Thanks, if you saw how much I smoked you'd be surprised I still have all my fingers, although some are scuffed up a bit. My belt sander bites when I touch it and with my fingers 1/'4" or less away at times & oops happens, the 60 grit at high speed shaves skin off quickly....lol
Then I commend you for being fully digited, though marred and sanded like your pipes lol.

Two options on the red dot, laser grips or red dot optic on top.
Reasoning behind this, for personal carry the laser grips do not change the profile of the gun. The red dot optic adds two inches of height to the top of the gun.
So for personal defense, the laser grips. For target 🎯 the red dot will be the preference.
As you say it’s not an uncommon complaint. Steel sights are often off and are mass produced.
fack i don't know how i missed this. that's my concern with red dots -- they make the profile substantially larger. good input here 👊

Results of today’s match. It was a stunner for me. My first shoot in the big boys open class. Shooting against National and State champs, I really did not expect to place, nor win the X pot.. First got me by 2 points, second got me by one..and yet, I shot the most X’s and won the money pot! 393 out of a possible 400 and 21X’s. Wind steady at 16, with gusts to 26 mph. Helluva shoot! 🥰
Now I’m off to find some fuzzy warm pj’s and a heavy blanket to warm these chilled bones!
View attachment 26012
Congratulations CG that’s amazing!!!

that's on my shortlist... i have 500 12 gauge rounds with nothing to put em through lol have had my eye on the mossberg tactical for the past year, just need to go pay the $200 for it already.

would any mods be able to confirm posting pictures of firearms is within the TOS? i posted titties and that was taken down.

I like this one personally.

“The Benelli M3 is a dual-mode (hybrid pump-action and semi-automatic) shotgun designed and manufactured by Italian firearms manufacturer Benelli Armi SpA, and the third model of the Benelli Super 90 line of semi-automatic shotguns.“

If someone sees you with a gun on your hip up here expect a swat team response and a hard take down. I can't even get a pellet or BB gun without a permit, license & completion of a safe fire arms handling course

You can carry nonrestricted firearms, like a bolt action hunting rifle, but these days I wouldn’t even clean it outside in a city. Sad times.

I've been thinking about picking up a rifle for when I go deep woods camping for protection and hunting. I want something compact but that can stop a bear if need be. Friend of mine showed me a rifle he picked up not too long ago but it only comes in 5.56 or .300 BLK. While both rounds will stop a bear I can already see my fumbling ass trying to get one on target as its charging so maybe something with more knockdown power like a Benelli semi auto shotgun with some slugs or buckshot but, damn, my bro's new SBR is sexy as hell and folds up nice and compact!

See above reply to Tobh for link.

“The Benelli M3 is a dual-mode (hybrid pump-action and semi-automatic) shotgun designed and manufactured by Italian firearms manufacturer Benelli Armi SpA, and the third model of the Benelli Super 90 line of semi-automatic shotguns.“

Results of today’s match. It was a stunner for me. My first shoot in the big boys open class. Shooting against National and State champs, I really did not expect to place, nor win the X pot.. First got me by 2 points, second got me by one..and yet, I shot the most X’s and won the money pot! 393 out of a possible 400 and 21X’s. Wind steady at 16, with gusts to 26 mph. Helluva shoot! 🥰
Now I’m off to find some fuzzy warm pj’s and a heavy blanket to warm these chilled bones!
View attachment 26012
Sweet! Nicely done! 👍

Anyone know how to remove the aluminum siding bottom piece that is just above my flat roof where it meets the peaked roof?

I have a leak there I believe. Which I can fix but I have no idea how to remove and replace this bottom piece.

It runs the length of the flat roof at the bottom of the siding hiding the roof meeting the wall with siding. It also goes around an old unused brick chimney where I think the leak is getting in.

I assume it has clips or bends that hold it in place?

TIA. I’ll try to get a pick tomorrow. Forgot to put up the ladder before it rained today.

If you remove the first piece of siding the flashing and its fasteners should be exposed.
I use a Swiper to pull siding.
1697444506038.png
Pics of around the chimney. You may have true reglet or what we call cheater/ surface mount flashing.
You use the swiper to 'unlock' the first and second piece. Then you can remove nails from first piece and you will have full access to flashing.
www.bing.com/videos/riverview/relatedvideo?q=using+a+swiper+to+remove+siding&mid=D4204A4632ABD7D7AFFDD4204A4632ABD7D7AFFD&FORM=VIRE

Last edited:
If you remove the first piece of siding the flashing and its fasteners should be exposed.
View attachment 26075
Pics of around the chimney. You may have true reglet or what we call cheater/ surface mount flashing.
You use the swiper to 'unlock' the first and second piece. Then you can remove nails from first piece and you will have full access to flashing.
www.bing.com/videos/riverview/relatedvideo?q=using+a+swiper+to+remove+siding&mid=D4204A4632ABD7D7AFFDD4204A4632ABD7D7AFFD&FORM=VIRE
Thank you. I’ll review the vid(s) and take a pic on the roof as soon as I can see well.

I haven’t slept yet and just got into an argument with my wife. 🤦

We’re both under a lot of stress with the roof and city BS. I handled this morning poorly. Need sleep.

BBL thanks Steam. 👍

View attachment 26075
Swipers make taking siding off a breeze 👌🏼

Gmorning all, its been mild here with mid 60's day time and 50f nights & clear, Fall tends to be our best weather. I only have a block of Blood wood left so I guess 1 large on out of it. I've been googling pipes and there are some interesting shapes to try. I'll show a pick of what I'm going to try to make but the end result might not be the same1697466782504.png and it won't have a acrylic mouth piece.

I'm smoking some on My Quebec Blue after its been curing for a few weeks now and It really a nice high and great tasting smoke, smooth and sweet in contrast to the Sour D I've been smoking.

I ordered a new Bandsaw last night, I can't keep over working my belt sander or I'll need a new one of those soon. Shit doesn't last, my 3rd bandsaw in 20 years and I'm easy on them or at least I think I am.

I gotta go and give my own blood today and I don't like the fking needles one bit, I shiver at the thought but Dr wants to look at the results again, my bad cholesterol is too low and my good too high, my blood pressure is too low and so is my heart rate. My readings have shown me too healthy for age...something is obviously wrong. I have the resting heart rate of a bear somewhere in the 50's most humans are between 60 - 100

Gmorning all, its been mild here with mid 60's day time and 50f nights & clear, Fall tends to be our best weather. I only have a block of Blood wood left so I guess 1 large on out of it. I've been googling pipes and there are some interesting shapes to try. I'll show a pick of what I'm going to try to make but the end result might not be the sameView attachment 26076 and it won't have a acrylic mouth piece.

I'm smoking some on My Quebec Blue after its been curing for a few weeks now and It really a nice high and great tasting smoke, smooth and sweet in contrast to the Sour D I've been smoking.

I ordered a new Bandsaw last night, I can't keep over working my belt sander or I'll need a new one of those soon. Shit doesn't last, my 3rd bandsaw in 20 years and I'm easy on them or at least I think I am.

I gotta go and give my own blood today and I don't like the fking needles one bit, I shiver at the thought but Dr wants to look at the results again, my bad cholesterol is too low and my good too high, my blood pressure is too low and so is my heart rate. My readings have shown me too healthy for age...something is obviously wrong. I have the resting heart rate of a bear somewhere in the 50's most humans are between 60 - 100
Man I love that design, and the pipes you have made. Really classy stuff you make

Curious is this a hobby or a means of income?

Anyone know how to remove the aluminum siding bottom piece that is just above my flat roof where it meets the peaked roof?

I have a leak there I believe. Which I can fix but I have no idea how to remove and replace this bottom piece.

It runs the length of the flat roof at the bottom of the siding hiding the roof meeting the wall with siding. It also goes around an old unused brick chimney where I think the leak is getting in.

I assume it has clips or bends that hold it in place?

TIA. I’ll try to get a pick tomorrow. Forgot to put up the ladder before it rained today.
Here’s the pics. I have never done this so no idea how to do it right.

Not sure that tool will work for aluminum but it’s only the bottom “flashing” I want to take off so if it works I’m okay with it.

IMG_5303.jpegIMG_5299.jpegIMG_5300.jpegIMG_5301.jpegIMG_5302.jpeg

Last roofer who gave a quote said flat roof is still good for 2+ years.

Looks like caulk at seams needs to be removed next summer and replaced too.

Gmorning all, its been mild here with mid 60's day time and 50f nights & clear, Fall tends to be our best weather. I only have a block of Blood wood left so I guess 1 large on out of it. I've been googling pipes and there are some interesting shapes to try. I'll show a pick of what I'm going to try to make but the end result might not be the sameView attachment 26076 and it won't have a acrylic mouth piece.

Love the sexy shape. Cool look!

Watch the health sir, doesn’t take much to get sidelined these days.

One stupid mistake cost me a tire and 90 minutes of pain and frustration. Then my sciatica came back for a few days. Better now but never a good time for that.

You still making vids of your work or to much trouble?

Have a great day.

Man I love that design, and the pipes you have made. Really classy stuff you make

Curious is this a hobby or a means of income?

Both iirc. He was just waiting for his grow to wrap up before getting back into it. Grow room and work area are the same. To much dust if growing.

I used to watch my great grandfather whittle them with a pocket knife at the cottage.

I like this one personally.

Loaned some money to a friend of mine and he gave me his Benelli Super 90 as collateral. He didn't need to but he felt it wasn't right. I guess he wasn't 100% he was going to be able to pay it back.

I really loved that shotgun. Super fun to shoot and could hold 9 shots. Paid me back 6 months later and I had to give him back the gun. The Super 90 would be my choice but I also really enjoyed shooting the Mossberg 590.

Back
Top Bottom