A Cornucopia of Delightful Cannabis Cultivars

Looking good man, gonna run some Chernobyl soon myself so I'm definitely interested to see how yours turn out. Where you score the seed from?

Hell yea tho sounds like a killer lineup
These are from some chucker I think it’s the trichome bros it was either that pack for 35 or pay 80 for another chucked bob bitchens beans figured why not get it half price it’s most likely just an S1 of a cut they bought

These are from some chucker I think it’s the trichome bros it was either that pack for 35 or pay 80 for another chucked bob bitchens beans figured why not get it half price it’s most likely just an S1 of a cut they bought
I was lookin at the bobs bitchen ones a while back, I'm sure you are right though. Been waiting to clone this one so I went down to check on it she seems to have doubled in size from yesterday to today 🤯 lol... close to taking cuts now

I was lookin at the bobs bitchen ones a while back, I'm sure you are right though. Been waiting to clone this one so I went down to check on it she seems to have doubled in size from yesterday to today 🤯 lol... close to taking cuts now
He's on troll it up if ya wanna look at his stuff.
I avoid him because of the human head on the dog avatar thing. Reminds me of someone I met at thcf that I didn't like.

He's on troll it up if ya wanna look at his stuff.
I avoid him because of the human head on the dog avatar thing. Reminds me of someone I met at thcf that I didn't like.
Ive messaged him before over there before they gave me a ban hammer, he seemed ok gave good responses. Everyone says good things about the s1's but that's all I know

Ive messaged him before over there before they gave me a ban hammer, he seemed ok gave good responses. Everyone says good things about the s1's but that's all I know
I don't follow him at all so you'd know more than I do lol.
I'm on a seed pause for a bit.
My wife saw that I now have 2 half gallon mason jars full of seeds, and she suggested I grow some before buying more, and as much as I hate to admit this, she does have a good point 🤣

Last edited:
I don't follow him at all so you'd know more than I do lol.
I'm on a seed pause for a bit.
My wife saw I that now have 2 half gallon mason jars full of seeds, and she suggested I grow some before buying more, aad as much as I hate to admit this, she does have a good point 🤣
I blame you to my wife.

"That Goodshit dude made me do it"

I LOVE the blame game. Besides actually getting high it may be a favorite of mine.
I have blamed both of you I believe.
View attachment 63868
😁
I don’t think I’ve used you yet been kinda waiting on this fish tank I’ve been dreaming of. Might as well add you to the list.

Honey I NEED a 3D printer with a larger bed so I can build a cannatrol. Steam says without one don’t even bother growing weed. But they are $1600 and I can BUILD one for just $2500 then I have the printer too. I’ll print you a diamond tennis bracelet.

Slipped ya right in there. She won’t see it coming. Then I have @OLDCRO in reserve. @Stoneyluv is on deck.

I don’t think I’ve used you yet been kinda waiting on this fish tank I’ve been dreaming of. Might as well add you to the list.

Honey I NEED a 3D printer with a larger bed so I can build a cannatrol. Steam says without one don’t even bother growing weed. But they are $1600 and I can BUILD one for just $2500 then I have the printer too. I’ll print you a diamond tennis bracelet.

Slipped ya right in there. She won’t see it coming. Then I have @OLDCRO in reserve. @Stoneyluv is on deck.
What are friends for?
I am here for you man~! :sneaky:

Some freebie appreciation. I can see why Bodhi went with this lavender lemonaid strain when he did the whole cookies thing I’ve grown 3 of these lav lemon hybrids and all 3 have been fruity candy gas. Here are the Caramel afghan x lavender lemonaid and the Congo Kashmir x lavender lemonaid at day 72. The caramel smells exactly like orange starburst and the Congo smells like lime skittles but both are very candy like in the smells with the Congo having a slight astringent note to it like a cleaner smell
IMG_3130.jpegIMG_3132.jpegIMG_3138.jpegIMG_3139.jpeg

The taste isn’t there yet of course but the buzz is heavy as hell that hashplant really has a lot of dominance over its crosses I get a good head space from the diesel but it feels like I’m wearing a heavy leather jacket with a bunch of shit in the pockets just a very heavy couch lock effect

Back
Top Bottom