
Had the same trouble with the CG and MCR3 last pop?
Got 1 MCR3 up but other is super sketch.
Hopefully pictures later if I don't get overpowered by the Slacker~!

Finished trimming.
41 1/2 ounces dry.
The heaviest plant was Grape Diamond at just over 4oz.
So glad to be done~!
So onto Grams per watt. I never did this so here is my rendition.
I never had my 300 watt lights over 75% so I count 225 watts per light.
6 lights equals 1350 watts.
41.5 ounces X 28grams equals 1162. .86 grams per watt.
So again not the best but I sure ain't going to complain about 41.5 ounces just for me.

Now I got to go vacuum the room and move seedlings.
Will be popping some DFG and a RR tonight hopefully.

Hope everyone had a great weekend~!

Finished trimming.
41 1/2 ounces dry.
The heaviest plant was Grape Diamond at just over 4oz.
So glad to be done~!
So onto Grams per watt. I never did this so here is my rendition.
I never had my 300 watt lights over 75% so I count 225 watts per light.
6 lights equals 1350 watts.
41.5 ounces X 28grams equals 1162. .86 grams per watt.
So again not the best but I sure ain't going to complain about 41.5 ounces just for me.

Now I got to go vacuum the room and move seedlings.
Will be popping some DFG and a RR tonight hopefully.

Hope everyone had a great weekend~!
.86 grams per watt would equate to 31 oz per plant in my room.
4 plants under 4000 watts

.86 grams per watt would equate to 31 oz per plant in my room.
4 plants under 4000 watts
You did better than that though huh?
Your biggest plant was was 2 lbs 12 oz
That is more than my whole room~!
I may crank the lighting up a bit on this grow since it is winter and the heat is less of an issue.
I see the FC-8000s coming out. 1600 watts replacing 1200 so not a huge gain but some. Much bigger better foot print though.
Question is; is it worth it to use them before flower?

The room is clean but I will wait to place seedlings till at least tomorrow.
Letting it all ramp back up from 60 to 80 and set the lights back on timers for 18/6.
Dropped 1 more Rum Runner seed and figured I would give the Eternal Youth [Cement Shoes child} a final chance and dropped the last 4.
Skipped trying the Cherry GarSeeYa again since it has a pattern of doing this. I'll be missing one Candy store and Mandarin cookie from grow also it looks like.
Also started 4 of the Zamal Dreams from Dragonsflame. Jeff is great~! Pack of 6 fem seeds and there were 10 in the container~! :love:
Hoping these 4 pop up and I will still have 6 to shoot before Spring.👊

Shouting out that DFG is having a Black Friday sale happen NOW till BF.

You did better than that though huh?
Your biggest plant was was 2 lbs 12 oz
That is more than my whole room~!
I may crank the lighting up a bit on this grow since it is winter and the heat is less of an issue.
I see the FC-8000s coming out. 1600 watts replacing 1200 so not a huge gain but some. Much bigger better foot print though.
Question is; is it worth it to use them before flower?

The room is clean but I will wait to place seedlings till at least tomorrow.
Letting it all ramp back up from 60 to 80 and set the lights back on timers for 18/6.
Dropped 1 more Rum Runner seed and figured I would give the Eternal Youth [Cement Shoes child} a final chance and dropped the last 4.
Skipped trying the Cherry GarSeeYa again since it has a pattern of doing this. I'll be missing one Candy store and Mandarin cookie from grow also it looks like.
Also started 4 of the Zamal Dreams from Dragonsflame. Jeff is great~! Pack of 6 fem seeds and there were 10 in the container~! :love:
Hoping these 4 pop up and I will still have 6 to shoot before Spring.👊

Shouting out that DFG is having a Black Friday sale happen NOW till BF.
But isnt it all in the numbers? My biggest plant was 2lbs 12 and that was my biggest ever but my plants are more impressive than their numbers.

I grow 2 crops a year and have averaged 15 lbs a year over the last 4 years in these rooms, that's .85 gpw, you did better than me, it just doesn't look like it. Lol

Edit: thanks for the DFG heads up i have bean eying his dragons hashplant f2 for some time now. Today you made me do it

Last edited:
But isnt it all in the numbers? My biggest plant was 2lbs 12 and that was my biggest ever but my plants are more impressive than their numbers.

I grow 2 crops a year and have averaged 15 lbs a year over the last 4 years in these rooms, that's .85 gpw, you did better than me, it just doesn't look like it. Lol
I have no complaints that is for sure.
One thing the 'basic' GPW does not account for is time.
Time vegging and time in flower if one would get carried away with a sativa or cut quick with an auto?
The numbers besides weight mean little to me honestly.
Getting down to the efficiency of electric use is pro or cheap level.
I am neither.
Back to being the Phat Slacker~! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom