What do you mean I don’t get snow. Wasn’t that long ago mayor Lastman had the army come dig us out. 🤦

I’ve had more than 4’ high snow falls before drifts or snow piles. I may not live on a mountain but we are between to large lakes.

I just stopped enjoying being out in it after I hit 50.
90% off your winter was green last year lol
Weve been hammered compared to you the past 2 years

What do you mean I don’t get snow. Wasn’t that long ago mayor Lastman had the army come dig us out. 🤦

I’ve had more than 4’ high snow falls before drifts or snow piles. I may not live on a mountain but we are between to large lakes.

I just stopped enjoying being out in it after I hit 50.

you get city snow, it's not the same... you sit in your jammies and wait for someone to plow you out then you go out and shovel the sidewalk... ppppfffff!!!

not the same... just sayin... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

dig your ass out to the plow and hope you don't get stuck or break anything pay for all the gas and parts for yourself and then when you're done still shovel the sidewalk and all that... now thats country life baby!! 🤠

Oh shit, DO NOT GOOGLE blumpkin unless you want to gouge your eyes out.

Thanks for getting me on that special watch list MDK. I should have known to go incognito before looking that up.

i had to google it too... soooo glad no pics popped up and just a short description. and here i thought i was turned off from pumpkin spiced stuff before know what that was!!! HA!

Back
Top Bottom