Vertical Germinator sales proceeds to benefit BudBuilders

moe.red

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks to @Bandit420 and his brain child, by popular demand I'm selling Vertical Germinators.

See all about them HERE:

I'm printing a bunch now, here is your chance to get on the list to get yours.

I'll get the packaging and shipping figured out on Monday, but I expect these to go for about $20US when shipped USPS. International may be a tad more, but these are small and light and should be easy to ship.

If you want one, post up here and I'll figure out how many I need to print this weekend. TIA

IMG_2883.jpeg

Last edited:
Moe, I'll take one,

but i would like a 2" taller version to accommodate a longer tap root if possible.

1 more question...thinking about giving one to a buddy as a gift. Not sure, as I don't know if he is doing clones or seed moving forward so its to be determined. It made me think...

Personalized simple texts or designs could they be done? Surely with an up-charge, but I was thinking about that

Like a deadhead or deadbear...maybe customized text "to my friend..." maybe just a design or something?

Too much of a pain in the ass? Easy if we send images simple enough and in the right format? Don't know shit about these although I'm good with my old lady's cricut 😆 so I kinda understand the detail threshold a machine may have and to keep it kinda simple on the design...

Back
Top Bottom