Welcome to the Cave of Daily Mishaps

I found the older botanicare trio on sale. Used to be $75 now $25.

But Karma just jumped to $35 1L before tax!😱
I get the gallon jugs on amazon, theyre between 45 and 55.

I get the gallon jugs on amazon, theyre between 45 and 55.
They didn’t have larger of mine or I would grab it.

3.75L of yours is $45-$55 US
3.00L of mine is $25 CND

I’m paying $8.33L CND and your paying $16.77L US. %NPK is only a little different but I’m still learning how that makes a difference.

Just trying to help your grow $$$ go further. You know more about what works than I do. Besides, Amazon prices suck for me. The trio is $99 CND. Crazy

Yours is on sale here too; $125 CND 2Gal

They didn’t have larger of mine or I would grab it.

3.75L of yours is $45-$55 US
3.00L of mine is $25 CND

I’m paying $8.33L CND and your paying $16.77L US. %NPK is only a little different but I’m still learning how that makes a difference.

Just trying to help your grow $$$ go further. You know more about what works than I do. Besides, Amazon prices suck for me. The trio is $99 CND. Crazy

Yours is on sale here too; $125 CND 2Gal
Wow, that actually ends up being more for me 😳
1 gallon of grow is $54, 1 gallon of bloom is $42, and the liquid karma gallon is $58.

So all 3 in gallon jugs off amazon is 154, so its like 167 after taxes.

Wow, that actually ends up being more for me 😳
1 gallon of grow is $54, 1 gallon of bloom is $42, and the liquid karma gallon is $58.

So all 3 in gallon jugs off amazon is 154, so its like 167 after taxes.
We need a cheaper source of good Karma...🤣

Little nutty that the less the nutrients the higher the price. 0.1-0.1-0.5 is literally 99.3% water isn’t it?

Little nutty that the less the nutrients the higher the price. 0.1-0.1-0.5 is literally 99.3% water isn’t it?
No clue man. Thats beyond me

MSDS says these are the ingredients in Liquid Karma.

PRODUCT NAME: LIQUID KARMA

1. INGREDIENTS: Dolomite, potassium carbonate, fish meal, sea weed extract, magnesium sulfate, humic acid (derived fro leonardite shale), water soluble vitamins.

Here is what I get from that list of ingredients...

Dolomite - Calcium and Magnesium
Potassium Carbonate - Potassium
Fish Meal -organic proteins and amino acids
Sea Weed Extract - Micros, alginates, NPK
Magnesium Sulfate - Magnesium
Humic Acid - Fungal and bacterial promotion, High cation exchange, better ion uptake, etc.

Can you find alternatives to replace these at a cheaper price? They are in very small amounts in the LK solution so a little should go a long way.

What I see is a Calcium/Magnesium/Potassium solution with humic acid boosting it all.

Last edited:
J
Yeah im good at that too, my wife yells at me for it... lol.

I need more promix, and botanicare nutrients/supplements, i just dont have the 150 dollars right now. Gotta dump another 500 in my car Thursday when i get paid, pay my bills, and ill be in the negative again 😏
Life at 25 with 2 kids is rough bro, and then all these people wanna jack prices up, smfh 🤦🏻
Just bought 2 Toyo truck tires $225.00 a tire. Good to see ya here. SSgrower

Well. Pretty sure i got banned on the farm. Not sure what i did or didnt do, but i cant log in and when i put in my email to reset my password it says "requested member could not be found"

Pretty bummed, needed that for my VS sponsorship...

Apparently so am i. I logged in. Posted a bit and then got booted.

No reason. Didn’t do anything. Was talking with Mikedin this morning.

Last post was asking if they knew why Goodshit97 account was acting up. 10 minutes later I’m booted.
Its pretty childish if ya ask me...
I didnt see in the T&C that we couldnt join other forums....

Well. Pretty sure i got banned on the farm. Not sure what i did or didnt do, but i cant log in and when i put in my email to reset my password it says "requested member could not be found"

Pretty bummed, needed that for my VS sponsorship...
same here I know not whats going on I posted a private message and that was it, Not sure why just that I can't get in, I made up a new name I got in with it then I lost that one too....I wasn't involved in any fights...I just mentioned this site.....

Okay then I'll make up another profile go on and advise my friends whats up. Maybe they'll join here as well...I hate to lose every thing on my pages but if they're going to fk with us then maybe its time for an alternative site anyways.

same here I know not whats going on I posted a private message and that was it, Not sure why just that I can't get in, I made up a new name I got in with it then I lost that one too....I wasn't involved in any fights...I just mentioned this site.....

Okay then I'll make up another profile go on and advise my friends whats up. Maybe they'll join here as well...I hate to lose every thing on my pages but if they're going to fk with us then maybe its time for an alternative site anyways.
We all got booted for moving over here.

Saw the same thing happen at 420 Magazine some years ago. Owner, admin, sponsors, and mods got a whole lotta butthurt over members being recruited and moving to another forum and banned everybody involved.
Writing is on the wall at that point. Members are revenue and they want you there to buy shit being peddled by sponsors. If you don't buy that crap you're pretty much on an island and ignored. Buy it and say good things or follow a script, you're the apple of their eye and they'll love you. Buy it and not like it, you're on the shit list.
Revenue is all that matters and if they feel it slipping, especially due to anybody having issue with a sponsored product, this is what happens.
It's also when you find out just how slimy and shady some people who own forums for profit really are.

Look at the shit they'll talk about past sponsors. Grove Bags and Nugsmasher for example. When they were sponsors they were awesome. Now they're on the shit list. Well Grove and NS are highly regarded by many and doing great so what does that really say about THCF? To me it says reputable companies don't want to deal with unreputable people at THCF.

Ridiculous to ban people for joining another forum. If they were serious about that then they'd have to ban everybody. It's selective rage only banning members of this forum.
And yes they read private messages there. I was accidentally banned two years ago. They thought I was somebody else and when I discussed it with Logic his reason was one that could only have come from reading my private messages.

Saw the same thing happen at 420 Magazine some years ago. Owner, admin, sponsors, and mods got a whole lotta butthurt over members being recruited and moving to another forum and banned everybody involved.
Writing is on the wall at that point. Members are revenue and they want you there to buy shit being peddled by sponsors. If you don't buy that crap you're pretty much on an island and ignored. Buy it and say good things or follow a script, you're the apple of their eye and they'll love you. Buy it and not like it, you're on the shit list.
Revenue is all that matters and if they feel it slipping, especially due to anybody having issue with a sponsored product, this is what happens.
It's also when you find out just how slimy and shady some people who own forums for profit really are.

Look at the shit they'll talk about past sponsors. Grove Bags and Nugsmasher for example. When they were sponsors they were awesome. Now they're on the shit list. Well Grove and NS are highly regarded by many and doing great so what does that really say about THCF? To me it says reputable companies don't want to deal with unreputable people at THCF.

Ridiculous to ban people for joining another forum. If they were serious about that then they'd have to ban everybody. It's selective rage only banning members of this forum.
And yes they read private messages there. I was accidentally banned two years ago. They thought I was somebody else and when I discussed it with Logic his reason was one that could only have come from reading my private messages.
Its easy to make up a new profile and get message to friends about where were all at.....I just looked at the board there and there's very few of the regulars still on it.....

I don't know how I'm going to complete my obligation to SpiderFarmer I'm on the hook until Aug1st. I know the guys here don't want sponsorships filling the boards and if they're not getting advertising money from them I don't blame them,,,,,,,,any ideas on what to do about that?

Everyone, I'm really sorry this went down this way.

Maybe when he cools off he will change his mind. But even if he does, would you want to go back after that little man outburst? What a child.

Everyone, I'm really sorry this went down this way.

Maybe when he cools off he will change his mind. But even if he does, would you want to go back after that little man outburst? What a child.
he's now banned my IP address. I tried to just open the site without signing in and nope IP address blocked

Error 1006​

Ray ID: 7c5c96f59a79c40c • 2023-05-11 18:47:18 UTC

Access denied​

What happened?​

The owner of this website (www.thcfarmer.com) has banned your IP address

Nows time for a vpn to fk with him......

Please let me know if there is any way we can help you with that. I'm not taking on sponsors but I'm 100% good if you finish your agreement here. We can even set up a special forum for stuff like that.
Ive emailed them about being banned for joining another forum.

We will see how they respond

Ive emailed them about being banned for joining another forum.

We will see how they respond
My offer stands if we need to put up a Product Testing or similar subforum that can be done in seconds. Vipar just needs to know they do not own nor can they buy anything here except maybe some good will if their products continue to test well.

My offer stands if we need to put up a Product Testing or similar subforum that can be done in seconds. Vipar just needs to know they do not own nor can they buy anything here except maybe some good will if their products continue to test well.
Thats really cool of you to offer that Moe. Hopefully they'll be understanding given the childish circumstances

Back
Top Bottom