Welcome to the Cave of Daily Mishaps

Please let me know if there is any way we can help you with that. I'm not taking on sponsors but I'm 100% good if you finish your agreement here. We can even set up a special forum for stuff like that.
Thanks Moe, I'll contact Spiderfarmer and let them know where I'm posting and a brief explanation. I picked up a free VPN to at least get on the site and send a message if I create more profiles and I see if I can access a few of my pics I can't seem to find here, then copy past them.

Was just talking with mosh I can’t imagine this will stand. Logic doesn’t think like a businessman but vipar does from the detail in the offers that I saw presented to people.

This is gonna bite him in the ass one way or another. But he still won’t learn from it.

Thanks Moe, I'll contact Spiderfarmer and let them know where I'm posting and a brief explanation. I picked up a free VPN to at least get on the site and send a message if I create more profiles and I see if I can access a few of my pics I can't seem to find here, then copy past them.
Least I can do man. You have been there so long way longer than I was. How you are feeling right now tho - getting the boot having done nothing wrong? I know that feeling. A lot of good people do. This is not a reflection on you.

Hell if SF or Vipar want to donate a light with no strings attached to the forum we can come up with a contest here. I know people that would donate seeds and stuff like that too.

Maybe the best built bud of the month.

If you guys want to just start sticking your pics anywhere so you got them the mods can help get them moved as we figure this out. Might be a good time for a little copy and paste.

Was just talking with mosh I can’t imagine this will stand. Logic doesn’t think like a businessman but vipar does from the detail in the offers that I saw presented to people.

This is gonna bite him in the ass one way or another. But he still won’t learn from it.
The sponsors are gonna be upset with all the return shipping they would have to pay...

If you get stuck without a light due to this (can’t imagine that would be vipar’s move) we will find a way to keep you in photons my dude. No worries.
If thats the route they go, i have some backup lights i forgot about. I loaned some stuff to my father in law a while back when he had stuff go down and now hes back up and going so the stuff sits on a shelf. Id just have to make the 12 hour round trip to pick it up lol.

I really appreciate the generosity of the people here though.

Glad to have you guys here instead of there.
He has a LONG list if he wants everyone..... A fool with power....:whistle:
Glad I read him right from the beginning and ended here myself.

IDK. I’m fairly new to THCF less than a year. Didn’t loose much publicly, just PMs with friends.

I’m glad I got to thank Mikedin and GNick for helping me before the boot. Good people.

I had a funny feeling and started taking pics of the advice I was given. Unfortunately the plan for how to proceed hadn’t been hammered out but guidance was given.

Never thought I’d be banned for using a second site?

I spoke with Goodshit97 earlier about the rest. All of you pretty much confirmed. Just need to see how it goes.

I’m not surprised with the quality of people here. I’m just disappointed it came to this.

Sort of feels like being at a funeral while learning your friend just had a baby... 😝

Least I can do man. You have been there so long way longer than I was. How you are feeling right now tho - getting the boot having done nothing wrong? I know that feeling. A lot of good people do. This is not a reflection on you.

Hell if SF or Vipar want to donate a light with no strings attached to the forum we can come up with a contest here. I know people that would donate seeds and stuff like that too.

Maybe the best built bud of the month.

If you guys want to just start sticking your pics anywhere so you got them the mods can help get them moved as we figure this out. Might be a good time for a little copy and paste.
Meh, It was a daily habit to go say high, talk to a few folks. Get help when needed. I got mixed up where I was posting what with 2 sites, I really only want one site to mingle on and most of those I mingled with are now here any ways. I've sent out a couple of emails to others I've communicated with telling about my ban and this new site.....The Farm was good because it had good knowledgeable people on it willing to help. If they are all here now what does he have left....I guess Trixy will be able to help folks out now......

At this point id rather be here anyways. With or without the rest of the crew coming along.
I'm smoking some of my revegged autos mom, I've a pain in my neck and shoulder that sooth's my pain. It'll help with the loss of my old friend the farm too. It's a shame it had die. Maybe before I say goodby forever I should take a screen shot of the home page and frame it with a Cancelled stamped over it. Just as a keepsake

I'm smoking some of my revegged autos mom, I've a pain in my neck and shoulder that sooth's my pain. It'll help with the loss of my old friend the farm too. It's a shame it had die. Maybe before I say goodby forever I should take a screen shot of the home page and frame it with a Cancelled stamped over it. Just as a keepsake
I was confused at first when i couldnt get on. Couldnt imagine what i had done, then i was in guest mode and saw your second acct as the newest member and i was like ahh shit, i know whats going on here, i got banned.

I like the cancelled idea its funny. Gonna miss some of the friends i made over there. But they will come and go in life so 🤷🏻

I'm now a member of the outcasts!!! YIPPEE!!

I registered under a different name and sent Logic a message asking why my account was not active. I also messaged VS telling them I'm sorry I could not complete the diary due to the site removing me. We'll see if Logic allows VP to respond or if he responds to me.

I'm now a member of the outcasts!!! YIPPEE!!

I registered under a different name and sent Logic a message asking why my account was not active. I also messaged VS telling them I'm sorry I could not complete the diary due to the site removing me. We'll see if Logic allows VP to respond or if he responds to me.
Did the same and he banned my IP lol.

I already suggested a THCF with a red Banned badge or title. We must have enough people now. 🤣

some of that was my high school and my fiance dated Judd Nelson :ROFLMAO:

Hahah must be Ban-Hammer day. There goes the $600 Phlizon FD-8000 I just won lmfao wow that is some shady weak-ass shit. Phlizon said they were out of stock on the FD-8000 till May15th and offered the FD-6000 if I didn't want to wait. I said no sweat and I'd like to wait :sick: whoops

Hahah must be Ban-Hammer day. There goes the $600 Phlizon FD-8000 I just won lmfao wow that is some shady weak-ass shit. Phlizon said they were out of stock on the FD-8000 till May15th and offered the FD-6000 if I didn't want to wait. I said no sweat and I'd like to wait :sick: whoops
Why don't you contact them outside of the site? See what they say. You may be able to convince them to contact Moe and have them come over and sponsor a few raffles.

Shit man that sucks. SFYL 🤦

Why don't you contact them outside of the site? See what they say. You may be able to convince them to contact Moe and have them come over and sponsor a few raffles.
Yeah good call. My only contact was right away and through Farm messaging though. Will have to go stealth and try to make account so can get their deets in order to contact. Worth a shot for sure.

The sponsors are gonna be upset with all the return shipping they would have to pay...
I doubt they're going to want the lights back. If anything, If I were them I would have words with Logic about removing people that were representing his products without giving them a warning. I would think their marketing manager is going to be upset, having given out product for promotion and have those promotions ended without result.

I actually liked the little light they sent me. Too bad they won't get the end result.

I doubt they're going to want the lights back. If anything, If I were them I would have words with Logic about removing people that were representing his products without giving them a warning. I would think their marketing manager is going to be upset, having given out product for promotion and have those promotions ended without result.

I actually liked the little light they sent me. Too bad they won't get the end result.
Im hoping theyll be cool about it and let me keep the stuff but idunno how itll end up playing out.

That xs 1500 pro is pretty sick man, i like the one i have.

Im hoping theyll be cool about it and let me keep the stuff but idunno how itll end up playing out.

That xs 1500 pro is pretty sick man, i like the one i have.
I've worked in marketing. They won't ask for them back. How will they know how to contact you if they can't do it by Farm DM?

Also, the light probably costs them around $50 landed in their warehouse. If they want the light back it'll be at their expense. For them to have it shipped back to them would be throwing bad money after good.

We did nothing wrong and didn't violate any sort of agreement. We were blocked by the site admin. If anyone's going to get the guff it'll be him.

I've worked in marketing. They won't ask for them back. How will they know how to contact you if they can't do it by Farm DM?

Also, the light probably costs them around $50 landed in their warehouse. If they want the light back it'll be at their expense. For them to have it shipped back to them would be throwing bad money after good.

We did nothing wrong and didn't violate any sort of agreement. We were blocked by the site admin. If anyone's going to get the guff it'll be him.
Exactly.

They have my email address. I email Valerie all the time, she told me "everything will be fine" dk what that means.

Back
Top Bottom